The Definitive Play Party

...walks in to the scening room and kneels by Mistress VP's feet.......

Verypowerful said:
I would start classical - nordic; Grieg perhaps.
And adding to the lovely settings mentioned above some scent: incense and oil.

VP

....bringing with him in his bag a play collar.... wrist and ankle cuffs.........LOTS of rope.........his leather thong....... some peppermint foot massage cream.......and a BIG smile.......... :devil:

We need some cages too ...
Ohh and how about assorted 'medical' equipment?

And as for setting - I 'saw' a huge country house and gardens (outside play area).

Each room could have a slightly different theme - school room; classic dungeon; doctors surgery ...

Inside:

1. An extensive array of suspension points and the gear to control such play.

2. A suspended sling chair. Or two.

3. Rings embedded into the walls in pairs above head height, at the waist, and down by the ankles. They'd need to be widespread, of course. There would have to be sets of these spaced out about every 20' along the interior walls.

4. One or two or three of those cool bondage bed things in which i had my peircings done when i was at Adashi's house. http://www.adashipagoda.com/pagoda 2.htm

5. Pallet racking just inside the main entry to accomodate all the guests' toy bags as they came in the door.

6. Kitchen, catered food being prepared. Easily digestible stuff, finger foods, high energy foods. Soft drinks. Water.

7. Aftercare area. Sofas for cuddling. Light blankets. Low lighting.

8. First aid station. Fully stocked with someone who knows what to do in all "normal" emergencies standing by.

Outside:

1. A pool.

2. A training ring for the pony people.

3. Lots of grass. (Crawling around on cement or ~gasp~ dirt/rocks sucks.)

4. Barbeque area and seating for relaxing at non-scene times, times when you and your partner just want to socialize.

What else, what else...
Oh yeh.

1. No close neighbors.
:D

Last edited:
Thanks sierra, but it wasn't my brain that came up with that list, not really.

I was just at a play party last Saturday which had the pool, rings, pallet racking, barbeque area, kitchen, suspension points and grass.

I've been to parties that had the other stuff.

I just kinda smushed it all together for this post.
:cool:

I've heard a number of people mention those suspension sling chairs lately, and my interest has definitely been perked. Perhaps someone knowledgeable would like to start a suspension play thread.

C Oh?
Go follow that link above to Adashi's site.
He makes the very coolest bondage slings in the whole world.

In a few weeks, sometime next month probably, he and his kajiira are coming back this way. They'll set up a piercing demo in my house for 10 or 15 of our local kinksters, those who are interested in body piercings. We talked about it tonight, as a matter of fact, and i'm expecting that he'll put one of his slings up in my garage for the occasion. I think they look extremely comfy but i've never been in one. I really want to give it a try, you know?

I might buy one for my own use if they're as wonderful as they look.
:cool:

WillowPuss said:
We need some cages too ...
Ohh and how about assorted 'medical' equipment?

And as for setting - I 'saw' a huge country house and gardens (outside play area).

Each room could have a slightly different theme - school room; classic dungeon; doctors surgery ...

I am liking the big old country house setting. The moans and screams cannot be heard.

Eb

CarolineOh said:
I've heard a number of people mention those suspension sling chairs lately, and my interest has definitely been perked. Perhaps someone knowledgeable would like to start a suspension play thread.

We have got to have a bondage sling or swing.

There is a big old eye hook in the ceiling beam just for the occasion.

Let the games begin!

Eb

a very very small room with a leather sling bed on opposite sides of the room with just enough room between them for two Dominants to stand comfortably while fisting a sub on each sling bed. Dark with just a hint of light for mood and *shameless* by Garth Brookes playing loudly in the background.

I will definately be back to this thread!

*Warning: Hijack ahead* ;)

I have to interrupt for a moment to just say to Shadowsdream...

Those boots ROCK! :D

*Hijack over*

Perse :rose:

Persephone36 said:
*Warning: Hijack ahead* ;)

I have to interrupt for a moment to just say to Shadowsdream...

Those boots ROCK! :D

*Hijack over*

Perse :rose:

Thank you perse...I am particularly fond of the small pockets that I can keep the remote control for the vibrating panties and the keys for the padlocks in

You all went left at the fork in the road

This is a very good example of missing the point of a thread. I was totally off the mark and went skipping down the right side of the road.

Sorry Eb. My post was goofy here due to the fact that I didn't see the direction of your thread. I have since "gotten" it. I am usually more astute than this.

Am I still welcome at this party? hehehe

Rose

Last edited:
can we have some big big big big pots with hot tea with lemon & honey, please? I think I'm getting a really nasty cold. :(

Andreina said:
can we have some big big big big pots with hot tea with lemon & honey, please? I think I'm getting a really nasty cold. :(

awwwww
*quickly passes a box of really soft tissues infused with scented oil*
feel better soon.

Andreina said:

Sure, along with ginger ale, and orange juice, and lots of bottled water.

Eb

Anyone for a Dom/me auction?

Pay for the privilege of 30 minutes of servitude with your favorite Dom/me.

Dom/mes and subs may bid.

Who would you bid on and why? Don't forget to say what you would do to them.

Eb

There are so many I would bid for. Wish I was a millionaire.

I'd have to start with MzChrista though, and I'd want her to do and make me do anything she wanted. :)

Re: Anyone for a Dom/me auction?

Ebonyfire said:
Pay for the privilege of 30 minutes of servitude with your favorite Dom/me.

Dom/mes and subs may bid.

Who would you bid on and why? Don't forget to say what you would do to them.

Eb

I'd bid on WriterDom.

I'd do anything he'd tell me to do.

(Tiger...I can explain.)

Re: Re: Anyone for a Dom/me auction?

lovetoread said:

I'd bid on WriterDom.

I'd do anything he'd tell me to do.

Who ever gets me has to serve for at least 3 hours.

(Tiger...I can't explain.)

Re: Re: Re: Anyone for a Dom/me auction?

WriterDom said:

Greedy. This is a big assed party, and it's not nice to hog the subs.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Anyone for a Dom/me auction?

WriterDom said:

Does it cost extra or is it a package deal?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone for a Dom/me auction?

lovetoread said:

Does it cost extra or is it a package deal?

I would imagine it would cost extra.

Eb

Back