Tattoo fetish

IMG-3761.jpg
Totally gorgeous, Lucy Anne.

So question to those that have tattoos, am I only the only one that gets a rush when the needle first hits your skin ?

I have had a tattoo fetish for women and men as long as I've known.
Ive been working slowly on getting my wife tattooed, we are up to 1 so far lol. I personally have 6 and wanting more. But something about tastefully tattooed people gets me turned on.

I'm creating this thread to see if anyone else has a similar fetish and would like to share there awesome body art.
you are not the only one. I seem to be seeing more and more women with body art, and I like the big stuff like sleeves, body wrap arounds etc. I don't know exactly why it gets me excited but It sure does!

I’ve 9 tattoos myself and about to get a tenth, it’s not really a kink or fetish but I do prefer being tattooed by a woman rather than a man and I have been done by both but mostly by women (no this isn’t one of them)IMG_8075.jpeg

Me and my beautiful wife are both heavily tattooed. We love ink.Not for everyone I know but each to their own
So here is a quick glimpse
Lovely body. Lovely ink and those….well I don’t have to say it 😍 nice piercing too. My OH has got a cheeky piercing too 😈. Lucky chap!

Back