The Book Alphabet Game, Again

Next - Michael Crichton
Onanism Display’d Being, I. an Enquiry into the True Nature of Onan’s Sin. II. of the Modern Onanists. III. of Self-Pollution, Its Causes, and Consequences; with Three Extraordinary Cases, of Two Young Gentlemen and a Lady, Who Were Very Much Addicted to This Crime. IV. of Nocturnal-Pollutions Natural and Forc’d. V. the Great Sin of Self-Pollution, with the Judgment of the Most Eminent Divines upon This Subject. VI. a Dissertation Concerning Generation, with a Curious Description of the Parts- Edmund Curll

Long title! Mine's much shorter.
A Painted House by John Grisham
Onanism Display’d Being, I. an Enquiry into the True Nature of Onan’s Sin. II. of the Modern Onanists. III. of Self-Pollution, Its Causes, and Consequences; with Three Extraordinary Cases, of Two Young Gentlemen and a Lady, Who Were Very Much Addicted to This Crime. IV. of Nocturnal-Pollutions Natural and Forc’d. V. the Great Sin of Self-Pollution, with the Judgment of the Most Eminent Divines upon This Subject. VI. a Dissertation Concerning Generation, with a Curious Description of the Parts- Edmund Curll

Back