The Literotic Witchy Woman Contest

WickedEve said:
Well, it's back already. I guess I should do something about that snotty letter I sent my host. :D
It is still not working for me. :(

Regards,                       Rybka

beths-virtue said:

smiling into another set of knowing eyes,

Great poem Beths-Virtue. I really enjoyed this one. I enjoyed the others also, but this one really captures some moments, the reality I have seen, and still observe. Excellently captured :)

D

Rybka said:
It is still not working for me. :(

It's working for me. I'm getting someone else to check it out now.
are you clicking on the link in my sig line?

WickedEve said:
It's working for me. I'm getting someone else to check it out now.
are you clicking on the link in my sig line?
Yes, and I just did again. I still get a "This page not available" type error message. :(
Maybe somebody else can try it and see if it works for them?

Rybka said:
Yes, and I just did again. I still get a "This page not available" type error message. :(
Maybe somebody else can try it and see if it works for them?

Works for me

Try hitting reload when you're on the page. You might be getting the old version from your local cache rather than having your browser load the new version -- it's a trick that usually makes for a faster web experience, but can sometimes cause the above problem.

the D

It works for friends, family, and neighbors! lol I have the pages fixed not to cache but since it was offline that could have caused a problem, or maybe it's just you Rybka. Yeah, that's it. It's all Rybka's problem. That works for me. :D

It Works for Me, Too Rybka

And DR4kE? You're a lovely guy, but my kids aren't coming to your house on Halloween! They're kind of expecting Hershey Bars or Kit Kats.

Re: It Works for Me, Too Rybka

Angeline said:
And DR4kE? You're a lovely guy, but my kids aren't coming to your house on Halloween! They're kind of expecting Hershey Bars or Kit Kats.

That's okay ... I'm kind of expecting the mums whose kids are getting sweets in the other households. ;)

Quack

the D

Sexalicious Poems

WickedEve said:
It works for friends, family, and neighbors! lol I have the pages fixed not to cache but since it was offline that could have caused a problem, or maybe it's just you Rybka. Yeah, that's it. It's all Rybka's problem. That works for me. :D
O.K., I finally got on-site. I was impressed by all the poems, but disappointed by the lack of comments by the judges. :(

Re: Sexalicious Poems

Rybka said:
O.K., I finally got on-site. I was impressed by all the poems, but disappointed by the lack of comments by the judges. :(

You're hard to please for a fish. I have one special judge that made comments the last time. I'm going to email him today and see if he'd be kind enough to comment again. I really would like to have the comments. :)

I'm back!

Wow! I missed you, guys! I really did...

And congrats to all the winners! Rybka, Lick', Angie... Your poems were amazing. Actually, I lot of the others were also very very good. I'm sorry I missed the voting...

:kiss:

Welcome back, Lauren. Great to see you on the boards again.

;)
- Judo

Lauren

Honey, sweetie, baby, girlfriend....

ooooh I missed you! Look at our AVs--yours, JUDO's, and mine in a row. Does it make you want to snicker as much as it does me?

Lauren, ty for the kind words, but you know I love your poem. I think it has a wonderfully creepy eroticism to it. Welcome back!

Look at our AVs--yours, JUDO's, and mine in a row. Does it make you want to snicker as much as it does me?
In my case, not snicker so much. Tickle, tweak, an lick 'er ('em' actually, but it didn't scan), maybe.

Why oh why

am i feeling like kdog is the caboose on a train?

When my daughter was little she had this book that I read to her countless times. It's called Go Dog Go. When I saw the above post I was reminded of the following lines (yes i have it memorized, along with The Sneetches, Too Many Daves, and Oscar's Rotten Birthday):

Where's that dog going?
To a party! A dog party!
What a dog party!
What a happy dog!

(lotta hyperbole in that story)

I thought those lines and laughed loud long and long enough to scare my kids in the next room.

"Thank god i'm an athiest...."Norman Lear must have read it. meathead said it once on all in the family. i collect quotes. i always loved that one.

Last edited:
Re: Why oh why

Angeline said:
Where's that dog going?
To a party! A dog party!
What a dog party!
What a happy dog!

(lotta hyperbole in that story)

I thought those lines and laughed loud long and long enough to scare my kids in the next room.

(* Mom'd be okay, if the computer didn't make her insane. *)

;)
- Judo

Yes Judo

My daughter does, on occasion, take my face in her little hands, look into my eyes, and say "Are you ok, Mom? Maybe you should turn it off and take a walk." My god, she's turning into my mother! Soon I'll be the only immature one left!

Voting results for the Literotica Witchy Woman Contest

Winner:
October Siren
by Mr. October

Twilight falls and I grow hungry for you,
hurrying through necessity and ritual.
Candles glow desperate amber
and shadows stalk impatiently teased by desire.
I have no will against you and so must follow suit.
It is how you first found with me, in-between incantation and ancient music slipping into me as a dream.

I thought the wind stirred the door,
bringing oxygen to the fireplace
brightening the light,
swirling the heat on a cool October
but it was you.

Auburn hair flowed around you ignited by candlelight.
On fire you came to me, burning into my flesh
as a perfect willow of my need
that wraps around the secrets,
that pour from me and pool into you.

Once purified I can touch you without the pleasurable-pain.
You caress me, soothing my ache
promising to heal my wounds with your magic
pushing my hand between your thighs I believe you
and we join through the night.

It is before dawn, before the sun that you leave.
Your body growing warm against my skin,
reminding me of what I need.

You come to me each night in October
a willow of my need
on fire to purify me
to thank me.

wow!

There were some totally awesome submissions for this contest! I'm honored to have been a part of this. Thanks for the votes and kind words.

*sniff*

I love you guys!

*sniff-sniff*

lick

Rybka, you had mentioned comments on the poems. I was able to get one of the judges to comment on the top 3 poems: yours, lick's, and Angeline's.

comments

The "comment" judge is doing all the poems in the other witchy contest. I'll post all the comments once he's finished. He's only giving me a couple at a time. I have to "pay" for each group before I receive more. I must admit, he has me on an interesting payment plan. :D

Paying for Comments????

Well, just remember Eve we'd do anything for you. ;)

Re: Paying for Comments????

Angeline said:
Well, just remember Eve we'd do anything for you. ;)

Hm, I don't know, Angie. This may not be currency we can fold into our pocketbooks.

;)
- Judo

Re: Re: Paying for Comments????

JUDO said:
Hm, I don't know, Angie. This may not be currency we can fold into our pocketbooks.

;)
- Judo
Well, ladies, I just finished making another payment. I should have all the comments paid for soon.
The things one must do for her fellow poets.... :eek:

I know JUDO

but look how happy "Elda" looks in that AV--how bad could it be? And Eve, you can be MojoJojo and keep the big mutant monkey brain because, as you know, he's also insane. Did you see the movie? I had to take my daughter. Mojo stole the show (inasmuch as a toon can). In fact, I'm thinking of using the following quote from the movie in my sig line:

MojoJojo: Stop listening to their useless ramblings! From now on, you will only listen to MY useless ramblings.

Back