The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Day started early as usual 05.30, out wardening with the two young dogs then a day at the computer broken only by a trip to the dentist that hurt my wallet more than me. A call with my bank who recommended changing to one of their special accounts I don’t qualify for, derrrrrr! Will try and relax tonight for reasons I will explain in due course as my head is everywhere at the moment!
🤗 sending hugs... hope the spinning slows down soon to more manageable levels 🫨

I don't mean to be morbid, but when it's my time, I'll be at Hillside Cemetary in our family plot just northeast of the city.
That's planning, not morbid IMO.

Glad you have it all sorted out. I've been looking around at places. The prices! Since I'm single, I want to have something all planned and arranged.

I'd donate my body to science but a lot of those programs are either full or get expensive once they're done with you. (Most aren't a full service "dump & run" deal - still have to bury when they're done - sometimes transport, too. That gets dang spendy! All in the fine print - at least for the few I've looked at so far) :oops:

Thank you everyone that talked up pancakes and waffles the last few days!! I had a craving, but decided to bake from scratch rather than take the easy route for the freezer waffles (with protein) in my freezer... the same ones that I just now found out are on recall for listeria :oops:
Dodged a potential bullet there!
(Plus, from scratch always tastes So. Much. Better.)

Honorable Mention:
Shout out to my neighbor who runs the Local Produce Sanctuary and never says no when my "doesn't freeze well" items come knocking on their door.
Appreciated! 🥗 🍌

Already having fun and not even on vacation yet. :ROFLMAO:

That's planning, not morbid IMO.

Glad you have it all sorted out. I've been looking around at places. The prices! Since I'm single, I want to have something all planned and arranged.

I'd donate my body to science but a lot of those programs are either full or get expensive once they're done with you. (Most aren't a full service "dump & run" deal - still have to bury when they're done - sometimes transport, too. That gets dang spendy! All in the fine print - at least for the few I've looked at so far) :oops:
I'm being cremated. It's a much cheaper option.
Mrs Rj is too
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

My mother in law used to add "if you don't poop, your belly will bust"

Neither Ford (too many problems with the van and oil leaks), nor GM (rusting issues) during my youth directed me towards Honda. Honda cars had zip, style and and an engine that could run beyond the life of the rest of the car.

I need convincing to go back to Ford or GM. And don’t mention Chrysler except for its Duster.
I have a Chevy Avalanche that I love! My daily driver is a Nissan Rogue Hybrid, tho.

okay... but be sure to give yourself credit for stuff like:
Getting out of bed
Taking a shower
some days - that's a lot of work in itself 🤷‍♀️ 🤗
I'm gonna start adding "take a shower" to my daily task list so I have something to check off. (When I actually do it!) 🤭🤭

This retired thing often feels like everyday is Saturday. Gym. Lawn. Clean rinse repeat kind of schedule. Gotta up the get out and go more lol
It's been helpful for me to schedule something, preferably out of the house, so I have to get dressed. Optimally with a friend. That requires a shower and clean clothes! 🤣🤣

Back