Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

Reality, not stories

Thanks for the comment, Leather. But, just for the record, those are not "stories," but things that women have told me over the years after their husbands and I have enjoyed sex with one another -- and usually with the wives as well, with only a handful of exceptions.

I know that this entire site is fraught with fantasies and wishes, which is why I stick with reality. I've had more fun in person than in my imagination.

I've had more fun in person than in my imagination.

Me too. Too many people are too timid to actually seek out and enjoy the things they fantasize about. Life's too short, folks, and the big secret is, no one gets out alive. So live a little, enjoy yourself, feed your bliss, sate your lust and have some fun!

A question?

I have been trying to get my wife to fool around with another women, but she has always thrown the challenge back that I would also have to fool around with a guy. I was a little nervous until I started reading the this thread but now I may push the envelope a little further. Which brings me to my question. I have always been a person that believes that when people are joking about things, they actualy wish that it would be true deep down inside. Has anyone had a similar situation and how did it turn out?

Abombs said:
I have been trying to get my wife to fool around with another women, but she has always thrown the challenge back that I would also have to fool around with a guy. I was a little nervous until I started reading the this thread but now I may push the envelope a little further. Which brings me to my question. I have always been a person that believes that when people are joking about things, they actualy wish that it would be true deep down inside. Has anyone had a similar situation and how did it turn out?

Greetings and for the record and I don't want to come across as someone that is coming down on you, I feel that wanting to open a marriage and delve into bi sex, swing sex, or anything else outside the marriage is nothing to joke about...my wife and I discussed things for a long time. I said to her that I would do anything you do...hence my first experience at male/male sex. I once thought, damn what if one of my friends finds out. I now say to them ...hey your wife available......just kidding!

Your post in this room looks to me as if you thought of sucking a cock before now, but I digress. *lol* Anyway, if you want to suck a cock go for it...it's kind of nice to tell you the truth...it is like sucking on pussy except you choke a litte......lmao.......good luck to you and yours! ;) Your wife into it all the better.....mine is

DCTexBear said:
Thanks for the comment, Leather. But, just for the record, those are not "stories," but things that women have told me over the years after their husbands and I have enjoyed sex with one another -- and usually with the wives as well, with only a handful of exceptions.

I know that this entire site is fraught with fantasies and wishes, which is why I stick with reality. I've had more fun in person than in my imagination.

I understand. Almost all of the stories I write are based no my experiences as well. Guess growing up as part of the "Love Generation" gave me plenty of experiences. Have had lots of feedback from women and their husbands as well. Ain't life grand!

Re Abombs...

Abombs wrote the other day, "but she has always thrown the challenge back that I would also have to fool around with a guy."

Fair enough, eh? !!!!!

Years ago, before I got into bi play with couples, my girl friend du jour and I were in bed with another couple, enjoying a good cross-over fuck. The other guy had ascertained, in our talks, that my lady enjoyed the occasional taste of cunt, something that he wished his wife to experience. So, after our first fuck, during the down period, he suggested, "Hey, why don't you girls get with it? Go ahead, M__ (my lady) show J___ how good it can be to have another woman eat her pussy."

M___ sighed and said, "Oh, I am still a little tired. Why don't you and Joe get it on while J___ and I rest a bit?"

The guy was so offended at the suggestion that we guys do something together that he got himself and his wife out of bed and left.

'Tis much better when everyone feels comfy doing what they wish, regardless of gender mixes.

I had a great experience Saturday evening/Sunday morning with the first couple I've met in person via this board. Waaaaay out in Maryland, but worth every mile of the drive Prurient details when I get time to relate.

Pity that some guys can't have courage to experiment. I guess they are affraid that just having the experience wll somehow damage their masculinity. Personally, I find a guy who is open to sex with men very masculine.

Leather's note

Leather writes, "Pity that some guys can't have courage to experiment. I guess they are affraid that just having the experience wll somehow damage their masculinity."

I agree, and let me toss out a suggestion for those of you who are curious about doing something with another man, but can't get up the nerve. Having a female present is sort of a "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval." To be sure, you are going to be doing some sex stuff with her husband or boy friend or whoever. But you are also going to be fucking her during the course of the evening -- first hand visible proof that your sole interest is not in males, but in BOTH sexes. And, as I wrote here several weeks back, I have found that most women get a real sexual charge out of watching guys suck one another -- god knows but they certainly frig themselves vigorously while watching.

Further, there is a cute little trick that enables you to have sex with both of them at the same time. It works this way:

Have the guy get flat of his back, hard cock jutting into the air. You and the lady use your mouths and tongues to get him good and slick. Then hold his dick upright with one hand and spread her pussy lips with the other as she gets on top of him and slowly lowers her body. She is facing his feet, and she wiggles and hunches around all of his penis is buried in her snatch.

Let her rock back and forth a few minutes, enjoying the feel of a dick inside her pussy. Now, get down at the foot of the bed -- you have a great view of them fucking, for starters, cock going in and out -- and then lower your head until your face is at the jointure of dick and cunt.

Lick away! Your tongue is going up and down the underside of the guy's shaft, and teasing her labia. You might even want to slide a finger inside her twat to give her an extra treat. In essence, you are eating both of them at the same time. And should his cock accidentally slip out, use your tongue to steer it back into place.

I learned this stunt years ago from a medical couple who were in DC for a convention. Not until I had been in bed with them for a couple of hours that I learned that yes, they were married, but not to one another. Neither spouse was into off-beat sex, and somehow they had found one another, and clicked. Of the scores of women I have fucked over the years, Maureen was by far the most sexually adventurous. But always with her friend present: as she said, "I might two-time my husband, but I'm not going to cheat on my lover." Go figure. But, hell, who can argue with a woman who is truly a world class fuck?

One big advantage in living in a convention/vacation/tourist place such as Washington is that many persons -- singles and couples alike -- feel more relaxed about sexual things, being on the road and staying in a hotel or motel. The woman knows that she is not going to run into you at the local Safeway the next afternoon, and the guy knows that the two of you are not going to show up at the same tennis court.

Think about this one: you are curious about guy/guy sex? If you could do it totally anonymously, with someone you will never see again, would you take the plunge?

Good weekend to all of you, curious and active alike...

DCTexBear said:
Having a female present is sort of a "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval." ...

So true. It is the same way for guys in the BDSM scene who have always wanted to have a man play with them. Sometimes they feel that if they are in bondage it would be ok. That way, they were "unable" to stop it and so it was sort of like getting permission. In reality they could always stop the scene, but the ropes/cuffs/etc. are their "hall pass" to experience the male to male sex they are curious about.

blklthrjkt said:
So true. It is the same way for guys in the BDSM scene who have always wanted to have a man play with them. Sometimes they feel that if they are in bondage it would be ok. That way, they were "unable" to stop it and so it was sort of like getting permission. In reality they could always stop the scene, but the ropes/cuffs/etc. are their "hall pass" to experience the male to male sex they are curious about.

That happens with women too. A lot of girls experiment with their bisexual urges by having a threesome with their husband/lover/boyfriend and another girl. That way they don't feel the guilt, and don't get scared and run away when they find themselved confronted by another naked woman.

barebacknubianf said:
That happens with women too. A lot of girls experiment with their bisexual urges by having a threesome with their husband/lover/boyfriend and another girl. That way they don't feel the guilt, and don't get scared and run away when they find themselved confronted by another naked woman.

Glad to hear this is a common experience. I kinda figured it was.

blklthrjkt said:
Glad to hear this is a common experience. I kinda figured it was.

It's totally natural, really. It's relatively rare that people are brave enough to jump into a new sexual situation with a member of the same sex - especially adults. I first discovered other girls way before the age I'm allowed to talk about on this board ;) ...but I'm not sure I would have had the guts if it had happened later.

Sucking Cock with a woman present

I can think of few more erotic things than to have a beautiful woman feed me her husband's/boyfriend/s cock and proceed to share with me.

It's been awhile since I've had the experience, but I will never forget those delilghtful encounters (great fodder for wet dreams)

pcarp said:
I know it was one of my g/f's fantasies also. I was not sure I would really do it but I have said it before, and I will say it again: I was laying between her legs, licking her as I watched her sucking him and it was the most sexually exciting thing I ever heard when she stopping sucking him, looked down at me and asked "Why don't you come up here and help me with this?" The look in her eyes was pure desire. I heard her moan as I licked the head of his dick and gasp when I sucked him into my mouth. It was an intense feeling. Being my first time it didn't last terribly long. The next day, after sorting out my feelings, I wish it had gone on longer and I can't wait to fulfill her next fantasy.....to see me get a mouthful of cum straight from the source. I've licked up every load that I have shot with her for years and have eaten another guys creampie out of her, so I am looking forward to it. I think sucking a dick with her watching is great. She really wants to see me with cum on my face and I am more than willing.....as long as she helps me lick up the mess. I think a 4some with 2 women watching and encouraging me to suck and him to cum would be even wilder. She says to go one step at a time....oh well.
WoW amazing

LOL Glad you liked it :)
I thought her fantasy was going to come true recently, but as soon as we got to the point where we wanted to set a date and time to meet, the other party vanished :confused: I guess he was all talk, no acttion :(
She's working on another already, so maybe soon?

pcarp's lament

pcarp writes: "but as soon as we got to the point where we wanted to set a date and time to meet, the other party vanished I guess he was all talk, no acttion..."

I feel this sort of thing happens all too often in the "sexual underground," for there are many folks who get their jollies by exchanging erotic notes, but for some reason or another, fear a face to face encounter. Over the years, I have developed a rather keen BS detector, but even such an old grizzled pro as me is still fooled from time to time.

I did have a recent experience in Laurel, MD (a DC burb) that was sort of unusual. I had the usual "hello" cup of coffee with the guy at a shopping center, then we went out and sat in his car so we could talk sex privately.
The gist of what he said was that he knew I was out to suck cock and fuck his wife in a threesome. Problem is, he said, he could not get an erection, but he still liked being sucked. Would that pose any problem to me? Besides, he said, his wife really missed being fucked, and bringing a guy home would make her very happy.

Let me be honest: when I am with a guy, I like playing around with a good stiff dick; size is not ultra-important, but I do like it to be erect. But I thought a minute. Here was this guy, scouting out some cock for his fuck-deprived wife, and, most important, being up front about his "problem."

So I did what seemed the best thing to do: "Let's go over to your house and get with it, OK?" We did. His wife met us at the door wearing a robe. Her eyes asked a question, and the fellow said simply, "He's in." She smiled and dropped it to the floor and stood there naked. "Would you like a drink now -- or later?" she asked. As I undid my belt, I said, "Let's make that later!"

There was a surprise bonus: although the fellow could not even approach being hard, he could still ejaculate. To be sure, the "trajectory" was more of an ooze than a squirt, but nonetheless it was cum. And perhaps because it is not used all that often, his wife (45) had a snatch as tight as a teen girl.

So, a good time was had by all!

Go Bears

Meeting people at a neutral place is a great idea. I have always done that when hooking up with an online contact. That way, if they are fake, they won't show, and if either party doesn't like what they meet, no hard feelings.

I have a friend who I see occasionally and he has erection problems too, but with enough coaxing and help from a pump he manages to get stiff enough to play with.

DCTexBear said:
pcarp writes: "but as soon as we got to the point where we wanted to set a date and time to meet, the other party vanished I guess he was all talk, no acttion..."

I feel this sort of thing happens all too often in the "sexual underground," for there are many folks who get their jollies by exchanging erotic notes, but for some reason or another, fear a face to face encounter.
Yeah, as much as it may seem to make sense to exchange lots of emails, etc. to determine compatibility, it's actually counter-productive. Men who don't push for a meeting are lying to you and won't meet you. Meet sooner rather than later. You don't have to get it on at the first meeting but meeting cuts out all the BS.

STDs are always a concern. In any encounter I always have "the talk" about health status and limits. Blow jobs with a condom are better than no blow jobs at all. Besides they have nice flavored ones now for just that reason.

Back