So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

Of course, sucking cock is wonderful.
But bending over to receive anal from an alpha-male
is the perfect and most natural submission,
as he slides that full length into you,
you feel most fully possessed,
and when he cums deep inside you,
you feel most fully marked and claimed,
you become part of a long anal-train tradition,
a continuity that stretches all the way back
to the very primal dawn of time

I present as female ….for myself the first time…… I had a life altering experience…..it was so powerful…the fellow’s first time too….I moaned from pleasure, that boys cock felt right and I wanted to keep going…..but he banged really hard….and he came the same way.
Two healthy people spent, breathing hard….then laughing from pure joy. I became an eager whore after that.

So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

that's where the term "pain in the" came from! LOL
I love how a cock n my ass feels.
I've only recently had my ass fucked for real but like so many on here, I've been fucking my ass with dildos and anal toys for a while.
I'm a senior guy and enjoy wonderful heterosexual married sex but also like bottoming with an FWB from my gym.
I've never experienced painful anal and I attribute that to lots of anal play with toys, starting small and building up to bigger and bigger...with lots of coconut oil...
When I did get my ass fucked for real, it was pain free and most enjoyable and continues to

Can't really describe it. Other then I feel damn good when something is in my ass. Both a dildo or a cock. I'm thinking of getting a plug. Small one to start to see how walking around feels with it in.

Once my top has made full penetration that feeling only gets better as he continues to thrust in and out. Perhaps a slight feeling of fullness with a feeling you have right before orgasm. Combining that with the emotional satisfaction of knowing you are submitting to a man that that is more masculine than me compounds the pleasure.

Fuck! This sounds incredible. I want that.

I wouldn't say it has ever been painful, the first time it was a little uncomfortable until I got used to it. Now with the current guy I see it is wonderful all pleasure from the first contact to him burying into me.

During my first time, it hurt like hell at first. But after I got used to the feeling, my partner started sliding in and out VERY slowly, until I got used to it, and I started begging to be fucked faster. Did I cum from just being fucked? Yes, indescribably so. Afterwards, my asshole started itching, and he offered to scratch it for me... We ended up fucking for five straight hours, until my ass was sore from having been fucked silly...
That's what I want

It can be quite painful but it's amazing if done right, you shake all over and maybe you'll cum hands free.

My first cock was when I was 18. I picked up a good looking man in his 30's and he took me to his condo. Once inside he told me to get on my knees and unzip his jeans. I did and I was amazed at how big his cock was. It was about 10 inches and I sucked on it for a few minutes and then he told me to get naked3 and he led me to his bedroom and pushed me down face down and climbed on me and wrapped his legs around mine so I couldn't move and he entered me with no lube and buried his cock up to his pubes. I screamed because it was very painful never having anything up my ass before. He put his hand over my mouth and said this is what you wanted isn't faggot? Ne fucked me hard and rough until he put his load up my pussy and then when he was done he told me to get dressed and get the fuck out. I was sore for a couple of weeks.
My next time I had gone to the bathhouse in Palo altogether and I checked in on a Friday night and didn't leave until Sun afternoon. I had been fucked so many times that I craved having a cock in my ass! To feel the warm cock in my ass was so satisfying ! My favorite position was sitting on his lap and fucking myself until he came!

I have been bottoming for men for 45 years. Never topped. For me cock size doesn’t matter too much. When they’re big it hurts a little but that’s part of the experience. How I feel with a cock in me. I feel euphoric feminine submissive glorious fantastic heavenly fulfilled and loved. The most glorious feeling is a man on you kissing you filling you and ultimately gracing you with his seed…. No better feeling in the world

I've written before about from an early age I enjoyed putting things in my ass so when the opportunity for a dick in my ass came along I thought it to be a great idea. As to what it felt like, I liked the full feeling but more than anything the enjoyment is in my mind. The nastiness and the taboo lights up my mind and imagination. Last night I shoved a dildo in my ass to try and fully understand the feeling. For me it comes down to my mental frame of mind. The thought of shoving that piece of plastic in me with my wife in the next room blows my mind. To be in the back seat of a car with a guy ficking me when someone could come along. Beinging in a mans bed where he fucks his wife is so dam hot and leads me to believe if the mind is not stimulated the nerves in the ass mean nothing.

No cock substitute, no matter how life like, feels as good as a real cock attached to a real man, fucking you. If I had known then what I know now I would have started having bi-sex 30 years ago. A good lover only makes it better.

Thanks! You wrote it perfectly. Exactly what I love about anal fucking! ❤️🥰

No cock substitute, no matter how life like, feels as good as a real cock attached to a real man, fucking you. If I had known then what I know now I would have started having bi-sex 30 years ago. A good lover only makes it better.
Your right, there is no substitute for a real cock but imo if its owner dosen't emotionally stimulate my mind it's not as good. I was first fucked almost 60 years ago and many times since and I can't remember a real bad experience because they fucked my brain too.

Your right, there is no substitute for a real cock but imo if its owner dosen't emotionally stimulate my mind it's not as good. I was first fucked almost 60 years ago and many times since and I can't remember a real bad experience because they fucked my brain too.
What you are talking about is a connection and I agree. My current lover and I chatted for a while before we met. Then we talked for over an hour before we moved to the bedroom. We are friends and chat almost every day. That connection, that caring for the other person and their pleasure is very important to me. But that's not how it is for everyone. I get hit up online all the time by blow and go types. Sorry not my thing. If that's what someone wants and they find a willing partner then I say rock on!

Back