Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

One of my favorite scenarios. So many women are tired of giving blow jobs and never liked it. Then all of a sudden they find themselves watching as a guy gives their guy a blow job.

Different responses from the girls. Shock, disgust, turned on, etc.

This is my number 1 fantasy that really turns me on. I’ve even found a phone sex line that specializes in this and I have called several times. It just turns me on so much to fantasize about being on my knees and sucking another man’s cock while a woman watches and encourages me .
I’m straight but I just can’t seem to stop thinking about big hard juicy cocks and how much I want to suck one and it really turns me on to fantasize about a woman being there and encouraging me.

I had a girlfriend years ago that liked to watch me suck a BBC.
She would be clothed and just watch and encourage me.
I sucked a 9" dick in front of her numerous times.

My wife has had me suck a big black 10" dildo a few times while I fucked her.
Hottest part was her encouraging me and calling me names. Saying things like "show me how much you love being a cocksucker and fuck me harder you fucking faggot."

That was an unexpected arousal and almost made me nut when I heard that. Still gets me hard just thinking about it. 😊

A lot of fantasies that my wife and I share include me playing with and sucking a cock with her. We'd both kneel in front of a nicely shaved one with tight balls. Hands all over with a lot of oiled up rubbing and touching between the three of us.

Some of you might enjoy my recent story about a couple bi-dads having a fling and getting caught in flagrante. This thread's theme ends up being central to the tale.

My first MM experience was practically in the lap of an ex-GF (she was "ex" at the time). I sucked him and swallowed him while the three of us laid side by side on a pair of sofas pushed together. He was gay and I think she contrived the whole situation to see if I was really bi like I said I was.

Last edited:
We have the same desire. Too bad Virginia is a bit far. My wife says she is making a profile here soon. Maybe we could at least talk/have some fun.
That'd be awesome. DM me anytime, I love making new friends here who are like minded :)

Came close with the last FWB. She was open and encouraging--assured me it was fun and we were patiently exploring the possibilities. She pegged my ass and that was a blast--what a treasure! Time and distance have intervened--on to the next FWB. She doesn't seem inclined, and I can't really imagine sucking cock unless it's with a woman in the mix to get me going first.

You'd be surprised how many women can be into this or at least don't mind.

I usually won't do this for random men or women unless they're super hot maybe, or kinky, but I've done it to quite a few couples.

It's very flattering to be considered hot enough by a couple to let you suck their man's cock, lick the woman's pussy or touch her tits. I've met some older and around my age very sexy and attractive couples who I truthfully thought were out of my league, and yet they were interested. So don't worry too much about your insecurities, give it a shot when you see swinging couples. They're surprisingly kinkier than single couples and usually wanted to suck my clitty too.

Even the wife was willing to spank her husband and me in some cases. I took a friend along in some cases, and the wife would suck all three of our cocks. She said she'd never done three at once and it was a very exciting experience for all of us.

My wife knows I have a thing going with a friend and even wanted to watch. My friend was a little nervous at first but once my wife got behind him and pressed her body against his back and ass. She played with his nipples and fondled his cock and balls while I was sucking him. That cock sprang to full attention and I think he gave me the biggest load ever when he came. Of course now he keeps asking when she will do it again and he really wants to fuck her as well.

My first bi experience was during my first MFM threesome when after watching my work mate fuck his wife (long story) his wife got on all fours on the edge of the bed. As I lined up behind her suddenly I felt his hand on my cock guiding me into her.
It was extremely hot and I didn't last long inside her 😁

Back