Sunny Hostin laments Caitlin Clark's popularity is part of White, and 'pretty' privilege

Oh my. A spelling error. Must be that mystical bad karma. Maybe Santa can bring me some good luck. :)

🙄

Hypocrisy??? (Regardless of the karmic spelling error.)

🤔

Still no answer.

😑

Saint_Ann syndrome rears its ugly battered head…again.

😑

Anyone that thinks Caitlin Clark’s race and "wholesome" / "unique" looks don’t have "something" to do with her popularity and financial windfall is either racist or delusional.

I would submit that Tiger Woods race and "unique" looks also had "something" to do with his popularity and financial windfall.

😑
OK, now do Simone Biles or Serena Williams.

Just weird that all we ever hear about going on in the wnba is drama, never scores, standings, high lights. Heck the biggest trade ever in the wnba was Brittney for am arms dealer.

Just weird that all we ever hear about going on in the wnba is drama, never scores, standings, high lights. Heck the biggest trade ever in the wnba was Brittney for am arms dealer.
So because you don't pay attention to the WNBA, you don't hear about it?

Anyone that thinks Caitlin Clark’s race and "wholesome" / "unique" looks don’t have "something" to do with her popularity and financial windfall is either racist or delusional.
Absolutely, her record breaking performance, Pistol Pete passes and logo threes count nowhere near her angelic whiteness heterosexual beauty in terms of her popularity and WNBA money bump.

I would submit that Tiger Woods race and "unique" looks also had "something" to do with his popularity and financial windfall.

😑
Agreed. He could have sucked and the hordes and Nike would have followed!

Last edited:
OK, now do Simone Biles or Serena Williams.

🙄

You do understand that racists have often spotlighted the "unicorn" black athlete in sports, and the "unicorn" black entertainers / employees in other traditionally white "spaces" , to support their racist, bullshit, gaslighting narrative that those traditionally white "spaces" are universally inclusive / equitable, right???

🤔

There are DIFFERENT racist (conscious or unconscious) things going on simultaneously in these types of situations - whether it be the white "unicorn" in a black dominated sport (field) in America, or a black"unicorn" in white dominated sport (field) in America.

I could go into the history and consequences of white "owners", coaches,producers, CEO’s, etc, as it relates to the subject, but I suspect I would be wasting my time.

😑

Side note:

Misogynists have also spotlighted the "unicorn" women in traditionally male "spaces" to support the misogynist, bullshit, gaslighting narrative that traditionally male "spaces" are universally inclusive/ equitable.

😑

Absolutely, her record breaking performance, Pistol Pete passes and logo threes count nowhere near her angelic whiteness beauty in terms of her popularity and WNBA money bump.

Agreed. He could have sucked and the hordes and Nike would have followed!

Do you understand what "something" means in the context of this topic and the agendas of racist gaslighters who are trying to set the (bullshit) narrative???

🤔

Do you understand what "something" means in the context of this topic and the agendas of racist gaslighters who are trying to set the (bullshit) narrative???

🤔
I may have mistook your post for sarcasm. My bad.

I'm saying the media fascination with Clark is about her game. Nothing else.

Tell you what, let's use DEI to end the controversy. Proportional representation for all races in sports.

I don't care what you asked. Clark's media attention is all over the map. :)
I’ll put you down as you didn’t read the article you quoted, which didn’t say what you thought it did. Much like Rightguide. Well done! 😊

And you posted one about someone else.
Yeah. I fucked up the example but the media is all over the place. I still haven't figured out if she is the first in a new breed of women ballers or a total anomaly. :)

Back