The Goddess of Spring has a Dark Side ((Closed))

"Please .. I want to touch you... please Professor..." Oh how sweetly his little defiled virgin begged and pleaded to be released from her bondage. Batard merely smiled down into Steph smoldering eyes as he began to fuck her in earnest. Batard drove into Steph chaste young body, demanding that she meet his thrust, with her hips, to arch her gorgeous young body up to meet his plunging thrusts. He drove her higher and higher, closer, and closer till she titer on the edge of the abyss that promised her such dark sinful pleasure. Steph was so close she could almost tase that dark pleasure, almost grasp it.

Batard left Steph bound. The only way she could embrace him was to embrace him with her long sculptured legs and draw him more fully into her chaste young body. He was determined she would be his, to surrender to him completely. Then and only then would he grant Steph what her supple young body now hungered for.

Her final release came on a scream that shook the foundation of the building, her power was there tingling on her skin. Eyes flashed open as she looked at him and she whimpered her eyes showing her fear. She felt her whole body clench and her slick wet muscles gripping his cock tightened almost painfully around your length not wanting to release its hold on his cock.

Her throat was raw from her passionate calls and begging, she didn't know how she had come to this. She was laying under her teacher naked impaled on his thick root of a cock and she shivered her thighs still wrapped tight around his waist. Her breathing was beginning to come back to normal as she spoke," what... happened?"

Steph exploded into a thousand points of light as she came violently in a soul searing orgasm. Every nerve in her supple young body was alive. Not only was Steph sexually aroused and pleased but her divine powers had been awaken as a result. Her gorgeous young body was bathed and shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat. She lay there her hand bound above her head and her legs wrapped around him as she desperately tried to drawn him deeper into her chaste young body.

Batard could see the confusion in his young, defiled virgin lover, as she tried to work out what had happened to her. Such and innocent young thing Batard thought as she gasped, " what... happened?"

Batard smiled at his innocent young lover’s question as she lay beneath him still impaled on his cock her legs wrapped around his waist. “What happened my dear……..” holding Steph in his unblinking gaze. “…….Simple I decided to take your virginity and take you as my lover.” He spoke if it was the most natural thing for him to take his student as his lover. “ You shall come to my rooms and live there as my concubine and to please me with your supple gorgeous young body.”

In less than an hour Steph life had changed forever. If her fall from grace became common knowledge what would her mother do? What would she do to Steph?

She felt him shift over her as he slowly withdrew and he licks her lips and then moved to her nipples and sucked once more very hard drawing another gasp from her lips. She was slick with sweat and she shivered losing his heat from her well used body. As the wrap holding her wrists tied to the chaise was undone she immediately rubbed her wrists and sat on the edge of the chaise," No..." she shook her head in the negative," you don't understand.... I can't my mother."

She moved to begin to gather her things," Artemis..." she paused, she was letting too much information out as she spoke. " I mean my... Room mate will tell her and then she will come and " She began to shake," by all the gods she would not like this.." She looked up at you and bit her inner cheek as a tear slid along her cheek,"You have no idea what you have done." A flower sprang up on the ground where her tear fell and she gasped and she lifted her gaze to your own," You didn't see that.." She was panicking and now that her powers were returned she was starting to lose control.

T the suggestion that Steph would come to love with him shocked the defiled young virgin. No, you don't understand.... I can't my mother." Batard smiled into her soft expressive eyes “It is not your mother I want in my bed but you Steph.

Steph rubbed her wrist once he had released her from her bounds. The well fucked young beauty moved to begin to gather her things," Artemis..." again Steph made a critical mistake. She immediately tried to cover her mistake. " I mean my... Roommate will tell her and then she will come and " Batard enfolded the girl in his arms and his lips claimed hers in another soul searing kiss that left Steph shaking with desire and loss. " by all the gods she would not like this.."

“Who cares if she dose or dose not like it,” It was more a statement of fact then a question. A tear trickled down Steph’s flawless check and when it the flower a small flower took root. Steph panic and stammered " You didn't see that.." The girl was panicking "You have no idea what you have done."

“I have granted you unimagined pleasure, claimed your innocence and now I am claiming your gorgeous young body for my pleasure.” He held Steph’s eyes in his unblinking gaze. “If you wish to sample those pleasure again then you will come to my rooms and to hell with your mother!”

The room was still dark, had grown darker as the night began to progress, the girl settled on the chaise rose to her feet to stand in the shadows as she spoke,"Professor Batard,"her voice trembled," my Mother is a goddess, one of the most powerful ones that controls the earths cycles of life. Her powers control if people can eat or not." Presenting her back to you she gathered her clothing and continued," I have some too it would seem. "

The smell of sex clung to the air and she turned to face you half her face in the light over the Dais and she allowed her glamor to drop that she had been using to hide her true form. "I am the goddess of spring, and until today I couldn't even do that," she gestured to the flower. "Everything I touch turns to death..." she shivered and bit her lower lip before continuing, " there are only 3 gods more powerful then my mom, and unless you are one of the three kings you can say to hell with my mother... but she will place you there. "

Turing her back to you once more she started to get dressed the panties sliding up long shapely legs and then the skirt. Finally the bra and shirt were once more in place," I .." the blush that slid up across her cheeks was thankfully hidden in the dark of the room," Did enjoy everything you did to me."

Batard / Hades watched as Step stood in the deep shadows. Her back was to him, she was naked, and the scent and smell of sex clung to her. She half turned to face him, to make her confession. "I am the goddess of spring, and until today I couldn't even do that," she gestured to the flower. "Everything I touch turns to death........There are only 3 gods more powerful than my mom, and unless you are one of the three kings you can say to hell with my mother... but she will place you there. "

As she spoke, Steph slowly dressed. He wondered if this gorgeous young creature knew how seductive she was. Her movements possessed a natural, fluid, and sensual quality to them. " I .." the blush that slid up across her cheeks was thankfully hidden in the dark of the room," Did enjoy everything you did to me." Batard once more enfolded the girl in his arms.

“Gods and Goddesses need humans to believe in them to have power over them.” His fingers again loosed the first button of Persephone’s blouse. “If your mother and the gods of Olympus were so powerful where have they been all these years?” His questions had the ring of truth to them. The second button surrendered to his knowing fingers. “Persephone I have known you as Steph and to me you shall always be Steph.”

The third button of the young girls blouse surrendered to his fingers. Batard took two steps backwards. “Remove your clothing Steph and come to me.” Batard/Hades held out his hand to her. The only question was wither she would succumb to his seduction or wither he would have to take more drastic measures. Either way he had decided her fate.

The third button of the young girls blouse surrendered to his fingers. Batard took two steps backwards. “Remove your clothing Steph and come to me.” Batard/Hades held out his hand to her. The only question was wither she would succumb to his seduction or wither he would have to take more drastic measures. Either way he had decided her fate.

Standing there her shirt half opened she looked to the blood stained dais and then back to the man that stood before her, that had taken from her all that he could and wanted more. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath the fabric covering her breasts parting wider and exposing her once more in the darkened room. She had bared her soul and she wanted to be loved was desperate for it, and this person was offering it to her. Why was she fighting so hard, and she had heard his voice had heard the truth.

But she also knew the power in her own fingers had felt it when he awoke her body to the pleasures he had given her and still she remained rooted to the spot. She shook her head and held her blouse closed once more as she turned to grab her bag and spoke," We can't, I can't... you can still be killed... even with the little bit of power she has."

Tears slid along her cheeks, as she walked to the door.

Standing there her shirt half opened Step hesitated. Batard could see the war that raged within the young girl’s soul. He saw the flash of desire and then fear. Steph’s eyes fluttered close and took a deep breath, the fabric covering her breasts parting wider as she let her blouse hang open. Batard saw the deep yearning in her expressive eyes, her need to be loved, to be cherished.

Her young innocent soul was open to him as she stood there, she had heard the truth in his words and yet fear, fear of the unknown rooted her in place. Finally Step spoke, her voice was trembling, " We can't, I can't... you can still be killed... even with the little bit of power she has." A single tear slid down Steph’s flawless cheek as she turned to go.

Batard hand reached out he tore the bag from her shoulder. He ripped her blouse open, and then his lips crushed to hers. “I care not for whatever your mother threatens. I have claimed you and you have given yourself to me nothing else matters.” His voice shook with his emotions. “My Love remove your clothes I want and need you!”

Felt the tug of her bag, and as she was turned and her blouse ripped open she shivered in her spot. Her lips parted under the onslaught of your devastating kiss. Hearing the emotional plea she closed her eyes and slowly began to undress. Her ruined shirt fluttered to the floor and then her bra. She could feel your naked chest against her own, her nipples tightened and she moaned into the kiss.

Finally stripped of her clothing once more she returned to your arms, and she slipped her hands up and along your chest as she spoke her voice held a tremble of fear," How do you want me?" Feeling herself once more being manouvered to the chaise her breathing was ragged. The kiss once more filled her senses and clouded her mind with nothing but need to be taken once more. Her inner thighs were already moist with her juices when you placed her once more on the chaise and she sat before you. She placed a hand to your thigh seeing your cock for the first time in the light over the couch. It thrust towards her and she swallowed at its girth and length before she whispered," Can I ..." she dind't really wait for permission and she leaned a bit closer and she slipped one hand out to hold your cock and she flicked her tongue across the tip and then took the top of it placing it in her sweet wet mouth. She suckled your tip for a moment before releasing the tip and she flicked her tongue across the crease there before she spoke,"You taste delicious, " and she began to suck your dick once more taking it deeper her inexperience showing when she gagged slightly on the size and she adjusted to begin again.

The picture play out before Batard Steph felt the tug on her bag, and as she was turned to face him, and her blouse ripped open. She shivered frozen on the spot. Her lips parted under the onslaught of Batard’s devastating kiss. His words, the emotional plea, Steph’s eyes fluttered close moments passed and then slowly Steph began to undress. Her ruined blouse fluttered to the floor and then her bra. She could feel his naked chest against her own, her nipples tightened, and she moaned into their kiss.

Steph stepped into his arms her naked body pressed to his, and fear shimmered in her soft eyes. " How do you want me?" the girl’s voice was ragged she was confused but now that her passions had been aroused she once more wanted the physical love and the sinful pleasure he had granted her. Slowly Steph dropped to her knees his cock brushed the kneeling girl’s lips. She lifted her eyes to his and whispered " Can I ..." Steph did not wait for permission but bowed her tawny golden head. Batard gasped as Steph’s “O”ed and her little pink tongue slid between her lips to lick the head of Batard’s cock. She flicked the tip of her tongue across the crease, then shyly whispered, "You taste delicious, "

Batard ran through Steph tawny golden hair as her head bobbed up and down as she took more and more of his cock into her chaste sweet mouth. Batard praised Steph for each of her little success. He let her hair drip from his fingers as if it was liquid gold. The girl gagged when his cock nudged the back of her throat. “Relax my dear, breathe through your nose. Batard coached his young lover in how to become a loving little cock sucker. Batard pulled from Steph’s mouth with and obscene little “pop.” Batard / Hades smiled to himself there would be plenty of time to teach the young innocent Persephone to be an accomplished and talented little cock sucker.

“Shall I bind you again Steph and take you as I did before

The sound of his cock leaving her mouth made her giggle a bit and she reached up to stroke a finger along her lips to wipe some of the saliva from them before she spoke," I... yes like before." The lack of control to not be able to do anything but be used as his plaything made her shiver and she swallowed and settled on the couch once more, posed as he had placed her before and she waited for him to bind her once more to the handle on the back of the lounge.

The light overhead highlighted her entire body once more, revealing everything that was hidden by layers of clothing. High plump breasts that were alabaster in color except for the coral pnk nipple that tightened into a deep shade of pink as the nubs formed from the coldness of the room. Dipping down into a concave abdomen that rose and fell with her excited breathing the her belly button flattened along her flesh. Her hips flared and her thighs matched the color of the rest of her, no tan lines marred the delicate flesh of the girl posed so welcoming on the lounge. At the apex of her thighs was a nest of red gold curls that glistened in the light as she moved parting her thighs to expose the hidden treasure of her pussy.

The college around then was now in full darkness, she knew she would be missed soon, knew that Artemis would be waiting for her return and she closed her eyes the fear beginning to build once more. The anticipation of his touch and the fear being found like this was making her feel everything more acutely. What was she doing? Only 2 hours ago she had been a virgin and now... what was she becoming?

The little giggle when his cock slipped from between her lips. The submissive way that she put herself and her fate into his hands pleased Batard. Then almost shyly Step whispered her desire to him, " I... yes like before." Her confession made she shivered in anticipation of his using her again. She would be bound, unable to control what was to happen to her once again, yet there was the promise of the unabashed pleasure he had brought to her, the way that he had dominated her.

Batard led Persephone to the couch where just an hour ago he had claimed her chaste virginity. He had her recline once more, bound her wrists, this time more tightly than before. She lay there in the security of her bondage, like a virgin sacrifice. Her gorgeous young body bathed in harsh white light. Every detail of her gorgeous young body reveled to him. Steph’s tawny golden hair, the sensual curve of her firm young breasts, the flat plain of her abdomen, and the swell of her hips that drew the viewer’s eye to her tawny gold pussy.

Bound and helpless Steph spread her lily white thighs to her professor, her lover, and her everything. There was fear in her soft, soulful eyes, yet there was also anticipation, and lust as well. Batard came to his bound young beauty and once more took her. He was the master of her gorgeous young body. He brought her unimagined pleasure as he played that gorgeous young body as if it was a fine instrument and he was the master of it.

Steph lay beneath Batard, her body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, in the afterglow of her sexual ecstasy.

“Who are you my sweet?” He cooed.

“Why were you born?”

“What will you deny me my dear?”

She lay there panting, getting back her breath from the a sexual play that he had on been enjoying her body. Closing her eyes she listened to him speak not really knowing how to answer those three questions. Who was she? She was Persephone, why were you born? Why are any of us boring? What will you deny me my dear.... What wouldn't she deny him. He had already taken her virginity he took some of her innocence if not all, how do you answer question so basic yet so profound.

She looked up at him still speechless unable to answer the questions not knowing what to answer them and finally spoke, "I don't know what's the answer those questions I am just me." Squirming beneath him she shivered," can not the same questions be asked of you? Who are you? Why were you born, and most of all what would you deny me?"

Steph lay beneath Batard, her body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, in the afterglow of her sexual ecstasy.

“Why were you born?”

Those three questions hung between them. An uncomfortable silence lingered before Steph lay beneath Batard, her body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, in the afterglow of her sexual ecstasy.

“Why were you born?”

Those three questions hung between them in an awkward silence as Batard searched her soulful eyes. She looked up at him still speechless unable to answer the questions not knowing what to answer them and finally spoke, "I don't know what's the answer those questions I am just me." Squirming beneath him she shivered," can not the same questions be asked of you? Who are you? Why were you born, and most of all what would you deny me?" Batard / Hades smiled could Steph really be so innocent still. A wry smile bowed his lips, “Yes perhaps they may Steph.”

Hades chose to keep the disguise of Batard for a little longer. “Tell Me Steph do you like being bound when I make love to you?” This was the first time the dark Lord had spoken of love. “ To feel helpless to resist to feel free to just embrace the sensually seductive pleasure. To have all decisions made for you and for you just to be cherished?”

As he spoke his lips were just a breath away from hers. With each word he spoke his lips teasingly brushed hers. “Steph shall I bind your ankles as well, so you are truly helpless and free to just enjoy?”

Satiated to the point of being a mass of nerves she swallowed and finally replied," I need food." Her stomach growled loudly as she spoke to give evidence of her need and she looked at him, her eyes dark and unreadable. Taking a deep breath she continued to speak,"Since you have only taken me as a bound woman, how can I answer in any other way?" She shook her head," Until today I didn't even know how to even ..": she shrugged not really knowing the name of what it was that was being done. " Fucking... making love.., Do you love me... is this love?"

She squirmed and she becoming fractious as she continued," I need to go home, I need to let others know I am well. Please let me go.." the request was soft almost hesitant. " The things you do to me and the things you make me feel are so very new and I am scared." She was trying to be honest, trying to convey that she didn't understand everything that he was wanting from her... or for her to give him.

Once more after being ravished by Batard Steph lay there in in a fine sheen of sweat and basking in the afterglow of her sexual ecstasy. She demurely down cast her soft expressive eyes as if to hide from him and simply stated, " I need food." Once more a silence hung between them. Steph looked at him, her eyes dark and unreadable. Taking a deep breath, she continued to speak, “Since you have only taken me as a bound woman, how can I answer in any other way?" She shook her head," Until today I didn't even know how to even ..": she shrugged not really knowing the name of what it was that was being done. " Fucking... making love.., Do you love me... is this love?"

" I need to go home; I need to let others know I am well. Please let me go.." There was a hesitancy in her soft voice as if she could not make up her young mind to stay or go. " The things you do to me and the things you make me feel are so very new and I am scared."

It was time to make a decision In the guise of Batard, Hades had tried to seduce Persephone entice her to come to him willingly apparently he had failed. His brother Zeus had advised to simply abduct her and carrier the girl off to the underworld and make her his. ”So be it”.

“Step get dressed and I will walk you home. It is the least I can do.” They had gone just a few blocks from the campus. They were enveloped in a soft mist. Then the ground opened up and swallowed them as they were drug to the underworld. The image of Batard faded and slipped from Hades who now stood before Persephone in his realm.

Blinking at the abrupt change in his manner, she rose to her feet after he untied her. Rubbing her wrists she moved to the clothing bag she had her t-shirt in her other blouse being ripped and unusable in its current state and shoved it in the bag. She tugged on a pair of shorts this time and her tennies. Batard had watched her completely all of her redressing without saying a word to her and she was feeling a bit apprehensive. He felt different and she took a deep breath before she allowed him to walk her out of the building. She was sore, she could feel the inside of her thighs were still sticky with his and her juices and she wrinkled her nose and bit her lower lip deep in thought of a hot bath.

She felt the mist before she registered that the temperature had definitely dropped, significantly. It was dark out but that could not account for the degree drop. The mist that gathered around them both made her shiver and she looked to Batard to speak when the crack of the ground made her scream. The feeling of weightlessness lasted briefly before she realized what had happened.

She looked about her and she gasped aloud at the surroundings, dark and fore bidding. Her were getting accustomed to the darker light and she turned to the buildings around her and him. They were large in size, massive and rose up. The gardens that she stood in seemed to be old and darkened but the beauty in them was unimaginable. Finally as she spun, her gaze landed on the only other person here and she shivered her breen eyes meeting his own as she spoke," Where... am I ? Who are you ... what happpened to the professor. " She began to back away, Her magic gathering around her as she became more frightened and she continued," Is this the underworld?" She looked up at the black inkness dotted with the strs of old souls and she shivered and slid her hands along her arms gatheringherself closer as she felt her magic tingling along her skin," Don't touch me... I want to go back."

Hades let the guise of Professor Batard slip from him. It was a simple act like a snake shedding its skin. Gone was the kindly old man, gone was Steph lover. Now in his place was Hades, God, and Lord of the underworld. No longer was it Professor Batard and Steph but it was Hades and Persephone. Her mother may be Demeter, her mother may be powerful, but Zeus was his brother, and he was Lord of the under world and as powerful as his brother though he held dominion over the did.

Persephone looked about her and she gasped aloud at the surroundings, dark and fore bidding. Nothing like the world the young goddess of Spring’s world of light, and rebirth. “Welcome to your new home Steph or shall I call you by your real name Persephone the goddess of Spring.” He smiled wickedly into her wide eyes. “ I have decided to take you as my mate my dear.”

As long as Persephone was held in this realm of foreboding darkness spring would disappear from her world as she loved in his. “Shall you come to my bed now Persephone?”

Watching as the man changed before her, the fog around him bringing back a memory as she swallowed. "You... were in the meadow in the rainstorm." She looked about her as she continued," where are the trees, the sky..." she trailed off as tears weld up in her eyes as you spoke," This is not my home... I belong in the mortal realm. " She tried to gather her magic, feeling it fade and she clenched her teeth trying to find out how to call it forth. " You....your mate? No I am the Goddess of Spring, You can't take me.... you can't."

She would have stamped her foot as she clenched her fists and looked up at the man that stood there before her and shook her head turning to find a way to leave. "No, no, no I won't stay here... you're, you are Hades.." She was feeling light headed and she paused near a rock leaning against it turning back to face you once more. "Come to your bed... why?"

"You... were in the meadow in the rainstorm." The reality of who Batard was slowly dawned on Persephone. She looked about as she realized that she was now in the realm of the dead, Hades kingdom, she continued," where are the trees, the sky..." she trailed off as tears weld up in her eyes," This is not my home... I belong in the mortal realm. "

Persephone gathered her magic about her. Hades merely laughed as her magic flared momentarily and then faded. Hers was a magic of life and rebirth that had no place or power in the realm of the dead unless Hades granted it. The tawny golden haired beauty clenched her teeth trying to find out how to call her magic forth.

" You....your mate? No, I am the Goddess of Spring, You can't take me.... you can't." Persephone pouted her fists clenched at her side. Hades laughed the harder at the young beauty’s peek. No, no, no I won't stay here... you're, you are Hades.." He bowed and said, “That I am!”

"Come to your bed... why?" Hades held Persephone eyes captive in his gaze. “Because my sweet you have no choice in the matte. But more to the point your gorgeous young body craves the act, you craved to be bound and Fucked.” He let that scandalous statement linger between them. “Shall we go now to my bed my sweet.” It was more a statement of fact rather than a question.

Shaking her head," That isn't true... " Her body was shaking as she lied. She turned to face Hades once more and she lifted her head her eyes meeting his own. "You have had your fill, now you can let me go." She shifted to her true form and tugging on her mother's magic since she could borrow that she growled at Hades," Just because you are one of the three kings, doesn't mean you get to have everything you want." Looking about her she saw a rotted branch and she focused on changing it to what she needed a staff.

"You will send me back to the mortal realm and you will do it now." She demanded. She may have been unassuming in the college, she didn't wan to draw attention to herself. But she had a deep strength about her that more then likely had been missed. She wasn't just cowering in her mother shadow, she was going to be her own person.

Watching Hades waiting for him to move she tried not to tremble.

"You will send me back to the mortal realm and you will do it now." She demanded. She may have been unassuming in the college; she didn't want to draw attention to herself. But she had a deep strength about her that more than likely had been missed. She wasn't just cowering in her mother shadow; she was going to be her own person.

‘Hades looked at her and then shook his head. So. you wish to return to the human realm?” H knew well that it was no longer antiquity, that much of the old gods powers were diminished. “Be gone then!” he had had enough if she could not acknowledge her needs and desired then she should be gone.

Back