State Hate: Which State is Your States Enemy?

Oregon: Washington
Washington: Oregon
Nonsense. Oregon is fine with Washington; Washingtonians keep their economy going by coming down for tax-free shopping. It's Californians they have issues with.

Well, they have plenty of their own issues, but legend has it that they used to have a sign at the CA/OR border that invited Californians to enjoy their visit, but make sure they went back home at the end. There was no such sign at the OR/WA border.

Nonsense. Oregon is fine with Washington; Washingtonians keep their economy going by coming down for tax-free shopping. It's Californians they have issues with.

Well, they have plenty of their own issues, but legend has it that they used to have a sign at the CA/OR border that invited Californians to enjoy their visit, but make sure they went back home at the end. There was no such sign at the OR/WA border.

Agreed! :D And I think we made more enemies in CA after last night's division title game. :rolleyes:

I am a 4th-generation Californian. I once bought property in southern Oregon (not too far from close relatives, also Cal ex-pats). I heard locals bitch+moan about Damn Californians. I inquired as to the nature of those damned souls. Turns out, most of them had come to Cal from Back East, then headed north. In other words, they were caarpetbaggers, giving Cal a bad name. Fuck'em.

I am a 4th-generation Californian. I once bought property in southern Oregon (not too far from close relatives, also Cal ex-pats). I heard locals bitch+moan about Damn Californians. I inquired as to the nature of those damned souls. Turns out, most of them had come to Cal from Back East, then headed north. In other words, they were caarpetbaggers, giving Cal a bad name. Fuck'em.

Now that explains a lot! :)

And yet he keeps/kept getting elected. Somebody must like him.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't. It's pretty much the case all across the country. The only politicians worse than the incumbents are the ones wanting their turn in the big chair. It's not always the case, but common enough, at least recently.

There is life OUTSIDE the northern part of the Bronx for those who hate NY.

I'm in NY, NOT the City, and I Texas: So many dime store cowboys

Back