submissive cocksucker for sex chat

I'm just saying that for you and your body is a must have a BJ 💝 💋 💋 from the best you 💓 and the others are ready for you to put it in your mouth and throat and slowly and steadily cum deep inside your mouth and throat and I am getting ready to put my come all over your competition

*blushes* what's up @Jonnymc ?
I'm just saying that for you and your body is a must have a BJ 💝 💋 💋 from the best you 💓 and the others are ready for you to put it in your mouth and throat and slowly and steadily cum deep inside your mouth and throat and I am getting ready to put my come all over your competition
Oh *giggles* Uhm.. DM me, I'll suck your dick ;)

I'm looking for dirty sex messages to explore degradation and humiliation and sucking cocks.

I get turned on when teased about my cock sucking desires, by both men and women, maybe even in public. *blushes* If you want a cyber blowjob, or If you have enjoyed playing with me already, it would turn me on to read you post about it here.
Sissy I'll make you stay on your knees and back. Yes you'll suck dick whenever I tell you to. But you'll get pounded on your back also

tumblr_ng8cdv1z4h1sbio45o1_1280.jpg

*blushes* I am.
Oh god yes I am I love it.

I would love to be someone’s personal cocksucker!
If they return the favor then all the better!

Back