The 3rd Annual New York S/M Film Festival & other fetish events

Re: Update

zipman7 said:
I went to one film during the weekend which I enjoyed a great deal. Even better, was having the opportunity to meet both Eb and Persephone. It was great seeing the people that I post with her at Lit.

The movie I saw with them was the Story of O and it was very entertaining. I didn't love the lead actress, but damn there were some hot whipping scenes in the movie.

Thanks for the info and it was a pleasure to meet you Eb!
The pleasure was all mine.

Thanks for dinner. I am gonna visit more often now that I have friends to meet up with. The whipping scenes were in indeed inspirational. bitchboy can attest to the fact that I was inspired by something! And he has the marks on his ass to prove it!

Eb

Re: Re: Update

Ebonyfire said:
The pleasure was all mine.

Thanks for dinner. I am gonna visit more often now that I have friends to meet up with. The whipping scenes were in indeed inspirational. bitchboy can attest to the fact that I was inspired by something! And he has the marks on his ass to prove it!

Eb

It was my pleasure Eb! LOL, mine received my inspiration all weekend long. First time I ever treated her to my belt which she just loved on her thighs and back.

It's all good!

Back