"The Emissary"

May 9th, 2035
Between the times of the missile incident and the invasion of North Korea
Chad, at the southern reach of the Sahara Desert:

Billy smiled with delight at Charlotte calling him lover. It had been years since he'd been with someone he actually cared about. He cared about Charlie. She kissed him, adding, “My contingent is leaving today, returning to Paris.”

The joy vanished from Billy's face. She quickly relieved his disappointment, though. “I'm not leaving, though. My job here isn’t over.”

They kissed again. Billy loved kissing Charlie. He, too, had mused about the phrase French Kiss when putting his lips to hers. He couldn't remember having enjoyed kissing like this. Charlie told him she wanted to be truthful with him. "I have another duty, a higher duty."

She told him about her intelligence gathering duties. Then she told him she was a Matluk. Billy stared in confusion. His brain was spinning. He laughed. "No, you aren't. You're a Human. Like me! Right?"

“I'm sorry about not telling you the truth,” she said with a sincere tone. She talked more about her job. Then she spoke about the Emissary's goal of eliminating the militias.
Billy, however, was still on the she's not a Human and I spent the whole night fucking her part of the conversation. He stood, exposing his naked body. Self-consciousness got the better of him. He snatched up his slacks and slipped them on. He felt exposed. Then, he felt silly. It wasn't as if she hadn't seen the whole of him. They'd made love atop his bedding for hours. They'd enjoyed seeing one another. The battery-operated lanterns were only dark now because they'd fallen asleep with them still on. He had seen the whole of Charlie's body. And she'd seen the whole of his.

"What does this mean? he asked. He meant them being lovers from different species. She might misunderstand. She might think he was speaking about the whole eliminating the militias thing. He wasn't. He gestured between their bodies. "What does this mean? Us! We, ya know, what we did last night. This morning. All night! I mean, I'm a Human, you're a Matluk. An alien. I mean, do I have to worry about anything? Alien STDs? A creature bursting out of my belly? Growing a second cock?"

Billy wasn't panicked, though, it might have sounded so. He didn't honestly think any of those things could happen. He was simply shocked. He'd made love to an alien. He loved an alien. Yeah, that's right, he told himself. I love her. He looked her up and down. Shaking his head, he said, "My God. My God ... you ... look ... good. I don't understand. This whole body snatcher thing. How does this work. And ... is it permanent?"

His tone became almost desperate. "I mean ... you and me ... is this ... is this over already?"

“I’d like to pass on it, Madam President.” Agent Starr said. “Although I appreciate the opportunity, it’s useless for me. They don’t take any chances with me seeing any sensitive information. She maintains a security detail of six of her own guards. I’m literally a token human. If anything happens, I’m a witness, nothing more.”

“If anything happens, its not when I’m around. There's a lot of backroom shit going on and I don’t have the skill set to do what needs to be done.”

Washington DC:
"Desires"
Alaina Carmichael

Rubbing his cock through his pants, Alaina liked what she felt, and if he played his cards right, they’d be naked and sweaty before morning. Sometime during the second... or third song her dress was on a table, and she was doing things strippers would admire.

She wasn’t allowed to do things to him, or him to her, but she could masturbate to multiple orgasms. While staring at his eyes.

Somewhere between her seventh and tenth she slid her pussy soaked fingers along his lips and across his tongue. “I wanna see your cock. To feel it inside me. To feel your cock coating my tongue. I wanna know what you taste like.”

“Is your place far from here?”

The Oval Office:

“I’d like to pass on it, Madam President," Agent Starr told Angela when the latter asked the former to return to the Emissary's protection detail. M'Chel explained why: she wasn't going to learn anything important because Emelia wouldn't allow it.

Angela would have been lying if she'd said she wasn't disappointed, but she understood M'Chel's point. There was another consideration, though, which was that when M'Chel was guarding the Emissary, she wasn't guarding POTUS. Angela had come to appreciate Agent Starr's professionalism and eye for questionable situations that could possibly lead to trouble, including assassination attempts.

“I understand and agree," Angela responded. "We'll find someone with more experience in the sneaky shit, a spook." She chuckled, stood, and circled her desk to stand behind it. She scribbled her signature on a page in a folder and shut it, revealing the presidential seal on the face of it. Reaching it out toward M'Chel, Angela said, "You're back with me, Agent Starr. Back here at 6am tomorrow. We have some places to be."

May 9th, 2035
Between the times of the missile incident and the invasion of North Korea

Chad, at the southern reach of the Sahara Desert:

"No, you aren't," Billy exclaimed when Charlie told her lover that she was a Matluk. "You're a Human. Like me! Right?"

She could see that he was seriously bothered by this, and she was now torn about whether she should have told him before they became lovers or not at all.

"What does this mean?" he asked.

She did misunderstand his question, just as Billy had expected. Thinking he was asking about her mission, Charlie began to explain, "The Emissary means to rid this region and others of the militia who are--"

But he cut her off with, "What does this mean? Us! We, ya know, what we did last night. This morning. All night!"

She felt silly for not having understood him. It made her look disconnected from what they'd shared with each other. He continued, "I mean, I'm a Human, you're a Matluk. An alien. I mean, do I have to worry about anything? Alien STDs? A creature bursting out of my belly? Growing a second cock?"

Charlie couldn't help but laugh aloud. It wasn't as if she'd seen every science fiction movie, television series, or webisode every produced, but she had seen the big ones. She recognized the middle example as being from a movie franchise literally called Alien. The other two were simply hilarious.

"No, you aren't going to catch anything from me," she kidded, adding, "but if you caught something that caused your penis to fall off, wouldn't you want a disease that would cause you to grow a second one?" Again, she laughed, standing and moving closer. "William, trust me, there's nothing wrong with me, you, us. Look at me. I'm a Human Being."

She held her arms out and spun in a circle to show off her feminine features. "I'm a Human Being on the outside--" She pressed a hand to her chest, adding, "--and in here. The only place where I'm maybe not like you is up here--" She tapped a fingertip to her temple. "--and even then, it's a Human brain. Think of me as a Mac computer running on PC software. Did I say that right?"

Billy looked Charlie up and down, shook his head, and said, "My God. My God ... you ... look ... good. I don't understand. This whole body snatcher thing. How does this work. And ... is it permanent? I mean ... you and me ... is this ... is this over already?"

Charlie moved fully up to him now, lifting her hands to his cheeks. "No, no! We're not over. We're us. You and me, together, for as long as you wish. In fact--"

She paused as she thought about what she wanted to say, knowing that she wasn't supposed to have told him what she had so soon in their relationship. Charlie would have found it ironic that she was in good company in this regard. While she couldn't know it, she wasn't the only First Wave Insert to have revealed her identity to someone for whom she cared. Annabelle had done so to Liam Nellis in Denver, Colorado, and James Sullivan had done the same to his wife, Camille, the latter of them more than a year ago.

Charlie chose her words carefully, then continued, "In fact, I want to ask you to stay here with me for a while. I have more work to do. Intelligence gathering and reports to my superiors on the mothership. You'll have more time to monitor the situation here regarding the reservoir and aquifer. And when I'm done--"

She didn't really have a way to end that sentence, because she didn't know what was to happen to her after she was done here. As an Intelligence Officer, she would likely be assigned to another location where Emelia needed to know what couldn't be learned through listening in on the Humans. Could she bring Billy with her? Would he even want to go with her? What if she got called back to the mothership?

Charlie pulled Billy's face to her own and kissed him, trying to make it passionate if he would allow. She promised, "This isn't our end. I hope we won't have an end. I don't have a lot of experience with romance, William. I don't know what's right and what's wrong or how things are supposed to go. I only know that I enjoy being with you, and I don't want that to end."

(Continuing from post 117.)

May 9th, 2035, 4 days after the missile incident
Sterling, Colorado:

(Note: We accidentally identified the location of the get-together below as taking place in Wyoming. It doesn't. It's Sterling, Colorado, northeast of Denver.)

"I did tell you I got a room, didn't I?" Annabelle asked after inviting Liam to finish their dinner and drinks in it.

"No. You didn't," he answered.

He asked the waitress to send a bottle of Dom Pérignon to the room, causing Annabelle to laugh aloud. The Champagne would, of course, be put on her credit card, which Liam's expression told her he was very aware of. She didn't expect the hotel bar to carry the most expensive of the brand, and when she got her bill the next day, she would find out that at only $595, she'd been right.

Riding the elevator upwards, then heading down the hall, they arrived at and passed through the door into an elegant suite. Annabelle looked to Liam for his impression and could see she'd chosen well. "I need to use the powder room. I'll be right out. Just sign for the Dom when it arrives."

Ten minutes would pass before Annabelle emerged again from the ensuite, her appearance meant to get her new employee's motor running. She wasn't the type of woman to waste time, as she surely had shown Liam already. Whatever came next, be it conversation, romantic embraces, or a hurry to the bedroom suite, Annabelle was sure to go with the flow, another Human saying she'd learned in her years as a First Wave Insert.

Attachments

• Annabelle.jpg
    Annabelle.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Annabelle 2.jpg
    Annabelle 2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 2
With time off on her hands M’Chel left the White House and went home to change clothes. She hadn’t had sex in far to long and after dealing with an Alien Invasion, Korea, and screaming at a General, Who was also The Secretary of the Defense. The fact the POTUS didn’t have her shot, filleted, or waterboarded in some dark hole worse than Gitmo said how bad the whole shit show called Earth was.

Hopefully she’d be drunk on something expensive. Calling an Uber she just told him to take her someplace she could get drunk.

She’d already had 3 doubles before the dance floor got taken over by some skinny slut. Standing on the edge of the crowd she admired the girls moves, not many could bend like that.

Looking at the rather cute guy next to her she looked him over. “Wanna fuck?” she asked before the girl pulled him to the dance floor.

Washington DC dance club:

The couple on the floor were professional dancers, members of the Command Force, the squad of dancers from diverse backgrounds, skills, and styles that had replaced the more traditional cheer squad of the Washington Commanders NFL team several years earlier. Their moves on the floor were anything but typical night club dancing, but at the same time weren't simply variations of what they did on the field during their day jobs. They liked dance clubs because they allowed them to get more erotically explicit with what their bodies were capable of.

They also liked them because they were filled with attractive, single women not connected to their day jobs with whom they could have some fun. The male half of the couple leaned in after his female partner had dragged him back out onto the dance floor, telling her what the very attractive and intoxicated woman at the bar had asked him.

The two of them took only seconds to discuss the situation and come to a decision. Together, they returned to the bar, each taking one of M'Chel's hands, and dragging her out to the floor. They didn't hesitate to sandwich her tightly between them, he grinding her from behind as his partner pulled the three of them tightly together as she leaned in to kiss the Secret Service Agent on the mouth.

They weren't the type to waste time when it came to what they wanted. Their plan was simple: to use their highly sexualized moves to raise M'Chel's temperature, to invite her to their apartment just a block away, to strip her bare, and to make love with her all night long.

A Colorado Hotel
The next morning:

(I'm adding to my previous reply regarding Liam and Annabelle because HumanBean (who writes several characters) isn't available at the moment. "RL shit", he called it.)

Annabelle returned to the bedroom with two cups of steaming espresso. She'd always loved this hotel for its inclusion of the simple to operate home style espresso machines in the kitchenette. As she looked down upon the latest Human male she'd brought here for a night of wild sex, she compared his performance to those men who'd come before him. She smiled at her conclusion that he'd been one of the best.

No one had prepared Annabelle for what she would discover on her own about Human sexuality. There'd been no one to prepare her, of course. First Wave Insert literally meant first. Annabelle had been one of hundreds of Matluk's who had descended to Earth a decade earlier, all within just months of each other.

Earth and its dominate species had by then been under close monitoring by the Matluks for over a century. And there had been some very minor contact between the two species. (Some of those "Area 51" stories had included an element of truth.)

But that contact hadn't included intimate contact, so when the First Wave Inserts engaged in it as part of their cover, the'd had no idea how incredible it would be.

Annabelle had practically become a slut. That's what Humans in American society called their female members who slept around like Annabelle did. She didn't care what people thought, obviously. Hell, her sex life was nothing compared to her biggest secret.

Liam stirred at the smell of the coffee as she held the cup close to his nose. He opened his eyes, smiled, and greeted her. She handed over the cup, saying, "You were fantastic last night."

Annabelle was already showered, primped, and dressed for departure. She told Liam she had to be somewhere early, adding, "I ordered you some breakfast. It'll be here anytime. I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow night to talk more about the job. I have this room again, so, let's say eight o'clock here."

She playfully jerked the sheet down to expose Liam's naked body. She smiled in delight, sighing and saying, "You're amazing."

She turned to leave but added over her shoulder, "You might want to masturbate before you get here. I'm going to need you ready and able to go all night. "

Last edited:
Washington D.C.
White House

Climbing out of bed was fairly easy, but separating her clothes from everyone else’s took a few extra minutes. Looking at the naked bodies of her companions she was half tempted to leave her number, just in case they wanted to hook up again. They’d certainly proven themselves talented in the acrobatic department.

But with her job she could be dead tomorrow, so commitments were a waste of time and energy. Hell with her luck one of them was an assassin and she’d be shooting them today or tomorrow.

Grabbing an Uber she hit her house for a quick shower, mostly to clean off the sex sweat and glitter cream and change clothes.

When she pulled up to the White House, she had barely enough time to park and run for it. Jogging to a stop outside the door she nodded to the one she was replacing. Looking at his watch the SS Agent looked at her.

“Don’t even, this is the first time I’ve been even close to being late. And I’m not. So, bite me.”

Knocking on the door she stepped inside and closed it behind her.

The White House:

After their less than polite exchange at the White House's entrance, the second Secret Service Agent told M'Chel, "They're in the Situation Room. You're supposed to head directly there."

Later, Angela looked to the room's entrance as movement caught her eye. She nodded her head toward an empty chair by the wall as an officer continued with an update. They were discussing a vague action taking place in Thailand that had to do with the Matluk. The conversation reached a lull, with POTUS saying, "Okay, so, back here in two hours when you have that intel you've been promising me since yesterday."

The military personnel, intelligence operatives, and others began clearing out or talking in pairs or small groups. Angela waited a moment, then stressed, "I need the room, please."

It took half a minute for the others to get their folders, briefcases, and more and depart, leaving only Angela, her Chief of Staff, and M'Chel. Angela looked to the man, saying, "Go ahead, Richard."

"Rich" Conrad gestured M'Chel to the long table as he opened a folder and began, "First, this is classified. No one other than the three of us and a handful of people to whom I will introduce you later know what I'm about to say to you."

He tapped the signature line of a non-disclosure agreement. Once M'Chel had signed, he explained the new organization they were forming to deal with issues involving the Matluk that were of US interest. "President Paulson wants you to head this agency. You will be provided anything you need. All you need is to ask."

Back