So, what's up?

Tathagata said:
I'd like to see your boobs delighting a crowd too

I'll start a fan club for them if we get back stage passes and autographed pictures
Wow, you can be their roadie! Their safe handling is in your hands. :)

Hey, Lin, see what you've been missing around here? My boobs. Oh, and my BIG Hat. I'll wear it for you when you get back. :D

Tathagata said:
Oh, it's a sad thing when a man is speechless and must resort to little faces. I'm going somewhere and getting wet over this--with tears.

WickedEve said:
Oh, it's a sad thing when a man is speechless and must resort to little faces. I'm going somewhere and getting wet over this--with tears.

if your boobs get wet
post pictures

Tathagata said:
Good Morning Ms Ange
wonderful to see you here
:D :heart:

Hiya T! Nice to see you, too.

Eve, I think a 2004 Summer boob-stock-big hat tour has got poetry challenge written over it--somehow. I'm not exactly sure, but you're so resourceful. And Lauren's boob is touring after winning the European championship for something or other. :D

Lin!!!

Good to know you're still alive and kicking. :)

Since I don't see the link to Tara's masterpiece up here yet, I'll toss it in. Go read Silent Midnight and then go read the rest. And the other amazingly talented poets who have cropped up all of a sudden. There's something in the water, I think. :D

:rose:

- Mindy, still a poet-groupie

Liar said:
We think about food. Multitasking is for you women.

well, according to some of my closest friends, I think about food all the time and it shows in my poems..so,

somebody hand me a nice thick bun sized weiner so I can see what I have been missing for 41 years :D

Maria2394 said:

somebody hand me a nice thick bun sized weiner so I can see what I have been missing for 41 years :D

Well that let's me out of the..
oh wait
Did you mean food??

Maria2394 said:
well, according to some of my closest friends, I think about food all the time and it shows in my poems..so,

Don't use bun, thick and weiner in the same sentence when tath is around.

(I said weiner. hee hee)

WickedEve said:
Don't use bun, thick and weiner in the same sentence when tath is around.

(I said weiner. hee hee)
And you used bun, thick and weiner in the same sentence.

And so did I. Shiiyat.

There's way too much bun, wiener and thickness going on around here. I may have to leave if it stops... I mean if it doesn't stop... doesn't stop.

WickedEve said:
There's way too much bun, wiener and thickness going on around here. I may have to leave if it stops... I mean if it doesn't stop... doesn't stop.

:D oh my!! I cant believe my innocent little comment caused such a stir!! I must have weiners on teh brain today, havent had one on th ebun since last night...ohh, wait, who cares about the bun anyway, as long its a nice thick weiner..actually, come to think of it, I do have an unlimited supply of beer- basted Polish sausage asleep in the other room right now ;)

Maria2394 said:
:D oh my!! I cant believe my innocent little comment caused such a stir!! I must have weiners on teh brain today, havent had one on th ebun since last night...ohh, wait, who cares about the bun anyway, as long its a nice thick weiner..actually, come to think of it, I do have an unlimited supply of beer- basted Polish sausage asleep in the other room right now ;)
I knew they could hide, but not sleep. Your sausage is special, maria.

Back