Snuff

oggbashan said:
Recent TV detective plot: "She fucked him to death"

Nicotine (used as greenfly killer in garden) used inside condom as part of lubrication. Nicotine dissipates and no injection sites. If applied as nicotine patches would take about a square foot and be fairly obvious. Nicotine from insect killer or from soaked tobacco very effective lethal substance.

Don't try this at home, folks.

Og

PS. Villainess caught because mosquito bit victim and instantly died. Victim's blood in mosquito shows high level of nicotine. Moral: use insect repellent.

Don't you just LOVE "CSI Miami"?:D

You could always go the way of the Italian Job and let a heavy object from the floor above fall into his bed while he's sleeping.

Or a loose balconey and make him think someone is rushing the door to kill him, flushing him through the window (balconey removed, even better, especially if up 4 floors or more)

Ground glass causally added to food at a resturant just before it is delivered.

Large, noisy, crowd, sharp shiv.

-FF (How can I kill thee, let me count the ways.)
(the ass, not the author)

I need to say this is the most bizarre thread I've yet seen on the AH. I have no idea who you people are anymore. I've never given a thought to how to kill anyone, not even my ex-husbands. Yikes.

Perdita :confused:

See what happens when mystery writers can't find a place to discuss murder and mayhem? I mean those mystery writer sites are made up out of a bunch of old prudes - why can't you mix guns and sex?

-FF (speaking of guns and sex - isn't that non-consent?) :)

I read a story once in which the victim had been killed with some sort of projectile, but no traces of it could be found. Turns out, the killer somehow managed to shoot an ice bullet, and it melted. Sounds sort of farfetched.
MG

Oh gawd I'm sucked in. I just remembered an old Hitchcock tv episode. A very young Barbara Bel Geddes (sp?, seriously) plays a woman who kills her husband with a frozen leg of lamb. She then cooks it and offers it to the police while they question her. Obviously the murder weapon is never found and she's a happy widow.

Perdita (hanging my head in shame)

SO I'm not the only one thinking of murder.
Not in the scary Manson kind of way mind you.
But in the twisted physche of a writer kind of way.
:)

I was actually working on a story about a terrorist who sends exploding email. :eek:

J - U - S - T a little trouble with the details .:rolleyes:

Quasimodem said:
I was actually working on a story about a terrorist who sends exploding email.
And will this be a loving couples kind of terrorist? Besides the 'kabooms' will there be any mutual climaxing?

Perdita

Quasimodem said:
I was actually working on a story about a terrorist who sends exploding email. :eek:

J - U - S - T a little trouble with the details .:rolleyes:

I got an email death threat once. Moron even sent it from his own email box. So I responded giving him a fake address in Biloxi, Mississippi. Wonder who he killed?

Jenny _S said:
I got an email death threat once. Moron even sent it from his own email box. So I responded giving him a fake address in Biloxi, Mississippi. Wonder who he killed?

wow what a lazy criminal. What did he say Hi I'm
and I'm interested in killing you if you are interested please send an address and a deatailed map. Oh and BTW I'm working on a tight schedule so if you could restrain yourself that would be super.

ps Is next tuesday good for you:)

Speaking of snuff maybe I'll write a piece about beniffer (that's Jlo and ben affleck as a couple they are benifer at least to me) Any how they should get it just for subjecting the public to Gigli it was bad. Wors than bad it was the big bad.

if you go to www.snopes.com there is a whole bunch of real and fake inspiration for murders. maybe you'll see something. My personal favorite is not poison but terrifying a person to death I think thats pretty scary.

bostonfckboy said:
. . . My personal favorite is not poison but terrifying a person to death . . .

I have been trapped in a couple of meetings that were SOOO boring I was tempted to gnaw off my own head. :(

What you need is the spy-as-assassin job. Have him/her "accidentally" bump into the victim and just as "accidentally" poke said victim with the tip of an umbrella that's been covered in a slow-acting poison. (For the life of me, I can't remember what was actually used for this...)

By the time the poison has done its job, the poor sod has entirely forgotten about the whole encounter.

Wow, why didn't I try that on my ex? :devil:

Quasimodem said:
I have been trapped in a couple of meetings that were SOOO boring I was tempted to gnaw off my own head. :(

That would have been impressive to see..

open the box with the crowbar you will find inside.......

Back