Some couples CAN,...and some couples CAN'T,...

Re: Pity.

kkceohcs said:
Artful, I thought you were truly a master. Would someone in such control have done this without telling her first? That is the lowest form of humanity you could have displayed as a human let alone a "MASTER"...

this Sir. was in very poor taste.

MY OPINION but is is mine: I hope you live long enough to feel the wrath that you have bestowed upon Dream.

{({({({({(DREAM)})})})})}
KK

Perhaps you need to talk about something you know about.

You are making a judgment on something you have just heard one side of.

Eb

I am new to the forum and the relationships of others is none of my business. Even when something so (obviously) unexpected, personal and intimate is displayed in such a public manner. But it is so sad that i am compelled to comment:

(1) Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

(2) ALL relationships have trials and tribulations, not just LD ones.

(3) Time heals all.

(4) Peace.

Ricckk said:
I am new to the forum and the relationships of others is none of my business. Even when something so (obviously) unexpected, personal and intimate is displayed in such a public manner. But it is so sad that i am compelled to comment:

(1) Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

(2) ALL relationships have trials and tribulations, not just LD ones.

(3) Time heals all.

(4) Peace.

All I have to say is:

AMEN.

Eb

i am new here to post but i hope you will work it out. my Master and i have long distance relationship our whole 2 years and only get to visit every few months. anyway i just wanted to say i hope you will be ok...if my Master did that....i think i would truly just die, but i guess thats no encouragement....i hope it works out so that you are ok

I'm very sorry this is happening to you both.

*Healing thoughts*

Please be well, both of you.

Helia:rose:

Re: Re: Pity.

Ebonyfire said:

Perhaps you need to talk about something you know about.

You are making a judgment on something you have just heard one side of.

Eb

** Update** things could not be BETTER between us .. ty Goddess and other concerned FRIENDS...

Last edited:
Back