Suffocation?

Re: Re: Re: Suffocation?

James G 5 said:
No breath play here, sorry
Can't I just set you on fire? :D

See, I have an issue with fireplay as I know someone who died in this...is all very subjective. Though I have a phobia of fireplay, it is based on other issues and not my personal knowledge of this death. For me, even though we only do mild breath play but excluding this fact, it is safer and easier to control, especially if I notice any problems ocurring which often there are signs of preceding problems before a heart attack, people just ignore them more often than not.

Catalina

James G 5 said:
Wiseman's article is "limiting"? Becuase it describes the all-too-real dangers, especially the specific one I mentioned of cardiac arrest even after 1 session?

Wiseman also notes that of the "edge play" activities this is THE one that can't be taught safely. I've met Jay, he knows his stuff, and he backs it up medically, as does the Domme who was my Mentor & is also a medicla professional who's fdealth with the aftermath of people who wanted to go there.

*shrug*

Wiseman article is limiting because it does not give all information, and if offers no real in depth explanation of what he is saying. If you look through the link I put in, it describes all the points also mentioned by Wiseman and it also explains what they are.

I would visit the link James, it is not in defence or attack or breath play it just tells you the hard facts without being judgemental. Something I can taste in the article of Wiseman, an article which comes very close to a rant.

Unfortunately only part of the site is in English the rest is in German. But already that what they have translated gives very indepth and clear information.

Francisco.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Suffocation?

apet4you said:
ummm all of me...or will You leave my mouth and nether regions alone???;)

Depends on if you shave smooth enough.
I find fire is a great way to remove stubborn pubic hair :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Suffocation?

catalina_francisco said:
See, I have an issue with fireplay as I know someone who died in this...is all very subjective. Though I have a phobia of fireplay, it is based on other issues and not my personal knowledge of this death. For me, even though we only do mild breath play but excluding this fact, it is safer and easier to control, especially if I notice any problems ocurring which often there are signs of preceding problems before a heart attack, people just ignore them more often than not.

Catalina

Kidding about setting people on fire aside, fire play can be done safely & in a contolled fashion as long as basic sfaety guidelines are followed
Aside from all the BDSM guidelines available for it, there's a wealth of information from stuntman guilds on doing controlled burns

catalina_francisco said:
Wiseman article is limiting because it does not give all information, and if offers no real in depth explanation of what he is saying. If you look through the link I put in, it describes all the points also mentioned by Wiseman and it also explains what they are.

I would visit the link James, it is not in defence or attack or breath play it just tells you the hard facts without being judgemental. Something I can taste in the article of Wiseman, an article which comes very close to a rant.

Unfortunately only part of the site is in English the rest is in German. But already that what they have translated gives very indepth and clear information.

Francisco.

I read thru the English sections and am planning to Babel the rest later
But Wiseman's article reinforces much of what I've read elsewhere
My point about it being limiting or ranting was that people who WANT to believe something is OK will tend to feel that way about anything which contradicts something they want to believe
:D

James G 5 said:

My point about it being limiting or ranting was that people who WANT to believe something is OK will tend to feel that way about anything which contradicts something they want to believe
:D

See I wouldn't agree there. That may happen but is more a sign of a closed mind than someone genuinely researching or open to new information they may not have previously seen....but yes, there are ,many closed minds in the world.

Catalina

ownedsubgal said:
yes, it's a part of our sexuality at times....it began by him occasionally pinching my nose shut with his fingers while his cock was shoved deep in my throat, and holding that for a few seconds, gradually increasing those seconds as we did it more. i remember how scary it was to me back then and how i craved that fear...till then i had never considered the possibility that one could be choked to death by a cock.

sometimes he'll put a pillow over my face or wrap a towel/sheet around my head tightly during intercourse....He especially likes to do that right in those moments before he cums, hard and deep. i adore it....it removes the humanity and tenderness from the situation because my face is covered, and then i must struggle to breathe, or cannot breathe at all, for a few moments. it puts me in such awe of his power over me. and then of course there are the times he chokes me with his hand during a soft, lovingly tender kiss...just squeezes harder and harder until i start to grow dizzy, and my chest begins to ache with the struggle for air...and he will only kiss deeper and squeeze harder, until i begin to grow limp in his arms and then he will release his hand but the kiss will go on.....god i love that. :heart:

yes, it's risky. no it's not "SSC" (thank goodness). but it can be so beautiful and precious and loving and INTENSE...and for me anyway, is such a tangible reminder that even my very life's breath, is in his control. literally, in his hands.

All that you have described turns me on to no end! I could read it over and over and still get excited! But, some of it would frighten me tooooo much to have someone do that to me. I like it rough. I like "throttling," but with bare hands and with eye to eye contact so that they would know from my face if they squeezing too tightly. When the look of ecstasy/pleasure turns to anger.

It is "role playing" for me, having to do my rape fantasy. Extreme to some, yet mild compared to other versions of "breath play" that I have read. I am in charge somewhat, and am very careful about my partners. Thank you to everyone else for all your warnings. I appreciate them and will always keep them in mind.

Love & Kisses to All

That really turned me on.

I fantasize sometimes about having sex and being suffocated.....but no, never have done it.....

And being kissed through the plastic bag.

Sometimes, I would pinch her nose, press my mouth against hers and breathe for her.

JoseIsWild said:
Sometimes, I would pinch her nose, press my mouth against hers and breathe for her.
[SIZE=2.5]
Mmmmm!!! Just thinking about that turns me on! :p
[/SIZE]

JoseIsWild said:

Yep, we've done circular breathing before. It was a rush, to say the least. And I came down with a ferocious migraine later on.

I've been choked around the throat, shoved into a pillow, and felt his hand pinch my mouth and nose shut. Out of these, only the first one is now on my list of limits for being too unpredictably dangerous. Damn, do I miss it.

Extremely conflicted interests here. Resolution slow in coming.

PinkOrchid said:
You would be surprised how many people end up in the morgue because of this. I'm not one to tell people what to do behind closed doors, but the difference between breath play and other types of activities is that it just takes ONE mistake, and that's it. It's not like you can recover from the type of damage oxygen deprivation can do.

I've decided none of the ones who insist on doing it will listen to us due to brain damage :D

PumaSue said:
All that you have described turns me on to no end! I could read it over and over and still get excited! But, some of it would frighten me tooooo much to have someone do that to me. I like it rough. I like "throttling," but with bare hands and with eye to eye contact so that they would know from my face if they squeezing too tightly. When the look of ecstasy/pleasure turns to anger.

It is "role playing" for me, having to do my rape fantasy. Extreme to some, yet mild compared to other versions of "breath play" that I have read. I am in charge somewhat, and am very careful about my partners. Thank you to everyone else for all your warnings. I appreciate them and will always keep them in mind.

Love & Kisses to All

[SIZE=2.5]
Thank you for caring, James. :rose:
[/SIZE]

Back