The fem sub and the Pocket Rocket

Shadowsdream said:
The pocket rocket is an amazing little intense vibrator that does its job quickly and efficiently...BUT that desired orgasm does not need to be allowed easily...O No!

I like to add a little extra twist...the voyeur in Me likes to stand back on occassion and just view the struggle to orgasm...so...

A fem sub blindfolded and naked upon the bed with the direction to hold the pocket rocket directly on her exposed clit, using only her thighs to keep it in place and to manuever the intensity as required to achieve orgasm. If she drops it more than once..game over...O well!

It is very amusing to watch the gyrations being performed to get maximum benefit without losing the toy. The orgasms are always extremely intense and often noisy..so You may wish to also use a penis gag for a little quiet...I personally prefer her suffering sounds upon reaching her goal...yes this type of orgasm is as much about suffering as it is about pleasure.

:: starts a line at the foot of Shadowsdream's bed...waits patiently ::

cellis said:
I am more likely to find the good stuff in the adult book/video stores....
And I love ebay... you cannot beat it for the money... I have more toys now than I can use in this lifetime... but half the fun is trying....

Which adult book stores cellis? The ones I've been in on the southwest side of town don't seem to have anything of interest.

I know what you mean about too many toys and not enough time but it is fun to just aquire, isn't it?

Cyn

Re: Re: The fem sub and the Pocket Rocket

BlueSugar said:
Patience is always appreciated!

Hello BlueSugar how are you today?

Kajira Callista said:
Uhmmm...*bites lip* http://www.1greatadultstore.com/Mer...reen=PROD&Store_Code=1&Product_Code=DJ6004-01 Im not allowed to use anything that vibrates on the ouside parts...but i must say this toy is the most amazing thing ive ever experienced. Well one of the most amazing things :D (you can also get them way less expensive if you do a little shopping, i just clicked the first one that popped up on google)

Hmmmm well I must admit that looks like an interesting little item to add to the toy box...maybe even two!

The venus penis can also be entertaining..BUT not for you! ~~grin~~ a certain amount of outside stimulation occurs!

Thank you for the link!

What a wonderful thread, Shadowsdream.
I'm sure He will find it an interesting read as well :)

I certainly did.

Combined with G-Spot stimulation (lying on her tummy, my thumb in her pussy) this would be utter torture.

I like the sound of it :)

That, and a full bladder with an injunction NOT to pee :)

The struggle for pleasure against the struggle not to wet herself.

MmMMMmMmMmMmMm

Hello pixie and woodgie and welcome to the conversation.

It would seem that the extra torture mentioned would certainly increase the power of both submission and Domination and give one hell of an orgasm..like it or not ~~smile~~

Re: Re: Re: The fem sub and the Pocket Rocket

Shadowsdream said:
Patience is always appreciated!

Hello BlueSugar how are you today?

Sokie, very full...well.. mostly full, I saved room for dessert... I've come across pocketrockets so many times and I don't know why I don't just break down and buy one. What you described is also a fav thing of mine ... its is such a lovely little torture.

Shadowsdream said:
Hmmmm well I must admit that looks like an interesting little item to add to the toy box...maybe even two!

The venus penis can also be entertaining..BUT not for you! ~~grin~~ a certain amount of outside stimulation occurs!

Thank you for the link!

Hmmmmm what does it look like? (thinking bad subbie thoughts, like i might be able to get away with it if the outside stimulation isnt obvious) :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: The fem sub and the Pocket Rocket

BlueSugar said:
Sokie, very full...well.. mostly full, I saved room for dessert... I've come across pocketrockets so many times and I don't know why I don't just break down and buy one. What you described is also a fav thing of mine ... its is such a lovely little torture.

It is worth the splurge, such a mundane little toy to look at I can see why many walk by it on the shelf without truly appreciating its evilness.

Kajira Callista said:
Hmmmmm what does it look like? (thinking bad subbie thoughts, like i might be able to get away with it if the outside stimulation isnt obvious) :p

It looks rediculous...maybe that is part of the charm?

Shadowsdream said:
Hello pixie and woodgie and welcome to the conversation.

It would seem that the extra torture mentioned would certainly increase the power of both submission and Domination and give one hell of an orgasm..like it or not ~~smile~~
Thank you, I enjoy reading your threads. Even though I usually have nothing to add to the conversation.

And yes, that little extra torture makes it all the more powerful. Such delicious pain, the need to pee putting more pressure on both the mind and body. Trying not to cross the line, not being allowed that release. Being teased with the toy, but not being allowed orgasm. And when given permission, it is both painful, but sweet. And then the final release, feeling that pressure go away. I hate it and love it.

Pixie said:
Thank you, I enjoy reading your threads. Even though I usually have nothing to add to the conversation.

And yes, that little extra torture makes it all the more powerful. Such delicious pain, the need to pee putting more pressure on both the mind and body. Trying not to cross the line, not being allowed that release. Being teased with the toy, but not being allowed orgasm. And when given permission, it is both painful, but sweet. And then the final release, feeling that pressure go away. I hate it and love it.

Good afternoon from Stockholm pixie!

I am pleased that you are enjoying the conversations and have no doubt that you will find you have more and more to say as time goes on.

* extra * torture takes the expected to an unexpected level. Mixing the Denial with the pee need can be excrutiating in ways that are seldom mentioned. Thank you for speaking up on this *extra* dimension so skillfully emplyed by your Master.

The love/hate relationship is definately apparent with the release.

Thank you for adding value to this conversation ~~smile~~

Shadowsdream said:
Good afternoon from Stockholm pixie!

I am pleased that you are enjoying the conversations and have no doubt that you will find you have more and more to say as time goes on.

* extra * torture takes the expected to an unexpected level. Mixing the Denial with the pee need can be excrutiating in ways that are seldom mentioned. Thank you for speaking up on this *extra* dimension so skillfully emplyed by your Master.

The love/hate relationship is definately apparent with the release.

Thank you for adding value to this conversation ~~smile~~
And a good afternoon to you from Helsinki :)

I hope so, I'm only taking my first babysteps in BDSM and there's always much to learn from others, as there is in all aspects of life. The board is a great place for information and support.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The fem sub and the Pocket Rocket

Shadowsdream said:
It is worth the splurge, such a mundane little toy to look at I can see why many walk by it on the shelf without truly appreciating its evilness.

now that is the sad part. I know how mean those little devils could be. I've attended and hosted toy parties, its .. an obsession of mine. ;)

Re: Re: The fem sub and the Pocket Rocket

BlueSugar said:

lol... not exactly sure I'll join the line but I'm begining to think if there are more Dommes like Shadow out there, I should widen my search to include them.

I am not necessarily bisexual, emotionally, i find other women just can't fulfill me like a man can. Not that I've experiement but I've had a lot of friendships. But I have always found the female body more beautiful then the male body and now I'm finding that perhaps the female mind is most deliciously devious :)

I have to admit, I would welcome the chance to be Shadow's pupil for the afternoon. It would likely be a highly educational event.

Re: Re: Re: The fem sub and the Pocket Rocket

SkylineBlue said:
lol... not exactly sure I'll join the line but I'm begining to think if there are more Dommes like Shadow out there, I should widen my search to include them.

I am not necessarily bisexual, emotionally, i find other women just can't fulfill me like a man can. Not that I've experiement but I've had a lot of friendships. But I have always found the female body more beautiful then the male body and now I'm finding that perhaps the female mind is most deliciously devious :)

I have to admit, I would welcome the chance to be Shadow's pupil for the afternoon. It would likely be a highly educational event.

Pssst a fem sub need not be bisexual to have a deep and dramatic BDSM experience under the controlling hand of a Domme. The emotions and sensations experienced can even be more mind blowing the first time for a fem sub that is NOT bi.

Back