Take A Load Off Fani

Another who doesn’t get that the parties switched places… today Lincoln would be a democrat.
You're full of shit. I dismantled that BS too many times to remember. Only one Southern Dixecrat moved to the GOP. One.

You're full of shit. I dismantled that BS too many times to remember. Only one Southern Dixecrat moved to the GOP. One.
You did? With all of your “facts”?!?

Follow the states rights argument , let me know how you do.

You did? With all of your “facts”?!?

Follow the states rights argument , let me know how you do.
The state's rights movement has nothing to do with the Southern Strategy. Go back to school, graduate, and come back.

The state's rights movement has nothing to do with the Southern Strategy. Go back to school, graduate, and come back.
Graduated three times, how many have you? One with a degree in this topic.

Ohhh southern strategy. So who routinely wins the south now? Who then?

Thanks.

None of which has yet to be proven in the trial. Ya dummy. Commie Bragg has made an accusation he knows he can't prove. He did this because he was frothing at the mouth and didn't take the time to read the NY statute and his general knowledge of law is limited. This is about politics, he is a radical communist who would walk Trump out behind the courthouse and put one in his head if he thought he could get away with it, and that phony judge would look around to see if anyone was watching and finding none would feverishly jack himself off. These are evil provocateurs.
The trial will come to an end soon. I hope the jury comes in with a definitive verdict. I like the idea of guilty on all counts and would be happy if he is found guilty on just one. Finding him innocent would be an unhappy outcome and not likely. Being a hung jury would be very unsettling from my perspective. It would allow Trump to gloat like a smelly old goat - similar to the one his potential running mate, Gov. Noem, shot out of annoyance.

Still railing about radical communists?

What's up with the put a bullet in his head rant? Off your meds still? That's dangerous stuff you are spewing. It might get you on someone's list to monitor.

Looks like this trail will be held up until next year. The Georgia Appeals Court has agreed to take up the Trump challenge to whether Fanni should be recused or not. The average appeal process in Georgia is about 8 1/2 months.

Judge Cannon has now scheduled a hearing on the legality of Jack Smith's appointment, the appeals on that could go way into next year. So except for the travesty of justice that took place in NYC, the lawfare against Trump has been stopped in its tracks.

Looks like this trail will be held up until next year. The Georgia Appeals Court has agreed to take up the Trump challenge to whether Fanni should be recused or not. The average appeal process in Georgia is about 8 1/2 months.

Judge Cannon has now scheduled a hearing on the legality of Jack Smith's appointment, the appeals on that could go way into next year. So except for the travesty of justice that took place in NYC, the lawfare against Trump has been stopped in its tracks.
Yes, another delay will make you happy. Why aren't you pushing to just hold the trial. After all Trumps got nothing to fear. He is innocent right?

Court Deals Death Blow to Georgia DA's Plot to Take Trump to Trial Before Election Day​

Mia Cathell | July 17, 2024 9:00 AM

The Georgia Court of Appeals has set a date to hear former President Donald Trump's bid to kick Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis off the crumbling Georgia election interference case.

With the proceedings indefinitely postponed, the state's appellate court on Tuesday scheduled oral arguments for the morning of December 5, a month after the presidential race, thereby officially foiling the Democrat DA's plot to take Trump to trial before Election Day.

Trump's defense counsel will argue for Willis's removal on appeal before a three-judge panel. According to the court order, those judges, randomly selected by computer, are all GOP-appointed. They are Trenton Brown, who was appointed by former Georgia GOP Gov. Nathan Deal; Todd Markle, another Deal appointee; and Benjamin Land, who was appointed by current Republican Gov. Brian Kemp. The trio will likely be deliberating Willis's fate in the new year, barring any changes to the court calendar.

Originally, the Georgia appeals court eyed early October for a pre-election hearing date, but that was nixed due to a scheduling conflict. Willis was racing to obtain a verdict prior to the presidential election, trying to try Trump as early as August.

More here:https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miaca...rgia-appeal-oral-arguments-scheduled-n2642026

The truth is Fani herself may lose her job before this case ever gets to court again. As I predicted, this case is all but done.

Court Deals Death Blow to Georgia DA's Plot to Take Trump to Trial Before Election Day​

Mia Cathell | July 17, 2024 9:00 AM

The Georgia Court of Appeals has set a date to hear former President Donald Trump's bid to kick Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis off the crumbling Georgia election interference case.

With the proceedings indefinitely postponed, the state's appellate court on Tuesday scheduled oral arguments for the morning of December 5, a month after the presidential race, thereby officially foiling the Democrat DA's plot to take Trump to trial before Election Day.

Trump's defense counsel will argue for Willis's removal on appeal before a three-judge panel. According to the court order, those judges, randomly selected by computer, are all GOP-appointed. They are Trenton Brown, who was appointed by former Georgia GOP Gov. Nathan Deal; Todd Markle, another Deal appointee; and Benjamin Land, who was appointed by current Republican Gov. Brian Kemp. The trio will likely be deliberating Willis's fate in the new year, barring any changes to the court calendar.

Originally, the Georgia appeals court eyed early October for a pre-election hearing date, but that was nixed due to a scheduling conflict. Willis was racing to obtain a verdict prior to the presidential election, trying to try Trump as early as August.

More here:https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miaca...rgia-appeal-oral-arguments-scheduled-n2642026

The truth is Fani herself may lose her job before this case ever gets to court again. As I predicted, this case is all but done.
So fun how you are happy that your guy is escaping justice… two tiered justice system!

She will still be there in 2029.

Back