Spread Everything

tumblr_ocfg25ySfo1s5dlrwo1_1280.jpg

Being bound like that would serve to spread her further with any struggling she does.

That whole wooden thing is just a no no no. I did it years ago and it was so miserable. It really hurts in an unpleasant way.

Last year, I was watching this tv how - Bastard Executioner, I think it was called. One of the scenes was putting a woman on a device like the one pictured above but they put weights on her feet. It was pretty horrifying.

It just seems torturous.

Mdzqs94.png

That whole wooden thing is just a no no no. I did it years ago and it was so miserable. It really hurts in an unpleasant way.

Last year, I was watching this tv how - Bastard Executioner, I think it was called. One of the scenes was putting a woman on a device like the one pictured above but they put weights on her feet. It was pretty horrifying.

It just seems torturous.

Mdzqs94.png

I remember in Boy Scouts working the Fort on Mackinac Island, They had a saw house like this with jagged teeth on the top they punished guys on wedging there balls into the teeth.
I asked my troop leader if they were sick bastards. Affirmative, he said.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I remember in Boy Scouts working the Fort on Mackinac Island, They had a saw house like this with jagged teeth on the top they punished guys on wedging there balls into the teeth.
I asked my troop leader if they were sick bastards. Affirmative, he said.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The good 'ole days :eek:

It just seems torturous.

I think tortuous would be the point with a name like Bastard Executioner. The Welsh were rather barbaric during that time.

Back