Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

Looking forward to meeting

Closer .....I think I am moving closer to finding the right couple here...what do you think bigman? What would your girlfriend think?

I like the thought that you are rock hard. I like the thought of tasting the first droplet of precum and holding your cock in my hand and licking across your cockhead and then turning to her to see if I might proceed to caress your whole cockhead with my lips. Your cock tight in my fist as I smear it across my lips, allowing them to pen so my tongue might become engaged in the teasing play to arouse you....to arouse her. To let her see your cock be taken to my mouth...to watch the interest in her face....as my mouth became home for your cock.

bigman, do you think she might want me to meet with the two of you?

Last edited:
I think the first time I suck cock it will have to be at the urging of my wife. I wouldn't want to do anything behind her back, so the tacit nod saying "go for it" would give me the license to take that cock into my mouth and finish it up properly
My first time was while I was eating her and watching her suck a friends dick. I can't describe how exciting it was when she stopped, looked down at me and said "Why don't you come up here and help me with this". I will never forget those words or the look on her face.

This is a very hot idea, i'd love to 69 with a guy sucking him while he sucked my cock.

Having a woman in the room does give the feeling that you're not gay, but bi, and it makes it feel much sexier (haven't done it...yet, just airing some thoughts).

i've often fantasized about doing it on stage at a hen party. I'm sure the ladies would enjoy it.

One of my favorite threads, thanks for bumping it!

I previously posted my last bi-with-woman-present experience a few weeks ago in this very same thread here. We had another experience with the same guy on New Year's Eve, but this time with his girlfriend present too. It made for a VERY entertaining four-some.

After a bout of drinking, playing and straight-sex partner swapping and making out in the hot tub, we all retreated to the bedroom to fuck. Again, each guy started off partnered with the other's lady, and both couples began began making out and playing, ending up in a wonderfully-satisfying fuck for all of us. I don't recall if I mentioned this in my last post anywhere, but he is a 28 year old, 6 foot tall slender guy with an absolutely delicious cock - I'm 9" and 6" in diameter, for comparison. He's probably a half inch shorter but thicker - Goddess LOVES it. :)

After we'd finished and then rested for awhile, we were all still piled on the bed when he said to his girlfriend (who herself is 5'9" and about 125 pounds of 24 year old, redheaded burlesque dancer hotness) that my cock looked like it needed some attention. She just smiled while my wife (the Goddess) said, "Why don't you do something about that then?" He spun around on the bed and began sucking my cock back to life with his very talented mouth. He got me incredibly hard and leaking pre-cum again but even though I couldn't cum again so quickly (the perils of being in your late-30's kids! LOL), he gave me a wonderful blowjob for about 10 minutes, working his mouth and tongue perfectly around my shaved cock and balls. When he finally tired and pulled his mouth off me, he rolled back into the arms of his girlfriend who had been watching and the two of them began making out, sharing the taste of my cock and the dribbles of pre-cum he had gotten out of me.

After a moment I decided to return the favor and my wife began stroking my back and ass while I took him into my own mouth. He was rock hard and already dripping when I first tasted him. I opened my through wide and took him all the way down into the throat and fucked him that way for a few strokes, just like I'd been practicing with my dildo. I was rewarded with a huge pulse in his cock, moans from him, and almost a stream of pre-cum in my mouth with each stroke. Unfortunately, I was getting over a cold and could not keep that up for long. I had to go back to shallower strokes with my mouth and tongue and just generally worshipping his cock, which I did for at least ten minutes. Despite his moans and regular globs of precum I could taste, he did not cum in my mouth. Even though he's 11 years younger, he still couldn't quite manage a second orgasm so soon either, though.

By the time he realized it, it was pushing 2:00 a.m. and his girlfriend had to work the next day even though it was New Year's, so we reluctantly called it quits for the night. I'm sure we'll do it again fairly soon however. :D

Hubby would love to have me watch that. Just not sure if that would turn me on or not.

It turns me on to have my wife watching as I make it with another guy. We have even shared a cock on a few occasions (once intentionally, the others simply happened) but it never turned her on. She didn't like it, but you may. Try it.

It turns me on to have my wife watching as I make it with another guy. We have even shared a cock on a few occasions (once intentionally, the others simply happened) but it never turned her on. She didn't like it, but you may. Try it.

The times I have had a 3some with a couple, I found the woman very turned on by watching her husband and I have sex. Once she even orgasmed while watching me fuck him. I guess it just depends on the woman?

I guess it just depends on the woman?

Definitely. My wife loves watching me with another guy, especially if I'm bottoming for him and being very submissive. My first wife could not have been more turned off by any kind of MM activity, and other girlfriends in between could take it or leave it - one of them was moderately turned on and one just didn't care one way or the other (but boy was she a hell of a great domme!).

The Neighbors

I am an 'older' guy who has had a great sex life, but I had lost interest for the same old stuff. A young couple moved in next door. She was thirty and he was twenty-eight. One night we got drinking and after one thing leading to another we were naked and just having fun. I suggested to him that if he would enter her from the rear, I would work on the front of her. In the process of the two of us driving her crazy, he slipped out and he ended up in my mouth. It was a first time for him and a rare occassion for me. She suddenly became more interested in what we were doing than what we had been doing to her. After he and I were finished, she said she never saw him that turned on before. From then on his first interest was in me doing him and then the two of us taking care of his wife who loved to watch.

I am an 'older' guy who has had a great sex life, but I had lost interest for the same old stuff. A young couple moved in next door. She was thirty and he was twenty-eight. One night we got drinking and after one thing leading to another we were naked and just having fun. I suggested to him that if he would enter her from the rear, I would work on the front of her. In the process of the two of us driving her crazy, he slipped out and he ended up in my mouth. It was a first time for him and a rare occassion for me. She suddenly became more interested in what we were doing than what we had been doing to her. After he and I were finished, she said she never saw him that turned on before. From then on his first interest was in me doing him and then the two of us taking care of his wife who loved to watch.

Fun for all!

If you don't mind, Bill, when you say 'older guy', how old? Thanks

If it doesn't turn you on in fantasy, it probably won't turn you on in real life but you never know. Unless it actively turns you off, why not indulge him and see? :)

It doesn't turn me off at all. In fantasy it is pretty damn hot. I just don't like to share.

My first time, we jumped right in. We had talked about it, but never got around to doing it. For her birthday one year, I got her two male strippers that came to the house - I ended up sucking both of them twice, and we all took turns with her. Now, we share cock regularly.

I had a best friend in my 20's and we would often double date. There was a point in time when my then girlfriend was away on a business trip so it wwas the three of us out.We ended up at his place.His girlfriend liked to tease and dance pulling up her dress when she was drinking. We ended up on the living room floor and she started to rub his cock from the outside. She pulled it out. I became so horny and I got hard. I could not believe how sexy his cock looked. She was giving him a slow handjob. I got closer. She licked the head of his cock and asked if I wanted a sample. I did and we got him off. Three days later he called me and sounded embarassed. I said I was cool with everything. He wanted to come over and talk. He came over. He had ona pair of running shorts and while we talked I nticed he was getting hard. I asked him to pull it out and he did. I sucked him off. A week later he came over again and it occurred again. He and his girlfriend ended but he and I did not.

Back