Taste

Re: Re: Ha Halloween

Jenny _S said:
Try giving out X-Lax, Pop. They won't come back next year. And if they do you know they are a bunch of little pervs.

For future references..?:devil:

Actually, I like Halloween. Or, I would like Halloween, if I had anywhere to go and celebrate it. Most of my friends are celebrating with their families, following the kids around trick-or-treating.
2 years ago, I dressed up, dyed my hair black, put on more make-up than the Twisted Sisters, and went dancing. I had a blast, but not many people understood what the fuck I was doing.
I'm still waiting for Halloween to REALLy hit it off with childless 20-30 year olds, so that I can have someone to party with.

Sweden already has a trick-or-treat holiday, the Easter, when kids dress up as witches (and ONLY as witches) and go around trading drawings for candy or money.

I'm looking for the monster parties I used to go to when I was at the university in Uppsala!

*remembers the night when two she-devils took turns being bitten by a handsome vampire*

Thanks, McKenna. That's nice. Now, what country do you live in? Are we on the same continent?;)

So, you and your husband are DINK-ies, huh?

Me and Hubby are also saving baby-stuff for later... we love to travel here and there, and since we've only met in person about 10 times in the 2 years we've been together, we want to have the opportunity to just be alone together for a while first.

But the visions, oh, the visions... Hubby told me his vision involved us moving into a big house with a large yard around, and him having to carry most of the furniture himself, 'cause he doesn't think I should be carrying heavy stuff, with my big, round belly and all...

He's such a romantic.:heart:

Back