The Race Not To Be Seen (closed to cgraven)

"To get information you need girl, you must go through many peaks and valleys. Some info comes easy other info not so much. I enjoy your valley now!" Roderigo declared as he gazed down on the naked redheaded beauty. Her lithe young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat from the sexual workout she had just endured. A test to see if the trigger Girl had seated itself in her young agile scientific mind yet.

"Dear Lord, how are you hard again?!" Kimberly gasped as he plunge his rock hard cock into the ravishing young redhead’s juicy pussy and once again fucked her as she had seldom been fucked before. The redhead scientist struggled to form a complete sentence as Roderigo continued his "breaking in" process of Kimberly. She bit her lower lip as her body began to betray her logical mind. Roderigo was pleased at how easily Kimberly’s supple young body betrayed her as she came hard as he simply said, “Cum for me girl!”

Roderigo was pleased with the state of the young redhead’s training, but he knew she need a firm hand to bring her along in her journey to become a sweet sexual concubine for the Master. When he mentioned Russia would be her next stop and to seek out a Boris Voinovich. He loved how Kimberly swallowed a nervous lump, for Russia was not very fond of American scientists at all. That was unless they were defectors.

Kimberly arrived at the Moscow train station on a bleak overcast morning snow was drifting in the air, the air so cold that her rosebud nipples were hard as erasers and strained against her clothing. A man held a card with Kimberly’s name on it. The man was big as a bear and dressed in a fur coat. She walked up to him. “Are you Boris Voinovich?”

The man said, “Get into the car Girl.” There could be no doubt in Kimberly’s young mind that this was a command. The man said nothing else. It would be a long drive from Moscow to Boris Voinovich country Dasha and her journey taking her deep into Mother Russia.

Kimberly had to dress warm but wanted casual and loved showing her figure as it nade her feel feminine. So along with a fluffy white hat, Kimberly wore the following..

1720483595764.png
Her legs were a bit cold as she walked to the house as Roderego had bought the sweater dress for her and purposely didn't take into account her 5'10 frame with 40" long legs. The sweater dress was cozy, a combination pf soft material and the cold made her nipples erect aa she had skimpy lacy white underwear under the sweater dress overestimating the crisp cool russian air.

Kimberly had to dress warm for her travels to Russia, yet she also wanted a casual outfit for travel. The stunning young redhead loved showing her figure off as it made her feel feminine. The beige sweater dress catered to Kimberly desire to feel and appear feminine.

The dress was a gift from Roderigo, not so much a gift for the ravishing redhead, but for Boris Voinovich. The helm of her dress was a good four to five inches above her knees. The wool stocking, that matched her skimpy dress, came just over her knees. It gave Kimberly the looked of a young innocent coed in her first year of college rather than an accomplished scientist.

Boris loved the effect of the Russian cold on Kimberly, her nipples were clearly visible as they strained against her lacy little bra, and sweater dress. All, in, all he loved how her nipples had become hard little nubs.

Boris’ Dasha was isolated in the Russian forest. Once inside he smiled into Kimberly’s eyes. “Kimberly remove your shoes as I do not want mud tracked through my Dasha.” As he was speaking he removed his own boots.” Boris had to admit that Roderigo was correct, this young redhead was more than gorgeous but that was the only word that came close to capturing her stunning beauty. Roderigo had also provided a report on her training as a sexual concubine and her progression so far.

“Girl remove your dress dear, you may leave your stockings on Miss.” Boris wanted to see just how engrained her trigger word “Girl” was. Would she do as he had instructed.

Kimberly gave him a dirty look at the bold command but then her head went foggy as the word "girl" put her in a trance like state. The sweater dress came over her head to the floor. The leggy redhead was glad in white knee high stockings and lacy bra and boy short panties.
Boris gave her a scowl as her flimsy lacy underwear was kight blue and yellow. The colors of Ukraine who was currently at war with Russia. Boris approached the dazed redhead as she stood before him like a challenge to be conquested.

Boris was pleased at the flare of spirit that shown in Kimberly’s eyes. The shock at his command that she remove her dress. Yet as he uttered her trigger word “Girl” the ravishing young redhead grabbed the helm of her sweater dress, pulled in over her head, to let it slip from her fingers to flutter to the floor.

The gorgeous young redhead stood before Voinovich, clad only in her white knee high stockings and lacy bra and boy short panties. God, but this young beauty body was gorgeous. Then slowly a frown marred his face as he saw that lacy bra and boy short panties. Kimberly’s flimsy lacy underwear, was night blue and yellow, the colors of the Ukraine flag.

Boris approached the stunning young redhead as she stood before him, like a challenge to be met and concorded. “You wear the colors of Mother Russia’s enemy Kimberly! They offend me. Be so kind as to remove them “Girl”………” Boris paused the trigger had worked before, he knew he was pressing the ravishing young redhead, yet. “………that is if you want the information I have?”

Boris looked forward to seeing this gorgeous young redhead naked clad only in her white knee high stockings. Oh, how he looked forward to fucking her, taking her, and dominating that ravishing young body as Kimberly took her next step in becoming the Master’s sexual concubine. If everything went right, Kimberly would soon be meeting the Master and her fate.

"Kneel girl" Boris said with a wicked grin. "I most certainly will not i need certain information for the US government!" The naked leggy redhead stated still holding onto that wild colt not fully broken spirit. Boris approached saying "kneel first info later girl" this time after a few foggy shakes of her head, the trigger seemed to finally lock in as clad just in her knee high stockings, Kimberly knelt down. Her 5'10 height put her head perfectly in line with Boris ' waist. Her big blueish green eyes looked up. "Like this si....master" she said in a breathy tone. Her eyes semi trance like, biting her lower lip watching the bulge in his pants wondering how "big" this Russian bear was knowing American negotiating skills were top notch.

When Boris commanded Kimberly kneel she shot back "I most certainly will not I need certain information for the US government!" Again, that firry spirit of a wild colt not fully broken raised its head. The sharp command "kneel first info later girl."

Boris watched as Kimberly shook her head several times as if trying to clear her head, then her trigger kicked in and she slowly sank to her knees before Boris. The gorgeous young redhead’s big glossy blueish green eyes looked up. "Like this si....master"

“Master” that single word slipped from Kimberly’s moist ripe lips. She had so easily taken her next step into her new world. True he had to repeat her trigger word, but the young redhead did obey and called him “Master.” Now biting her lower lip Kimberly watched the growing bulge in Bori’s pants. He could see the glossy wondering gaze in her young eyes, he could almost read her young agile mind; how "big" was this Russian bear.

She was ravishing! There was no doubt about that as she knelt before him clad only in her knee highs. “Shall we answer that silent question I see in your expressive eyes my dear? Be a good “Girl” and suckle my cock and balls so we can begin. I am sure you are anxious for information Kimberly.”

He paused and ran his fingers through the young redhead’s copper tresses, letting them drip from his fingertips like living molten copper. “I am sure you will be a loving little concubine “Girl.”

Boris knew he was pressing the sweet young redhead, but her training must continue for the Master wanted her delivered to him soon.

Last edited:
Kimberly looked up at Boris and took him slowly into her mouth. She bobbed back and forth. Slowing when she went in and out of reality. Then hearing the word "girl" and continuing to circle the hard cock with his tongue. Boris knew, being a researcher in science m, that Kimberly was smart and needing kept off her game. He would give her the info she sought, but not before having fun with his leggy American plaything. Kimberly's nipples like little pencil erasers as Boris, used to cold Russian air cracked a window to test Kimberly's resolve.

Boris saw the growing effect of the control word “girl” on this sensual young redhead creature. Yes her control trigger was growing to a point where her instructors command’s became irresistible. Kimberly now, as a result of her conditioning. The little redhead beauty was eagerly sucking, deepthroating, and yes adoring his cock.

Boris knew that he had to reinforce the strength of that trigger until obeying it was second nature for the young American redheaded beauty till she obey without though. Boris knew two things. First Kimberly had the agile and discipline mind of a scientist. The second thing was that obedience was a learned trait.

Boris had decided on the second option. Here again there were two options. The first was by fear to break Kimberly’s spirit. The second was to praise the young beauty every time she obeyed the command given her and to show disappointment at the slightest hesitation to obey. He decided on the second option. Besides, it would give Boris more time to toy with the gorgeous young American scientist.

Kimberly's nipples were like little pencil erasers as Boris, used the cold Russian air from the cracked window to test Kimberly's resolve. “Girl how shall you please me now?” He was putting the young redhead to the test. Would the young redhead’s agile scientific trained mind come up with several ideas of how to please Boris sexually. How bold would this shy beauty that had cloister herself away go, how strong was her trigger. He looked forward to finding out.

Kimberly's mind flashed between reality and trance like state. Kimberly, being a scientist liked a "challenge" mostly in research, but in this case, "girl" triggered a hidden side she had no knowledge of. When the "how will you please me" question was asked, the leggy redhead took Boris by the hand and led him to a big leather chair. She told him to sit and as her did, after a few minutes of seductively swaying her hips Kimberly straddled and lowered herself, guiding Boris ' hard cock into her tight pussy. With hands on his shoulders, she slowly gyrated her hips. The semi glassy look in her eyes said it was more trance then reality but Boris didn't care.

When Boris said, “Girl how shall you please me now?” Not only her trigger “girl” kicked in but also Kimberly’s agile young mind. The stunning young redhead took Boris’ paw of a hand into her dainty hand. Kimberly led the mammoth man to a leather chair. With a bemused little smile bowing her sweet ripe lips she placed both hands on his chest and playfully pushed him into the chair and cooed “Sit.”

Boris saw the glazed look in Kimberly’s soft eyes and knew she was still in a dream like state. Her hips began to roll as she shifted from one foot to the other. The Russian wondered if this young redhead knew how sensual she was. There was a natural seductive fluid grace to the sway of her hips as she came to him.

Kimberly placed her hands on his shoulders, then straddled him and guided his cock to her tight little pussy as she lowered herself onto his iron cored cock. The young redhead’s lips’ “O,” a soft sensual sigh bubbled from her moist ripe lips. The semi glassy look in her eyes said it was more trance then reality, but Boris didn't care.

Then Boris was shocked as Kimberly seductively gasped, “How will you please me Boris?” His fingers entwined in Kimberly’s silken copper hair. “I am going to fuck you like you were a sweet little whore, girl.”

Boris once again reenforced the young beauty's trigger word. The Russian’s lips crushed to Kimberly his tongue raped her mouth, as his cock pounded into her tight young body. Boris was true to his word as he took Kimberly. It was rough, demanding sex, for sex’s sake and he loved dominating the young redhead body and soul.

Boris wondered just what this gorgeous young creature would do. He had challenged, her and she had challenged him. Would she fight or become his loving little beauty.

Last edited:
Both parties were near exhaustion. Boris was quite impressed, no woman had taken him that far ever. Aa they lay there recovering. Boris said "impressive girl" which caused the leggy redhead to roll over and slowly suck his cock, teasing it with his tongue. The Russian was so impressed with her "skills" he gave her more detailed information to her quest but as far as the current moment, he was physically spent, she was spent but her sucking was bringing "part" of him back to life. Did that mean Round 2?

Boris was quite impressed with Kimberly’s agile young mind and her sexual performance in the way she had sexually pleased him. He was surprised when she in turned sexually had challenged him. Never had he had a woman like this gorgeous young redhead. As they lay there recovering from their torrid sexual encounter Boris said, "impressive girl."

Again, that one word “girl” had its effect as her trigger had Kimbelry rolling over to take his semi erect cock into her sweet warm mouth and slowly begin to seductively suck his cock, teasing it with him with her little pink tongue.

Boris knew that Kimberly’s trigger was becoming stronger, so as a little reward for the gorgeous young beauty because she had been so sweet and inventive as she had sexually pleased him. His fingers ran through the young redhead’s copper tresses as he gave her some more information about the were a bouts of the illusive Poo Ming.

Kimberly had worn him out but as her little redhead bobbed up and down the length of his cock the ravishing young red head was breathing life and desire back into Boris. He rolled to the young redhead. “You are marvelous young lady!” Boris took Kimberly three more times that evening. It was wild torrid sex that truly left the stunning young beauty exhausted and spent.

The Russian let the sweet young beauty sleep in the security of his arms, her head laying on his chest. Boris pondered, so far in her training Kimberly had been trained to only please one man at a time now she would learn how to please more than one man.

On the third morning at Boris,’ he kissed Kimberly awake. “I have some men coming over this evening and they have more information for you Kimberly.”

That evening two other hulking Russian arrived their eyes full of lust as they saw the young American beauty. Boris smiled and simply said “Girl please them with your agile young mind and your gorgeous, supple young body.”

Kimberly had two choices please them sexually as her trigger demanded or be raped by Boris and his friends.

Last edited:
Kimberly shook her head in a vain attempt to not let the "trigger" word affect her so. Her breathibg increased a bit, as her big science minded ego was getting best of her.
"You're men cant handle me Boris if they want me come take me" the leggy redhead egged on. Her words stunbled a bit as the trigger word clouded her heàd making things slightly foggy but in a futile effort to be defiant, Kimberly stood her ground. Her heart racing to see if boris and his men would call her bluff..

Kimberly shook her pretty little redhead trying to clear her head from the sensually seductive effects of her trigger word. The stunning young beauty could feel her heart racing and the effect of her trigger was having between her shapely legs in her sweet young pussy. Before she could think better of it and that discretion was the better part of valor Kimberly blurted out, "You're men can’t handle me Boris if they want me come take me."

A smile bowed Boris’ thick lips and he and his men exchanged knowing looks. A dark lustful hunger showed in the men’s eyes as they slowly came towards Kimberly as she foolishly held her ground. “Girl my men want to see you naked.” He let his words and her reenforced trigger word slowly sink into the young redhead’s agile young mind. “And then they are going to fuck you, Kimberly. They are going to not only fuck your sweet little cunt but your tight little ass as well.”

Boris looked forward to seeing the gorgeous young redhead fucked over and over by his henchmen, and then he would take his pleasure from her ravishing young supple body once again. He knew that very soon Kimberly would be collared bound and helpless to defend herself.

Last edited:
"Fuck me with what? Your pea sized brains? Im a scientific mind WAY above their paygrade" Kimberly said with an arrogant smirk egging them on. A possible side effect of her trigger word.
"Want me? Come get me show me what your made of boys"
Kimberly would never normally talk like that, so to Boris liking the "girl" trigger was working better than planned to get her off her normally very well planned out game. The leggy redhead stood her ground now like an old school game of chicken to see who would call who's bluff.

Kimberly threw caution to the winds as the gorgeous young redhead challenged the Russians to come and fucker if they were man enough.

It did not take long for Boris and the men to do just that. Kimberly found herself with one huge cock in her sweet pussy and another up her tight little ass. Boris watched as she was brutally fucked and the way her gorgeous young body responded.

He loved her spirit and knew the Master would enjoy the young redhead for years.

"Arrogant American scientists" one growls aa the men DP the leggy redhead. Then they pull out and toss her on her back and pin her arms above her head as another spreads Kimberly's mile long legs and slams repeatedly into her tight pussy causing her to grunt. "Is that all you got?!" Kimberly said further challenging them on ascthe "girl" trugger earlier was not making her think clearly. The man fucking her picked up speed as Kimberly now winced a bit as he really pounded her. Moments later he came inside Kimberly's young pussy.
She stood up and took a few steps shakily like a newborn deer.
The men laughed at her walking funny from the assault on her pussy. "Where you going red? Not done with arrogant American" one laughed before pushing her on all fours and mounting her from behind.

"Is that all you got?!" foolishly she further challenging them on as the "girl," Kimberly ‘s trigger, from earlier was not making her think clearly. The man whose cock was deep in the young redhead scientist’s pussy. He began to savagely pound into her tight little pussy until he grunted and filled her cunt with his white hot scalding cum.

He pulled from her leaving her naked and her legs spread wide. Slowly Kimberly rolled to her side and shakily got up. She was unsteady on her feet when one of the Russians sneered. "Where are you going Red? Not done with arrogant American."

They pushed Kimberly to her hands and knees as they laughed. The next burly Russian mounted the young redhead scientist. He thrusted into Kimberly so had she nearly collapsed, on to her breasts, and angelic face. “I make you my little bitch girl. Again, that word that sapped all resistance from the young redhead and had her surrendering her gorgeous young body to them.

At this rate Kimberly would be ready to ship to the master very soon.

" Russians are weak not like Americans!" Kimberly hissed. Both egging then on like an odd game of chicken and letting her stubborn pride get in the way. Shaking her head in fog, flashing between succumbing to "trigger" words and vain attempts to get hold on normal thought.
Just then one Russian chuckled. "I show your American pussy weak Russian ". With that he drove his cock to the hilt into Kimberly's pussy. She writhed under him, struggling to adjust to his full length just sitting there. Then ine knelt down where the redhead scientist had been flipped back over to her back, and stuffed his cock down her throat making her big blue eyes grow wide as she gagged a bit.
Watching the rough action, Boris chuckled saying "easy comrades dont break her.,..not yet!"

Boris loved the confused look in Kimberly soft blue eyes that even now were glazed with passion as a result of her trigger word and her own body’s dark craving needs. She unwisely taunted the two Russian. One through back his head and laughed. "I show your American pussy weak Russian."

The Russian bear fucked Kimberly like there was no tomorrow. With each powerful thrust her firm young breasts jiggled sensually and his balls slapped the young redheads lily white thighs. Kimberly was not only fucked but forced to deep throat the other Russian as Boris watched the young redheaded American scientist performance. Boris chuckled saying "Easy comrades don’t break her....not yet!"

Kimberly’s young life became nothing but an endless series of the men fucking her in ever darker and demanding ways, rest, some food, before it all started over again. After a week of this never ending orgy Boris came to her. “I have made arrangements for you to meet Phoo Ming Just as you wished.”

Finally, Kimberly got her wish she would meet the thief, the man who was known as the master. The girl felt a pin prick, and all faded to black.

When her eyes fluttered open she saw Poo Ming. “So nice to see you again Miss. I understand you have been looking for me girl. Be a good girl and kneel at my feet Kimberly.

"Where am i. Where are MY formula notes. Kimberly hissed as she discovered she was naked siting in a chair bound by ankles and wrists. "Wrong response my dear" Pon Ming said. "Let me show you some new biotech we develped.

Just then a large box brought in and 3 of the following crawled from the box

1723916554550.png
Kimberly's eyes went wide with shock and fear at these "alien" specimens. "What the fuck are those!" Kimberly shrieked.
Pon Ming said tools to get info from people Kimberly watched in horror as they crawled up her leg, one inserting something into her exposed pussy, another latching on to her breasts and a third hugging her face and sticking something down her throat.

The gorgeous young redhead found herself bound to a chair when her eyes fluttered open and consciousness slowly returned. Across form Kimberly sat an oriental man, he had jet black hair, there was silver at his temples, and he had a powerful physique. “A pleasure to see you again Miss.”

Poo Ming smiled as he saw the confusion in the young scientist face. “The first time I saw you is when I took your notes……..Kimberly isn’t it?”

"Where am I. Where are MY formula notes. Kimberly hissed as she discovered she was naked siting in a chair bound by her ankles and wrists. "Wrong response my dear?" Poo Ming said. "Let me show you some new biotech we developed.”

The young redhead’s eyes grew wide with revulsion and terror as a large box brought in and following by several very alien creature that crawled from the box that was set at the gorgeous bound redhead’s feet.

The first creature slithered up Kimberly’s shapely legs and latched on to her shaven pussy. A protrusion wormed its way into Kimberly’s tight little pussy. Another pair claimed her firm young breasts. Fingers radiated around the center of the serpent like creature and clamped on to the young redhead’s breasts to suckle Kimberly’s nipples as if they were hungry infants. "What the fuck are those!" Kimberly shrieked.

Kimberly’s Shriek of terror was cut off as another creature claimed her chaste young mouth and began to face fuck her angelic face. “Tools to get info from people Kimberly.”

The physical and physic horror of their assault was one thing but as they fucked and abused Kimberly they extruded a powerful aphrodisiac fluid that enkindled a burning sexual need within every fiber of her gorgeous young body.

“Now be a good “girl” Kimberly and teel me all about your notes and your experiments.” Poo Ming paused and smiled down into her sweet young eyes. “And of course, I shall enjoy all of the sweet charms your gorgeous young body can offer.”

The creature at her mouth drew back so she could answer her captor, Poo Ming.

"Screw youblet me go i demand!" Kimberly hissed. With a snap of Ming's fingers, the creature on her face again stuffed her mouth as the two on her breasts and pussy each incressed their motions of sucking Kimberly's firm breasts and fucking the leggy scientist's tight pussy..
Mmph Mmph glug glugg was all that could be heard from the hapless redhead bound to the chair. Just then Kimberly's hips shook violently in orgasm, yet the creature inside her kept pumping away. How long could she hold out or would she fsint from extasy as the sound of the three creatures having their way with Kimberly filled the air.

"Screw you let me go, I demand!" The gorgeous young redhead’s moment of rebellion was cut short with a snap of Phoo Ming’s fingers. The sexual assault on Kimberly stunning young body once more began in earnest.

Any further protests was silenced when the alien creature once more began fucking Kimberly angelic face. The others continued their assault on her firm young breast and nipples, as well as her sweet chaste pussy.

Phoo Ming watched with satisfaction as Kimberly’s gorgeous young body went stiff, her back arched, as her muffled gasps and moans became screams of sexual ecstasy, no matter it was what she wanted or not. Ming wondered how long could this gorgeous young creature hold out or would she faint from sinful extasy as the sound of the three creatures were having their way with Kimberly filled the air.

Phoo Ming savored the young redhead beauty hopeless situation. Again, he snapped his fingers, the alien creatures pulled back from their sexual assault on Kimberly. “ So, my dear have you reconsidered? Kimberly tell me all about your notes and your experiments.”

As Poo Ming waited for Kimberly’s answer, and her possible betrayal of her country. A larger box, similar to the one that had held the alien creatures, was set at Kimberly’s feet. It left the gorgeous young redhead to anticipate and fear what the box held.

Back