Submissive nudity

Totally understand your feelings on this. With us, it’s a need of hers to be naked. I enjoy her being naked, especially if there are people around who may end up using her for whatever pleasures they want. Her being naked at BDSM clubs was always a turn on for her as well as me.
I would like it if the woman was dressed and among men and her husband were to admonish her and have her undress for punishment. Years back a D/s couple who used to visit me, he would have his wife undress in front of us, and of course show respect and thank me for having her here by kneeling and performing light oral on me.
prior to her punishment phase upstairs.
Great memories for an old man.
I may have already posted this..I'm so old I forget

Totally understand your feelings on this. With us, it’s a need of hers to be naked. I enjoy her being naked, especially if there are people around who may end up using her for whatever pleasures they want. Her being naked at BDSM clubs was always a turn on for her as well as me.
To be her toy

Yes. She has performed oral on men and women. She has been strapped on occasions but she confided to me that she really enjoys being cropped. The most she has ever taken with the strap was 24. If she is sitting, she must drape her legs over the arms of the chair, if the chair has arms. She was in that position when her father and stepmother came over, although they both knew of how submissive she was.
Whew! What an amazing sight. If only we lived in a world where we can reman anonymous, I’d do something similar…

"Whew! What an amazing sight. If only we lived in a world where we can reman anonymous, I’d do something similar…"
and it depends solely on the husband. If he is sober-minded, then the level of anonymity will be under control. Well, of course, trust and mutual respect play a big role.

"Forced" nudity can certainly be powerful.

I think there are around 1200 images per day of what the world feels the ideal female body should look like in way of advertisements and other media forms. That would make any lady feel they do not measure up. I mean considering the advertising world considers a size 2 woman as "plump". Really? Really? How disturbing is that.

So, few ladies would be comfortable just undressing in public, or semi-public with what they feel are so high expectations.

But that does not mean they do not want such a thrill. All deserve to be appreciated no matter what size or shape the lady is.

To that end, "forced" nudity could be very powerful in the right situation. Forced to show themselves, all is stripped away as vulnerability and truth is revealed. But with that comes a major amount of responsibility from the person "forcing" her too. They must, must, must compliment her for doing so over and over again. She must be reassured, doing so safely. In short, it is not an act to do lightly.

But done right, it can be very empowering, more so than embarrassing.

(Note: Forced is in quotations as I mean suggesting, urging, perhaps even a seducing act. No one should ever be stripped of their clothing if they truly do not want too in semi-public, or public, of course)

Date night with revealing clothes or the lack of them. Takeing a topless or nude picture on dark street on a game night with the stadium or event center sign in the background. Shopping for cucumbers or dildo like objects in a busy, upscale store while obviously measuring and comparing the size. Doing this while you are dressed for a night on the town will always attract attention.

when I married my second wife I had explored both sides of the BDSM experience. i was pleasantly surprised that my wife was able to talk about sex and her fantasies and desires. When She told me she wanted to be restrained during sex, our journey began. Beside cuffing her hands to the bed, I also took her to number of dungeons where we rented space in order to play. She really enjoyed being bound and her ass whipped. We would always talk afterward to find out what she liked and didn’t. She hinted that she would like to try being dominated by more people and her being naked while others watched. I found a club and we went just to see what it would be like. She was all for doing something and about two weeks later, we went back and I put her in stocks in a public area and used a paddle on her. Others took turns using a paddle or crop on her and one man stuck his cock in her mouth and she sucked him off. When i let her out of the stocks she had a very red ass and I told her how proud I was of her and that we could leave. She surprised me again saying she wanted to stay and remain nude.
Over time, my wife would always remain nude at home and remain that way if we had people over who knew about our lifestyle. Her submission grew and when I suggested that she should remain nude all the time, except when young children were present, she agreed. This included being naked when her father and stepmother came for dinner.
Has anyone had a similar re that kept a submissive naked for long periods of time?
You really do need to read some of this author's stories. He takes it very deep, and does it well

I can see how this can be very arousing. When your naked, your very vulnerable. Ive always loved meeting a guy and the first thing i do is take my clothes off. Ive never had an experience where i was naked a long time. But ive had men demand i get naked and masturbate for them. It was the hole process, one gentlemen wanted me naked for a bit before i ended up dressing in lingerie he had picked out. I must admit, I'm nervous at first meeting a strange man. But as soon as i take my clothes off, the nerves melt away. I love being watched, so during masturbation sessions im imagining other people watching me. However a prolonged session of forced submission requiring me to be naked before many sex starved men would be fantastic!!!!

Horny sissy sub ready for playtime tonight.......make me do dirty filthy things in public for your cock to suck and to fuck my sissy pussy for all to see!!!!!!

Last edited:
when I married my second wife I had explored both sides of the BDSM experience. i was pleasantly surprised that my wife was able to talk about sex and her fantasies and desires. When She told me she wanted to be restrained during sex, our journey began. Beside cuffing her hands to the bed, I also took her to number of dungeons where we rented space in order to play. She really enjoyed being bound and her ass whipped. We would always talk afterward to find out what she liked and didn’t. She hinted that she would like to try being dominated by more people and her being naked while others watched. I found a club and we went just to see what it would be like. She was all for doing something and about two weeks later, we went back and I put her in stocks in a public area and used a paddle on her. Others took turns using a paddle or crop on her and one man stuck his cock in her mouth and she sucked him off. When i let her out of the stocks she had a very red ass and I told her how proud I was of her and that we could leave. She surprised me again saying she wanted to stay and remain nude.
Over time, my wife would always remain nude at home and remain that way if we had people over who knew about our lifestyle. Her submission grew and when I suggested that she should remain nude all the time, except when young children were present, she agreed. This included being naked when her father and stepmother came for dinner.
Has anyone had a similar re that kept a submissive naked for long periods of time?
I was dating this woman five years my senior in age, and she lived with her mom, who from our initial encounter, told me I was a little Sissy. I was stunned by her words, and she explained, that her daughter tells her everything, and even the things you thought would be safe with her, and I know now you like to wear her clothes. So this is what I am going to do to you my little naughty boy of twenty years old. I shall have you undress in front of me, then I shall bath and shave you all over, except your lovely long blond hair. I shall keep you nude, with you wearing just a pair of pink mule ladies' slippers, until you beg me to dress you up, before my daughter arrives with her girl cousin and aunt.

My fiancee and my future mom-in-law have always given me a choice when I sleep there over night, either to be nude at all times there, or dressed in women's clothes. I was given the choice, but it was the both of them that decided how I would be each time. Nude occasionally, but the majority of the times, I be dressed and made-up as a woman.

I was dating this woman five years my senior in age, and she lived with her mom, who from our initial encounter, told me I was a little Sissy. I was stunned by her words, and she explained, that her daughter tells her everything, and even the things you thought would be safe with her, and I know now you like to wear her clothes. So this is what I am going to do to you my little naughty boy of twenty years old. I shall have you undress in front of me, then I shall bath and shave you all over, except your lovely long blond hair. I shall keep you nude, with you wearing just a pair of pink mule ladies' slippers, until you beg me to dress you up, before my daughter arrives with her girl cousin and aunt.
So their entire family watches you masturbate in your panties?

So their entire family watches you masturbate in your panties?
Yes, but not always, as her mom would have me naked and shaved down there to look into her full-length dress mirror, with newspapers on the bedroom carpet, so when I spurted my baby making cream would fall on the paper. Her arm be wrapped around my chest from behind me she stands, while her right hand be masturbating me and making me watch her do it in the mirror, so I would and her see myself cum.

that sounds so hot, her jerking you off in front of a full lenght mirror.
Yes, and she tells me to relax and be a good girl, as she whispers to me how I like wearing girl's clothes. I am so rampant and she knows how to make it harder, as i beg her to make me cum, but she knows how to hold me back so I have to be in her power and tell her, that I wish I had a pudendum, that be a vulva, with labia majora and labia minora, the outer and inner lips of the vagina.

I've only done it as part of CFNM with my wife and then skinny dipping a few times with others. I can't imagine what it must be like to be nude most of the time with her friends coming over for dinner, etc.

My girlfriend now my wife is a very Submissive Exhibitionist and likes to be told to strip naked in front of me and my friends. Our favorite thing to do is have her strip naked but leave on her panties and then she lays over my lap. I tell my friends to stand behind her and watch what I'm going to do. I slowly pull down her panties just past her the bottom and then I ask my friends if they want too see more and they always do. I then pull them down to her knees and I ask them if they want to see me spread her ass cheeks apart. They then start talking nasty to her and that gets her really excited. They say things like spread her ass cheeks so we can see her asshole make her open her asshole. She has this amazing talent that when her ass is totally exposed and I'm spreading her ass checks apart I tell her to just relax and open up your asshole. After a couple of minutes it will open to about the width of a finger and I tell her that to keep going that I want to see it open even more. The guys are going crazy and I will tell them to feel her pussy and let me know how wet she is. With her asshole now two fingers wide open I take out her favorite dildo and put it in her pussy to get it all lubed up from her pussy juices. I then slowly push it into her gaping asshole and I ask her if she wants a little more. She softly says yes and I tell her that I can't hear her and to say yes I want you to fuck me in my ass with the dildo. I tell her that the guys are going crazy and they all have their cocks out and do you want to see a hard cock. She will always say yes and I will tell one of my friends to stand in front of her and show her your hard cock. I then tell her I want you to suck his cock and in fact I want you to suck everyone cocks one after another. I'm fucking her ass with a dildo and I'm telling her that she has to suck everyone's cock and that she has to let each guy take turns fucking her ass. I'm still holding her tight over my lap and I tell her I want you to tell me who gets to fuck your ass first. She will usually say I don't know and I will tell her to say Mark I want you to be the first one to fuck my ass

Attachments

• Wifes Bottom Photo.jpg
    Wifes Bottom Photo.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 108
My girlfriend now my wife is a very Submissive Exhibitionist and likes to be told to strip naked in front of me and my friends. Our favorite thing to do is have her strip naked but leave on her panties on and then she lays over my lap. I tell my friends to stand behind her and watch what I'm going to do. I slowly pull down her panties just past her the bottom and then I ask my friends if they want too see more and they always do. I then pull them down to her knees and I ask them if they want to see me spread her ass cheeks apart. They then start talking nasty to her and that gets her really excited. They say things like spread her ass cheeks so we can see her asshole make her open her asshole. She has this amazing talent that when her ass is totally exposed and I'm spreading her ass checks apart I tell her to just relax and open up your asshole. After a couple of minutes it will open to about the width of a finger and I tell her that to keep going that I want to see it open even more. The guys are going crazy and I will tell them to feel her pussy and let me know how wet she is. With her asshole now two fingers wide open I take out her favorite dildo and put it in her pussy to get it all lubed up from her pussy juices. I then slowly push it into her gaping asshole and I ask her if she wants a little more. She softly says yes and I tell her that I can't hear her and to say yes I want you to fuck me in my ass with the dildo. I tell her that the guys are going crazy and they all have their cocks out and do you want to see a hard cock. She will always say yes and I will tell one of my friends to stand in front of her and show her your hard cock. I then tell her I want you to suck his cock and in fact I want you to suck everyone cocks one after another. I'm fucking her ass with a dildo and I'm telling her that she has to suck everyone's cock and that she has to let each guy take turns fucking her ass. I'm still holding her tight over my lap and I tell her I want you to tell me who gets to fuck your ass first. She will usually say I don't know and I will tell her to say Mark I want you to be the first one to fuck my ass. Mark will come around behind her and I will pull the dildo out of her asshole and spread her ass checks apart and her asshole will be gaping open. I tell Mark I think she ready and he will slide his cock slowly into her asshole and hold it there about half way in. I'll ask her if she is ok and to let us know when he can start fucking your ass. She say ok but go slowly at first and I'll watch as his cock slowly goes in and out of her asshole. I will tell her to tell Mark that your ready and now he can really start fucking your ass. She finally will say Mark you can now start really fucking my asshole. We both look at each other and I say go ahead it's not the first time she has been fucked in her ass. I tell her to suck my other friends cock and everyone starts talking really nasty including her. I have to stop here as Lit will say something about not being able to post and I'm having problems loading more photos.

Back