The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Here's the standard spiel for all café newcomers:
Welcome to the café.

We conduct ourselves a bit differently here than most of the rest of Lit.

Post #1 introduces the joint... and glancing back over the last 10-20 pages provides additional context.

To be clear:
1. No religion 2. No politics 3. No drama 4. This isn't a hook up thread. Take it to the DMs or go somewhere else.

Everyone is welcome but we are protective of the vibe

This applies to all who visit this thread.
If this feels like a good match, welcome...

If not then please keep looking on Lit -
There's so many threads to choose from. You're sure to find a few to your liking.

Well today was wet, very very wet. It got to the point where, by 2.30 the guns had enough and the day closed. Its was home for hot chocolate, cream and marshmallows…hot and sugary to help recovery.

A little about the boys with a couple of photos. In one you can see two things, how they stay calm for the 45 minutes a drive takes and just spectate. I stand about 25 yards away where I can watch them and the drive. Secondly looking at the winter colours you can see why I have yellows. Blacks would stand out in that environment.

The other photo is Sam out on the Merse yesterday when we were hoping for a shot at the geese. This is my favourite muddy ditch where I lie in wait. Sam sits behind the bank and kept his bum in the mud for the best part of a couple of hours. He is the apprentice and will,take over from Ben in a couple of years so this is as much training as it is wildfowling.

Enjoy Lili and MissK
My sweet babies..... such good boys..... so handsome and smart..... I love love love them

Back