The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread.... Vol.3

I’ve been masturbating naked half-an-hour while taking part in these fora. Time for me to hang it up for the night.

The other day I had a hot cam session stroking for a guy, and playing with my big realistic dildo, following his directions. Sucking it and taking it in my ass, saying I wished it was him.

Wife out cock out, jacking to some cumshot videos. Love it when the guys get into short strokes, just barely pumping their cock as their cum gets ready to explode.

Started jerking myself a little differently. Instead of stroking the shaft- I massage the head of my below average sized cock (about 5 inches). The head has to be a little moist- but the sensation is absolutely incredible...I actually have to stop after a while..

Started jerking myself a little differently. Instead of stroking the shaft- I massage the head of my below average sized cock (about 5 inches). The head has to be a little moist- but the sensation is absolutely incredible...I actually have to stop after a while..
With mine a bit smaller than yours, I like to start with it in a very soft state and begin rubbing it's little slit, kind of like you would rub a girls pussy, I can't believe the amount of precum I get all over my head, it's for me at least nonstop oozing at least until I get fully erect and then sadly 😢 it goes away, sometimes if I allow myself to get soft again it starts back up but not as much as in the beginning!

So I just started and my cock is covered in it, I love the way my finger slides around as I swirl around my head!

More thn ten minutes masturbating naked. Time to sign off while spouse is still in shower.

Don’t want her tocatch me jerking off to gay content on this site. When she does catch me doing something like that, it’s not pretty.

But I’ve had great fun for ten miutes or so.

Last edited:
Back