The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread.... Vol.3

Just an idea for those who like to play with toys. I enjoy drinking most of a Bai drink then using the wide mouth bottle like a clit pump. Squeeze the bottle a bit and insert your penis or sissy clit into the opening then let the bottle expand back to full as it sucks you inside. Gently pull it back and forth and if you are lucky enough to climax feel it suck the fluid from you. Then drink the leftover drink and your gift it sucked from you. Makes me feel like I am using a clit pump and very fem. I try it on my nipples but sad it doesn't do what I need there. If you have a cock you are probably to big to enjoy this. ❤️

After a day of pleasing my clitty I knew it was close to flowing. I pushed my finger deep into the place just above my sack and found that sweet spot. Pressing my g spot the milky fluid flowed covering me in cum. No nasty pumping no rubbing just deep finger pressure and oh so sweet. If you have never experienced sissy clit and g spot climax you must try it.

Starting up a nice naked wanking session, after masturbating over an hour in bed before rising

It’s been tooooooo long since I’ve enjoyed a tasty edging session… I got some free time and will be treating myself to a delicious afternoon delight.

Still jerking off naked, not certain if spouse is out of the shower yet. Adds a bit of spice.

Back