The question is...

imo...being Dominant or submissive is a personality trait one is born with, something that is always inside and that reflects itself in every aspect of one's life. sexuality and everything else. there's nothing wrong with wanting to play Dom or sub in the bedroom, but it's just roleplaying, and certainly does not make one a Dominant or a submissive.

I am a sexual submissive.

I find this thread interesting , since I have asked this question myself. I am dominant in everything I do, but in the bedroom, I don't want to think. I want a strong man to tell me what to do and when to do it.

Which brings up another question to my fellow subs...

Did you have a father in your home? If not, do you think that is maybe part of the reason for submissive ways? For me, my father was non-existent, and I wonder if maybe that is why I am drawn to this lifestyle. I am looking for that man to take care of me.

Just a thought...

imvho

Submission is something that was born into me. i wonder at why it appeared, though. A person can have a present but dormant trait within them that is brought to light only in certain situations or under certain conditions. i look at my past and see, there, things that, i think, could have sent me either way...DOMME or sub. i have been through quite a bit and endured much. i don't know what, exactly, it is in my life that led me this way rather than another. i believe, though, whole heartedly, that it is a combination of blood and circumstances that has brought me here. A person can be something all their lives and not act on that something. smiles...i was a lucky one. my dormant trait has come to the fore...and i am a better person for that. This submissive trait, i believe, was born into me. Would i be this if not for occurences over my lifetime to date? i will never know for sure, but i believe so.

Recently, and under very bad conditions, one of my relatives found out that i am involved in the Life. This person read an account i was writing of something that i had done. It was a mistake of mine that let it happen, but that person still had no right to read my piece. The reason i'm saying this is to say the following...he said that he would have thought, in looking at me and the way that i am, that i was not sub, but DOMME. i was way too upset at the circumstances and events of the moment to care about this at the time. He has not known me all my life, nor does he know all of my circumstances. In looking at me i can see what a vanilla person might percieve as being DOMME like qualities. This leads me to wonder at what it was exactly that brought me this way rather than the other.

:D But you won't catch me complaining...being a DOM is way too much work!

joanna

Last edited:
... where did you go?

I opened this thread when I saw you were the author, fox.

You sure are missed by me.

Re: Re: The question is...

A Desert Rose said:
... where did you go?

I opened this thread when I saw you were the author, fox.

You sure are missed by me.

I miss you too...Get back here young lady!

foxy said:
I'm never far away, ADR, and it was interesting reading the new posts on this thread :rose:

Mistress Shadowsdream, good to see you! Each av is more striking than the last :rose:
Thank you little fox

I am very pleased to see you pop in to say hello!

Back