The Other Half, or Why You Don't Want to be Normal: A voyeur's look into the AOL BB

destinie21 said:
indeed confining and uncrossable lines.
Every lesbian worth her weight in turkish dollars knows that if you're butch you're automatically the dominant one. And by dominant I mean you're the "man" geez

is it not possible to find one more butch?

sirhugs said:
is it not possible to find one more butch?

Yeah! What happens when a "more-butch than thou" lesbian meets another butch? :rolleyes:

Null program, they each try to put their finger in the dyke, or do they arm wrestle to see who does which to whom :confused:

Mindless inquirers want to know! :(

Quasimodem said:
Yeah! What happens when a "more-butch than thou" lesbian meets another butch? :rolleyes:

Null program, they each try to put their finger in the dyke, or do they arm wrestle to see who does which to whom :confused:

Mindless inquirers want to know! :(

If you have to ask you'll never know.

:rolleyes:

Jk generally if a lesbian classifys herself as butch she will usually go for a woman who is "femme" meaning outwardly feminie.
Me I'm what the girls call a lipstick lesbian. (cute phrase right) Which means I'm outwardly femminine and I only "go for" woman who are also "femme". In my particular relationship I'd be butch if I went for such labels because my GF is overly sensitive and so I take on the "male role" meaning that I'm more aggresive. These labels are funny to me so I often make jokes because anyone who knows me knows I'm the biffest girl ever. I still get freaked out about bugs. However I can build a car engine so I guess I'm more of an androgynous lesbian:rolleyes:

It's true.

And I think asking beats having your penis split into trifoliate sections and inverted.

But that's just a speculation.

Ok, it seems like we have split the meaning of the 'other half' from 'AOL' (which, I think is America Off Line - or is it America Out of Libido).

Anyway, I had a friend in a Bible Belt city who had the operation. Now this guy was gay to begin with and had a partner.

He said that he had to go through six months of therapy to prepare him for the operation. Yet when he woke up in recovery and looked at the result (or lack thereof) he went bonkers and it took six more months for him to be labled as sane enough to be let out into the world again.

Then he was only interested in girls. In his new relationships he took the dominant role.

What do you call that?

It gets better. His partner had the operation first.

So he decided he was gay, left his wife and two kids, and moved in moved in with another man. Then the man became a 'woman' and so he did too.

I think this is hard to define.

After he was back in the area he asked me if I wanted to see the results. It may have been interesting in a clinical way, but I read it as he wanted to know if I would be interesting in trying out the new equipment. I wasn't interested.

I've had several friends who are lesbians and I think they are great people. But they never try to ruin the relationship with a quick toss.

I don't think this is the other half. I think it is way beyond the outer limits.

So, what is the consensus out there? Was he a homosexual who simply took it to the nth degree, or could he be legitimately called a lesbian (too off base to me).

ffreak said:
Ok, it seems like we have split the meaning of the 'other half' from 'AOL' (which, I think is America Off Line - or is it America Out of Libido).

Anyway, I had a friend in a Bible Belt city who had the operation. Now this guy was gay to begin with and had a partner.

He said that he had to go through six months of therapy to prepare him for the operation. Yet when he woke up in recovery and looked at the result (or lack thereof) he went bonkers and it took six more months for him to be labled as sane enough to be let out into the world again.

Then he was only interested in girls. In his new relationships he took the dominant role.

What do you call that?

You call it transgendered or transsexual which is when a memeber of one sex m/f identifies wh=ith the opposite sex. IE a man may be extremly effeminate and even crossdress but that doesn't mena he's gay. Which is a common misconception. It may have very well been that the aforementioned person was transgendered and not gay which would explain why he freaked after the sexual reassignment procedure.

Ok, I'm not sure I had heard the transgendered term at the time. It sounds like a PC version of trans-sexual. When I look it up on the net it gets 300,000+ hits - 1/3 of transsexual. Guess its just another sample of my age showing.

Gay was his term - even after the operations (his partner's and his own). He had a lot of small operations trying to get rid of the signs of his original gender, removing the adam's apple, tightening the larnyx, getting rid of hair on his hands, etc. But after everything, his hands would always give him away to women as being either a cross-dresser or having been 'altered' (their word).

Some day maybe I will write his story up. I don't think a publisher would believe it was real. Then again, maybe in these days they would.

Hmm... what was that about normal?

Oh, sorry, I should have said this first.

Congrats. Hope you have a beautiful wedding and honeymoon.

Back