Testicular vehicles barking at the moon

Re: head leak

Mab said:
Greetings from my bottom, and any other body part you have intrest in

"Stand if you wish, but allow me to kneel before you and part your flowery bud and lash your honey dripping before me....ahhh, just a dribble on the chin and then drawing a trail back to it's source. "

I don't think I'd be able to stand very long. I don't know how to approach you, you seem very decided in your course. And so serious.

"I do the "normal" things Nab. "

You almost sound annoyed I asked. It's a mondane question yes, but a relivant one, what a person's job is effects who they (I know that's not propper english but I hate writing he/she and I won't just pick one 'cause either way it's sexist) are.

Greetings Mab! Oh, now there Mab, it's a nice day, why don't we just poke our little soft spots and giggle for a while? If you want to approach me, just smile and and turn your head away in a deep laughter and I may ask you to come closer...:p

to say or not to say...

Hi dns,
As always, your words never cease to amaze me. However, I had not participated on here, so my curiosity has allowed me to see your reply. My reference to "Romeo" was complimentary, but it seems you may have misinterpreted. Anyway, 'tis not quantity but quality and you seem to be overflowing.
Back to my NY space.

Toga

Re: to say or not to say...

Toga said:
Hi dns,
As always, your words never cease to amaze me. However, I had not participated on here, so my curiosity has allowed me to see your reply. My reference to "Romeo" was complimentary, but it seems you may have misinterpreted. Anyway, 'tis not quantity but quality and you seem to be overflowing.
Back to my NY space.

Toga

Ahhhh! Toga! You know, it's been a furious week and maybe I was just a bit anal, har, har! Oh, I do thank you for your wonderful compliment and yes, quality is thick and over flowing as well as thin as air. How are ya this muggy Saturday in Gotham City? Got my coffee here and I am just getting bouncy and giddy over the day ahead :p

Flotsam in Gotham!

sounds good dns!

let's just say it's too hot for Batman to wear his cape but he's over at Catwoman's BBQ
and I hope that coffee is a frozen mocha.
enjoy the rest of what's to come ;)

DNS~~

You like to get under people's skin...you like to set them on edge until they don't know whether they are coming or going or even still breathing. I can appreciate that.

Your words are a seductive dance. The intention is draw out that which is hidden in your opponent. The goal being to make them feel so much that passion, desire, and lust that it all comes tumbling out...all hope of "proper behavior" is gone. This is achieved only after a slow and methodical journey in which you most definitely have the lead.

Am I right in my perception?

Re: DNS~~

PacificBlue said:
You like to get under people's skin...you like to set them on edge until they don't know whether they are coming or going or even still breathing. I can appreciate that.

Your words are a seductive dance. The intention is draw out that which is hidden in your opponent. The goal being to make them feel so much that passion, desire, and lust that it all comes tumbling out...all hope of "proper behavior" is gone. This is achieved only after a slow and methodical journey in which you most definitely have the lead.

Am I right in my perception?

I would prefer the deepness of the cool lake and making love as the rain falls over two lovers copulating and tenderly encircled in the rings of waves that are being created in the lake. Water pelting onto each others' skin and the thrusting of under currents meeting as one. Would you care to lead now?

Back