Submissive Red's Pic Thread~Part Deux

2- With my new discovery
3- Showing off what the new discovery does (it fits!)-- Apparently I can cross the back straps, and it makes it narrower, so it is much comfier! :D
4- Without new discovery, but with the shirt :rolleyes:

Last edited:
2- With my new discovery
3- Showing off what the new discovery does (it fits!)-- Apparently I can cross the back straps, and it makes it narrower, so it is much comfier! :D

loving the discovery whether is on or off :D

2- With my new discovery

Cripes... I think I just discovered something!

Hi Red, just found your pics (after re-finding lit) - you look great!

2- With my new discovery

i like the bra!

I am the same as you.. i love bras and think they are so sexy

Helloooooooooooooo, nurse! Wow, sweets.....I got a peak at some of your pics. Red looks amazing on you and your breasts are deliciousifidosaysomyself.....:heart: Youre beautiful, honey. :rose:

2- With my new discovery

ooh! cute! (applies to you AND the bra!)

2- With my new discovery

Discovering things is always fun ;)

Looking great hun

2- With my new discovery

Great pictures Yum!

Awesome new pictures! Very nice. Need a hand getting out of that shirt?

2- With my new discovery

Some say the greatest discovery ever is finding proof of existence on other planets. I say those people need to come see that picture, and admit they're wrong ;)

I wonder if anyone at the clothing company responcible for designing and manufacturing your red shirt had even the slightest idea of how wildly arousing it could be?

2- With my new discovery

Your discovery benefits men everywhere:D. But how about one without the discovery or the shirt?:devil:

John

Back