Tantric sex, MSO ,ESO MO in BDSM scenes

bump

Risia posted a wonderful reply to this.

there are a lot of new people here maybe they have some experience here,

H

My goodness. I never thought such things were possible. I still don't, not for me. It's hard enough to get me off once when applying just the right kind of stimulation to my clit; to think that I'd be able to come from any other place is bordering on inconceivable. But it's delightful to hear about others' successes.

P. B. Walker said:
Yes I agree Pure. I don't have alot of experience in this area and am learning myself. I have to wonder if guys that are able to do this (being multi) actually do have full blown orgasms (without the ejaculation). Or is it just a "good" feeling? I am able to do the "start and stop" method for quite some time (at least an hour and then some). But I always quit just before orgasm. While it feels good, it's not a orgasm. I will admit, when I finally do orgasm and ejaculate... it's sooo much more intense if I have been doing the "start and stop" method for a long time.

PBW

Re men orgasming without ejaculation. Yes they can, but it's hard to do. D does it quite often, and sometimes it's frustrating for me. Which is why he does it...

"Get down there and blow me til I come.."

"Yes Sir."

So I do, and he has an orgasm and I think maybe it's time to stop and he says..

"No babe, I had an orgasm, but I didn't come yet. Get back down there.."

He just lurves lo-o-o-o-ong blow jobs.

P. B. Walker said:
Yes I agree Pure. I don't have alot of experience in this area and am learning myself. I have to wonder if guys that are able to do this (being multi) actually do have full blown orgasms (without the ejaculation). Or is it just a "good" feeling? I am able to do the "start and stop" method for quite some time (at least an hour and then some). But I always quit just before orgasm. While it feels good, it's not a orgasm. I will admit, when I finally do orgasm and ejaculate... it's sooo much more intense if I have been doing the "start and stop" method for a long time.

PBW

Master has recently experienced multi orgasm. It was with ejaculation, and the full effects of orgasm. Hopefully it will become a regular part of our joy as I sometimes feel guilty being multi. We have also both experienced MSO and ESO with each other and continue to experiment to find new ways to delight each other's senses to the fullest extent. :)

Catalina

Back