Teasing the Shoe Salesman

I've never been in a shoe shop where anyone helps you try on shoes.
High end department stores have shoe salesmen still. I've also seen shoe salesmen in REI and other specialty sporting goods stores. Ask around if you're curious. But please keep in mind that these folks make their living by commission and it really isn't too nice to have them bring out twenty pairs of shoes to try on and walk out without buying.

onAkapk.jpg

My wife used to tease shoe salesmen mercilessly. She started out wearing short skirts and letting them get a good look at her panties by leaving her legs wide open while they helped her put on the shoes. It was a thrill for me to stand outside the shop in the mall and watch the salesman's reaction. We would both get turned on and fuck when we got home. Things progressed when we were out of town and had a few drinks at dinner. We ended up going to a mall downtown where she flashed the poor salesman when she wasn't wearing any panties at all. She was wearing a short button-down dress with the buttons undone almost to her waist. When she sat down, the dress opened up and exposed her neatly trimmed pussy. His jaw dropped wide open in amazement. She tried on several pairs of shoes while exposing herself. She even tried on boots that required her to open her legs even wider. The best part was that while the salesman was retrieving a pair of shoes for my wife to try on, he told a co-worker who positioned himself behind a rack of shoes so he could look at my wife's pussy too. This little game cost me hundreds of dollars over the years in new shoes but it was well worth it.

It would be fun to hear from others who have played this game or from shoe salesmen who have had women flash them.

View attachment 2382043
Back on the day, we all did this.

Had soooo many fantasies about this with my wife. Of course, I'm old enough to remember when they actually fitted them on you, sitting on that low stool. Mmmmmm

I was always jealous of shoe shop workers, helping women try heels and touching their legs, wondering what they think when some red slutty heels go on

My wife was 23, and I’d been sharing her for almost 4 years, long enough to establish the rule that when she wanted to have sex with someone else, she would do it without needing to ask first. We also got into this game where she dress like a sexy schoolgirl as she would easily pass as a voluptuous 18-year-old, (my profile pic is her around that time) and I’d trail behind her in public to watch men stare, follow her around, try to pick her up, and occasionally fondle her. I’d make it look like I was just another guy following her around.

Anyway, we were playing this game while on vacation in Seattle in a mall when she slipped into a shoe store to try on some new Converse’s that matched her thigh high socks and to tease one of the two black salesman. I followed her into the store a couple minutes behind and right away, saw she was giving the older black salesman a good view of her white Lacie thong. He knew she was teasing him and started flirting heavily with her going as far as massaging her legs. I could tell he was getting her very excited when I heard him ask if she’d like to come into the storeroom to check out some shoes not on the floor. Without hesitation, my wife followed him and disappeared into the back room. I finally left the store and waited on a bench just outside for 48 minutes, before the same guy came right up to me holding a bag with some shoes inside, “she says you’ll pay for these,” he told me and led me back into the store. I noticed the other salesman was no longer in the store and neither was my wife. “She still busy,” He grind at me, grabbing his crotch and winking, “I’d give us at least another hour.”

Back