Still daring

Just saying 10 days and counting. Hopefully you all are ready!

Rules of engagement for those that haven't been here before.

1. I am very happily attached to a wonderful partner that does know about my activity here and loves most of the interactions I have. Plus he gets to approve my pics.

2. Remember I am a real human being here. If you don't like what you see then move on. You don't have to stay here.

3. I do love to flirt and besides being the queen of tease and am a huge fan innuendos.

4. Please don't project your fantasies on me. Yes I'm pretty smart and know that there could be some solo fun while looking at my pictures.

5. Despite what my name shows as being on here, I was here under a different name since 2019 so I do have many here that I've created friendships with and I do interact with them more. Interact with me on the comments and you might get more out of me.

6. I honestly don't take things off line and very rarely answer my DMs. And IF you think you just HAVE to send me a message, put some thought into it.

Soooo thank you all I'm really looking forward to Aug.

💙💙

Rules of engagement for those that haven't been here before.

1. I am very happily attached to a wonderful partner that does know about my activity here and loves most of the interactions I have. Plus he gets to approve my pics.

2. Remember I am a real human being here. If you don't like what you see then move on. You don't have to stay here.

3. I do love to flirt and besides being the queen of tease and am a huge fan innuendos.

4. Please don't project your fantasies on me. Yes I'm pretty smart and know that there could be some solo fun while looking at my pictures.

5. Despite what my name shows as being on here, I was here under a different name since 2019 so I do have many here that I've created friendships with and I do interact with them more. Interact with me on the comments and you might get more out of me.

6. I honestly don't take things off line and very rarely answer my DMs. And IF you think you just HAVE to send me a message, put some thought into it.

Soooo thank you all I'm really looking forward to Aug.

💙💙
Looking forward to seeing more.

💙💙
Preparation is underway. :D

IGkteDd.jpg

Back