Start an Argument with the Poster Above

NO, cancer isn't really cancer, its real name was Aquarius. It just got rebranded as cancer because of astrology politics. Don't even get me started on what Gemini's been up to.

Gosh, have it not been established aeons ago, that astrology is on pair with reading of tealeaves, actually I think astrology got demoted (you know, after last scandal.. Scorpio is such a..🙈) to the office under Tealeaves!

I mean, it is not as if I know everything, but as a child born on a Monday, I do after all know a thing or two about those matters.. 😉

I mean, it is not as if I know everything, but as a child born on a Monday, I do after all know a thing or two about those matters.. 😉
(I miss you and it pains me to argue with you)

But everyone knows monday's child is full of woe.
Please don't get any woe on me. It takes ages to wash out.

• Haha
Reactions: Cat
(I miss you and it pains me to argue with you)

But everyone knows monday's child is full of woe.
Please don't get any woe on me. It takes ages to wash out.

(Arguing can be silly and fun!)

Ack! Spoken like a true Wednesday's child!! You guys just never know how to appreciate a good casserole of Woe, best served with cool pity on the side. 😉

Leave the laundry to the others!

(Arguing can be silly and fun!)

Ack! Spoken like a true Wednesday's child!! You guys just never know how to appreciate a good casserole of Woe, best served with cool pity on the side. 😉

Leave the laundry to the others!
The last time you served me "woe casserole" I was in hospital for eight days. You promised me pancakes. Your interpersonal skills require improvement.

• Haha
The last time you served me "woe casserole" I was in hospital for eight days. You promised me pancakes. Your interpersonal skills require improvement.

.... Tell me, without saying that you liked my cool pity, that you would like an extra serving cool pity and woe casserole.... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

You were just having a bit of an upset stomach, but you absolutely had to go to the hospital.

.... Tell me, without saying that you liked my cool pity, that you would like an extra serving cool pity and woe casserole.... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

You were just having a bit of an upset stomach, but you absolutely had to go to the hospital.
i admit that your cool pity is cool. Meet me in the forest..

NO it's not that simple. You can't just win me back. You told all the nurses I had "wimpy body syndrome"

SKIP ME
*slams door*

• Haha
I could say dogs are much better pets than cats....but I wouldn't even believe that :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

But I would definitely rather lick a pussy than deal with that stinky fleabitten hound!

Back