The Strangest of Circumstance

I had totally tipped my hand now. Caught in the act of looking at my newest employee's sexy body! Oh well. She was still smiling and hadn't slapped me yet. She was making her pantry list while I prepared a steak omelet for us. Six eggs, cheese, sliced mushrooms , and of course, last night's steak. Smiling, I chuckled about being caught like a teen boy seeing a nude woman for the first time ever! Hahaha! I felt so good about it that I didn't care an neither did you.

"Lora, when we get back, we'll take a more in depth look at what you'll be doing and see the grounds too, in case you want to walk or go for a run you'll know where you can go." Really, I couldn't help myself. I was almost giddy just having an attractive female to chat with, must less someone that really appealed to me! Continuing with the omelet, and sharing smiles with you, it was ready to eat just minutes later.

"Ok, if you still want to live dangerously, you can try one of my world-famous breakfasts!" Lora's eyes brightened at the mention of food and I hoped I hadn't made her wait too long to eat. Serving her a plate, I passed it to her, then making myself one. I moved to the chair at the bar adjacent to where she sat and parked myself. Being close to her gave me a very nice feeling, one that I wasn't about to reject. Her face and her mannerisms were melting the ice around my heart

Lora

So it was obvious that the man she had been hired to work for, wasn’t as odd nor even remotely eccentric as she had been lead to believe. He wasn’t helpless nor grumpy, she had imagined from the interview and hoops that this man, who was a wonderful cook by the way, was locked away pining over his deceased wife. Not the case, or if it had been, he had gotten over it by now. They spoke over breakfast, amicably so. He was easily likeable, put her at ease and had her doubting she was even needed here in this man’s life.
They had toured his property, the road and surrounding woods. Telling her of the wildlife and dangers, pointing out landmarks to guide her back to the safety of his property as well as going so far as to offer her a map. Was he a boy scout or something? She had no one to compare him to in her vast circle of friends, he was just so uniquely different from all others that she felt.. well, safe? Safe the right term to use? It applied, and perhaps this is just how a gentleman behaves when they finally mature?
The more he spoke, lead her around, held open her doors for her, the less she thought of him as ‘the boss’. Though this man was obviously one to take charge of things, as he has done since arrival. Shopping was quickly seen to in the local town market, no big names here in this little slice of woods. And that did not bother her, it was, so small town hokey that it was endearing. Everyone he introduced her too was welcoming, and quite kind towards her. A complete stranger, and yet no one looked at her like she was one. He drove them to town, hauled all the bags to the truck and from the truck and paid without batting an eye. If she wanted it, he put it in the cart. Hell, half the time she had the feeling he was just tossing random things in the cart to make her bend over to fish them out and put them back. She did not need four boxes of tampons for starters! This guy was amusing, funny and sweet.
Back the house we unloaded it all, and went our separate ways. He had some calls to make, a shower waiting and wanted to relax the rest of the night. Lora wanted to put things away, get a sandwich in her and then take advantage of his pool. After all, he had offered it to her numerous times, to make herself at home. To use anything she needed, request whatever she wanted. And tonight, she wanted to dip in the pool. Since it wasn’t dinner time and too late for lunch, she grabbed a snack, changed into her bikini, grabbed a towel and headed out to the pool. A couple of hours in the warm sun, tanning and a swim would do her some good. A little chillier than the California sun but it was nice enough.

She lie face down, put her head on her folded arms and dosed off.

"Yes Jimmy, doing good! How are you?" Jimmy Benedict, one of my old project managers was on a mean one, the kind of job that will make lots of gray hair. But the nucleus of what built Tom Jackson, General Contractor Inc, was beating the tough ones. And Jimmy Benedict is the best there is. Listening to the Issues, I had some ideas but not seeing the site was putting me at a definite disadvantage. "West Texas? No don't send the jet Jimmy, my new assistant doesn't fly. We'll drive it , I'll be there next week. Let me make some arrangements and I'll get back with you. Thanks Jimmy!"

The problem would have to wait for now, I had other things to attend to and one of those things was Lora . The woman of my recent dreams was living 200 yards from me and I had to address my thoughts about it with her. As we had been around town today, I'd gotten many approving , albeit some blushing looks from some of the more mature ladies in town. All of the men and some of the younger women definitely approved of you ! It made me feel happy and proud at the same time that they readily accepted her. There's a lot to be said for both of us concerning that. Lora is a beautiful young woman and me? I'm just a lucky guy I guess. 45 years in the construction industry had taught me that it's better to be lucky than good any day and that when something on the project looks good, it is a good project.

Lora Vaughn was my angel come to earth and now it was time to let her know that her "job description" had been changed from the one old man Brennan had given her. I was pretty sure she already knew it. No, I didn't have a list of her abilities and frankly, I didn't need one. Lora made me feel good, like a man again. The fragrances that were hers were overpowering and she needed to know, if only by a series of looks, a gentle touch, or a kind word, that she was quickly becoming my strongest points, a strong and helpful woman.

I sent her a text "Lora I need to talk with you, something's come up, a problem for my company and I need to drive to West Texas in 3 days. I want you to go with me. We'll drive it so you don't have to fly. Will you come with me?" It took me over an hour to decide that she would accept my invitation without thinking it was a little too forward of me. Fuck it, she would know that I was being very forward when she read it.

Stepping into the shower, I realized Lora was running through my mind at full speed . When I got out, I put on some shorts I could swim in , grabbed a towel and headed to the pool. Walking the long way, I let the clean woods smell fill my nostrils and my head. Imagine my surprise when I came out of the woods, seeing Lora laying by the pool . Now my walk turned into a very slow walk , giving me time to admire her bikini, imagining what it would look like if it were hung on a wall hook somewhere......

"Hey Lora, I didn't see you there. Didn't want to startle you. I'll go use the indoor pool so I don't distract you, sorry!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lora

With her phone in the guest house, she didn't know she had any messages to get to, and with no tasks to do until tomorrow, she was fully enjoying the nap poolside. She had been drifting in and out of her nap, enjoying the cool breeze and warm rays baking her back when Tom suddenly was speaking. She hadn't heard him approach but that was most likely due to cat napping. Her grin spread a bit at his silly notion of startling her.

"You're fine, Tom. Feel free to use your own pool." emphasizing on that part. Distract her from what? napping? internal thoughts of napping? Amused by this man and his odd behavior, she chuckled as she shift on the lounger. Reaching up to tug her hair out of the way, she roll to her back.

"I don't think I can be distracted from relaxing, besides! It's nice out there. Swim, soak, tan or whatever you like to do." Taking a pair of sunglasses from beside her, she covered her eyes and resumed her cat nap.

" Thanks Lora." Quietly, I slip into the pool, never once taking my eyes off her delightful bronzed body. Her bikini fits her very well. Her breasts are full and very natural looking , like they need to be sucked and licked more frequently than they have been possibly. Her waist is trim, her belly flat. The material of her bikini is form fitted around her pussy, her thick lips standing proudly with definition, her mound protruding perfectly from her form. I'm not used to having anybody else around yet but I think I'm going to like it a lot. Normally, I wouldn't say that I was a voyeur but in this case, I sure as hell am. Lora is the kind of woman that could make a voyeur out of a fence post!

After I get wet and cool, I realize I've gotten something else, a hard cock, from watching Lora do nothing more than get sun and relax. It's a good thing what's been going through my mind about her won't be on the 6 o'clock news. Fantasizing about kissing her full lips, while running my big rough hands over her smooth, firm body makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up and my balls tingle. Still in the world inside my head, I dream of being invited to enjoy her world, first with my eyes , then with my tongue and hands, helping her out of her bikini. She might unsnap my shorts while I fondle her, touching her puffy areola with my palms, her erect nipples sticking to my skin, as she slides my shorts off my hips.

Standing naked together by the pool, her smallness lost in my largess, I cup the cheeks of her firm, round ass, squeezing it gently at first then kneading it with my strong fingers to get the parameters of it laid out in my naughty mind. Her head on my chest as her hands roam over my hard body, I can feel that slight electrical charge from her fingers again. As she presses against me, there's no denying my hard cock now, she feels it against her belly as we embrace......Suddenly, my dream is broken by a loud cracking sound. The kind that a chair makes when it breaks. The next thing I know, I'm back in the pool on my head, totally embarrassed but unscathed.

Laughing her ass off at first, Lora jumps up from her chair, her hands over her mouth. "Damn Tom, are you ok?" Rushing around to my side of the pool , she kneels on the coping, offering her hand to me. Taking hold of her, I pull her in the pool with me, catching her in my arms.

Lora

Letting out a shriek at being tugged into the pool, she gives him a good solid dousing as she scrambles out of his hold and to the pool edge.

"You sneaky! Rotten man!" laughing, coughing and trying to get chlorine water out of her eyes, she splashes him a second time. "See what you get for trying to rescue a man from a bad swan dive!?" Her laughter carrying as she floats there between him and the tiled wall. "You know, you could use some diving lessons.. I am pretty sure that isn't how it's done..." As he went for her, she let out another laughter squeal and hopped out of grabbing range!

Laughing the entire time she played keep away from him, it was progressively getting harder and harder to avoid his reach! He wormed her into a corner of the pool with no way out. Still she couldn't keep from giggling at him, "You sure you're alright? didn't hit your head or anything?" Her eyes shot to his head as she lift from the pool enough to peer at the top. "Or are you just seeking a reason to be nursed better?" Her teasing grin didn't falter, even as he got within inches of her cornered body.

Hearing Lora laugh was music to my ears. It had been too long since I'd had any fun with a woman and any interaction did my head good. Backed in the corner of the pool, giggling like a school girl, her delicious nipples strained against the material of her bikini. Her head tilted slightly back, her smile so inviting, I closed in to her without a plan in mind. It was spontaneous act that may result in combustion of two bodies but that was yet to be seen. Jumping in her direction, I splashed water in her face for a distraction then reached in , pulling her bottoms down.

Now, I was laughing and Lora's face was red, but only for a minute. In one movement, I was hit in the side of the head with her bikini bottoms. "Take that you asshole!" Going on the attack once again, she tried to move out of the corner but this time I caught her. Trying to hold her bottomless body away from me at first, her smile a little more devilish look.

"I might want to be nursed better too!" There was no stopping it now, as our bodies touch, the body heat warms the water between us. For the first of many times, our lips meet and the power of suggestion flows like warm honey between us. Taking you in my arms causes you to quiver, shuddering like you could be unsure about what may happen next. Regardless, that door is now open. Your lips are warm and firm as we kiss ever so lightly , my big hands sliding down your smooth back, stopping at the curvature of your round ass. As we kiss, I pull your body to mine. My cock, now hard as concrete, presses against your firm belly. It startles you at first but our eyes meet, erasing each other's doubts.

As in my earlier dream, I cupped your firm ass cheeks, kneading them gently as our steamy kisses continue. Pulling the string of your bikini, your top falls away from your c cups, falling in the water. Leaning against me with your arms around my neck, your breasts pressed against my chest, we kiss for quite some time. "Are you getting cold Lora?" My hard, muscular arms pick you up and I walk out of the pool ,carrying you. Finding a sunny spot, I throw our towels on the grass. Before we lay down, you take my shorts off, putting us on totally equal terms.

Back