Something's missing...

Monster would know....

cellis said:
Missing monster mightily!

...what to do with a pithy hornet, no doubt.

I Benedril-led and Advil-led my throat into submission yesterday with the help of the DemonRum (Now with 30% Fewer Comas!); and I was fine by this morning....

....Can you imagine Lance Castor WITHOUT the power of speech???

Horrors!
L

Re: Monster would know....

Lancecastor said:

...what to do with a pithy hornet, no doubt.

I Benedril-led and Advil-led my throat into submission yesterday with the help of the DemonRum (Now with 30% Fewer Comas!); and I was fine by this morning....

....Can you imagine Lance Castor WITHOUT the power of speech???

Horrors!
L

BENADRYL (even in canada)

ROSE:heart:

Re: Monster would know....

Lancecastor said:
....Can you imagine Lance Castor WITHOUT the power of speech???....

i almost did ~ and then you came back! *lol* welcome back anyways...

i'll tried to hold back my comments on your choice of beer because see, if it was a good one it wouldn't have been in a can! =P~ i gotta throw my vote in for the pale ale on draft they make locally.

I just spoke with monster for y'all. He told me he just isn't ready to come back and doesn't know if he ever will be. I have to respect him for being honest with me. It looks like he isn't going to darken the doorstep here anytime soon.

lilfrk said:
I just spoke with monster for y'all. He told me he just isn't ready to come back and doesn't know if he ever will be. I have to respect him for being honest with me. It looks like he isn't going to darken the doorstep here anytime soon.

Thank you lilfrk. I understand. Please let him know that he's well thought of and missed, but that I for one wish him all the best no matter what he decides. I know he probably has no clue who I am and that's ok too...lol.

:)
dixi

dixicritter said:

Thank you lilfrk. I understand. Please let him know that he's well thought of and missed, but that I for one wish him all the best no matter what he decides. I know he probably has no clue who I am and that's ok too...lol.

:)
dixi

I will let him know. I can also assure you that he knows who you are.

Back