Specific Incestuous Fantasies!

I have a similar want, not with my own daughter but with the daughter of a FWB. I’m sitting on the couch making out with my fwb and we are getting very handsy and her daughter walks in and we don’t stop and she calls her daughter over to join!
That could go lots of ways........the imagination runs wild!

The majority of my fantasies are for things one can’t/shouldn’t do in reality. I also never imagine real family. Always use images of women I find online to be a fantasy stand-in. Not to mention blackmail is also morally wrong.

There‘s just a thrill in the idea of doing the forbidden in a fantasy. So it’s unfair to ask what women would really do in such a situation. The question should be, what moms would enjoy that as a fantasy?
More than you may think, why do so many moms go for teen guys? Not there son but........

Interesting scenario. For a mother to cross that line and actually become intimate with her own son is quite rare. Oh of course just about every woman on here will tell you that they have already done so, lol! But in the real world, nope. However, for a mom to be blackmailed…..hmmm…..it is obvious she likes younger guys(hence getting caught fucking a guy younger than her son)….the son says that she can continue and he will even help with alibis….would she do it??

Good question for the mothers out there.

Mom’s would you???
I would dare say that there would be little blackmail. 50% of the sons would likely join in on the spot after some awkward moments. The other 50% would likely vary from totally embarrassed never again to mom and son talk and more as she shows true wants to everyone goes in denial and it's swept under the rug. More moms have liking for teen guys than you think and is often related to attraction to teen sons and relatives. You don't want to be to close to the tree.

I shared this in another thread but my wife and oldest son have always been super close with each other. Like still cuddling on the couch close. She often walks around in the evening before bed in a old, long t-shirt which is shows off a quite a bit of her excellent legs. The shirt is a bit worn and the material is thin. I have caught him sneaking glances from time to time.

This past summer we were sitting in our back lawn talking about their upcoming trip to visit a college they were going on. She was sitting spread eagle on the lawn and was wearing small jean shorts which were creased in the crotch. I could easily see her panties and the swell of her ass. There is no way my son didn't see it too.

I don't know if she does this on purpose or if it is something subconscious she is doing, but I find myself strangely excited by it.

I shared this in another thread but my wife and oldest son have always been super close with each other. Like still cuddling on the couch close. She often walks around in the evening before bed in a old, long t-shirt which is shows off a quite a bit of her excellent legs. The shirt is a bit worn and the material is thin. I have caught him sneaking glances from time to time.

This past summer we were sitting in our back lawn talking about their upcoming trip to visit a college they were going on. She was sitting spread eagle on the lawn and was wearing small jean shorts which were creased in the crotch. I could easily see her panties and the swell of her ass. There is no way my son didn't see it too.

I don't know if she does this on purpose or if it is something subconscious she is doing, but I find myself strangely excited by it.
Sounds very very hot.

I've done similar, purposely, at the behest of my husband

I have an uncle who's been flirting with me and undressing me with his eyes since I was 16. He's not too much old than me and very, very good-looking. My uncle also has a similar sense of humor as me. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I have a feeling that he'd be sensational in bed. In another time and place, I think we'd actually make a great couple.

I have an uncle who's been flirting with me and undressing me with his eyes since I was 16. He's not too much old than me and very, very good-looking. My uncle also has a similar sense of humor as me. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I have a feeling that he'd be sensational in bed. In another time and place, I think we'd actually make a great couple.
Do you flirt back or purposely let him see something naughty?

Did you try asking?

Mine has a backstory, but my grown daughter was staying with me for a weekend, and I had knocked on the door to the room she was sleeping in, and after getting no answer, I opened the door and saw her asleep on the bed uncovered, revealing to me her sexy feet and beautiful, round panty-clad ass - now I frequently masturbate to thoughts of smelling, licking, caressing and fucking her sexy feet and ass....

Mine has a backstory, but my grown daughter was staying with me for a weekend, and I had knocked on the door to the room she was sleeping in, and after getting no answer, I opened the door and saw her asleep on the bed uncovered, revealing to me her sexy feet and beautiful, round panty-clad ass - now I frequently masturbate to thoughts of smelling, licking, caressing and fucking her sexy feet and ass....

Similar but not quite the same. Understand my fetish is incest. Specifically I prefer mom and son incest. However I gotten off on other scenarios.

Anyway one day I am at the department store with my daughter and had to go to the bathroom. When I get out I see this girl wearing yoga pants and a great ass. Then the girl turns around and it turned out to be my daughter. I felt so guilty.

Super hot! Open your DMs if you want to discuss more please.

Back