The Thirty Minute Orgasm

before I met bf we bet that well ok he bet that he could make me cum within 15 minutes.
I laughed and said bullshit.
see I thought itwas just oral..
and I know I'm really hard to get to cum and I'm shy.
anyway so I agreed to the bet.
he bet that he could. I didnt know it was ANYWAY possible LOL
anyway bet was that the loser had to do what the winner wanted for one hour the night before he leaves.
I Was a little worried.. I mean I trusted him but. LOL
anyway I figured I'd win.I... LOST lol

actually that ended interesting.

Thanks, PB. It's a good reference.

Personally, I can't do the tantric thing. Just can't take it seriously enough. I would have to work on the other end of the equation -- being able to cum when I want to. My orgasms are usually delayed... which makes for my lover feeling well-used after sex, but the downside being that I almost never cum from oral sex.

before I met bf I never believed there was such a thing as cumming too much. I never believed one could have too many orgasms

Sometime back in the '80s I bought a book that described how to bring a woman to orgasm and keep her there for up to 45 mins. I think I still have the book somewhere, but it's packed away, and I can't remember what the heck the authors called it. From what I can remember, the woman needed a partner - it wasn't something she could do on her own. (Which is why I didn't try it - I had no partner at the time!) From the way the book described it, the woman basically experiences a series of orgasms that run so close together they feel as though they are one long, continuous orgasm. Supposedly it takes a while to get the woman to that state, initially, until she is "used" to it.

I wrote the book off as nothing more than something interesting to read, and on my last move I packed up a bunch of old books and put them in storage. If I still have it, that's where it ended up. (Perhaps I need to do a garage sale and see the reactions? ;))

Anyway, this was before such things as tantric sex was introduced and such. I'm sure if this technique was all that, the book would have been a best seller and most people would have mastered the technique by now.

Could be that the Dom in the chat had that same book and put it into practice? Or maybe he stumbled onto the same technique and thinks it is his own? Or maybe he's just pullin' everyone's leg?

Any of those are possible, Chelle.

Lots of orgasms one after another for extended periods of time is fun. I love doing that with a woman (the trick is the g-spot, which I mentioned earlier. Not sure I could write a whole book about it though!)

But one long extended orgasm? I don't think so. Certainly not for minutes, let alone 30 minutes! I mean, when would she breathe?

your makin me cringe with this LOL
its something you love to hate.

FungiUg said:

Lots of orgasms one after another for extended periods of time is fun. I love doing that with a woman (the trick is the g-spot, which I mentioned earlier. Not sure I could write a whole book about it though!)

But one long extended orgasm? I don't think so. Certainly not for minutes, let alone 30 minutes! I mean, when would she breathe?

Close your eyes while you are reading, Pixie. That'll help reduce the cringe factor. :p

FungiUg said:

The way I recall the book explaining it, once the woman acheives this supposed state of nirvana, she goes sort of into a trance-like state of being where all she feels is pleasure.

I had my doubts reading the book as well. And, if this worked, it would have been a best seller, so I think it was just two people hacking out a writing job to get some bucks!

LOL kinda hard to read with my eyes close :p
just that it reminds me of last visit sweetie was here

FungiUg said:
Close your eyes while you are reading, Pixie. That'll help reduce the cringe factor. :p

Tantra. and not all can manage this. I heard its hard. Takes alot of meditation and mind dicipline

SexyChele said:
The way I recall the book explaining it, once the woman acheives this supposed state of nirvana, she goes sort of into a trance-like state of being where all she feels is pleasure.

I had my doubts reading the book as well. And, if this worked, it would have been a best seller, so I think it was just two people hacking out a writing job to get some bucks!

T.J. Jackson said:
LOL, what a visual. How about this one, considering we just had the Kentucky Derby, having a track announcer.

"They're in the starting gates."

Gun fires.

"And they're off, with the early lead Bouncing Betty, followed closely by Bobbin Robin, with Slutty Suzy a close third...." and it continues on from there until they are finished with the orgasms.

rofl... Y'all kill me sometimes..

From memory, Tantric sex has been around for a while. It's only relatively new to the "western" cultures.

It can increase the intensity of orgasm, the length of orgasm, and the period between orgasms (er, I don't think the women try to do that bit.)

The actual physical mechanism of orgasm doesn't change, however.

It's quite possible to acheive the continual multiple orgasm and massive orgasm in women *without* tantric practices. I have introduced several women to non-stop multiple orgasms now, but the massive orgasm is a bit harder.

All that is reeally required is patience, attention to your lover, and a willingness to experiment. I like combining toys, oral, fingers, and extended amounts of foreplay (yes, in a D/s session as well.) So by the time I fuck a women, she's already orgasmic, and then while I fuck her she cums non-stop.

It's not rocket science, and you don't need Tantric to do it.

Admittedly the first time that happened with my current lover, it had a bit of an unexpected side-effect. She managed to say out between orgasms "I... can't... stop... cumming...!" and then ended up going into uncontrollable laughing. Fucking someone who is laughing doesn't work!

Anyway, all of that is different to extending the actual orgasm. I guess if I wanted to I could keep a woman cumming for half an hour (my record with the first submissive I played with was an hour.) That's not one orgasm though.

I have experimented with extending the length of a woman's orgasm into several seconds -- the easiest way I've found is to give a woman a huge orgasm, which generally lasts for about 5 seconds or so.

I just don't think that anything more than a few seconds is physically possible.

Tantra is NOT new at all. Its known over seas for many many many years.

centuries... I THINK its from india...

Annie Sprinkle says she can have hours long orgasms and I think she even has a video of it.

I love Annie Sprinkle, but not everyone gets to be her.

Personally it's quality over quantity. The much vaunted G spot feels to me like a soft poke in the tummy, quaint but certainly not earth shattering. And I've not found a way to make the clitoral orgasm extend more than the four or five seconds you mention.

Beating the tar out of someone and then frigging myself is the best way to intensify this, though.

Women, and men, too, thank God, are all different.

Netzach said:

Beating the tar out of someone and then frigging myself is the best way to intensify this, though.

"frigging" eh?

I'll see you at the quarterly meeting of the Sodality of Criiiiiiime.

evil laugh

A tall tale

I think that thirty minute orgasm claim is right up there with all the guys who claim (in chat rooms) that they have 12 inch cocks that stay hard for 90 minutes.

Re: A tall tale

JarringJoe said:
I think that thirty minute orgasm claim is right up there with all the guys who claim (in chat rooms) that they have 12 inch cocks that stay hard for 90 minutes.

Reminds me of the joke about the Genie and the 12" pianist...

Re: A tall tale

JarringJoe said:

lol that reminds me of an age old ego stroke.... the "Yes, honey... it was good for me too, I promise... best I ever had...

did you know the ceiling needs painting? are we done? because I have my mental shopping list prepared."

"Yes, Master... you made me cum for 30 minutes straight. You are a God among men." :devil: ;)

Hmmm

The lover, who says "slower, slower!"
The prostitute, who says "faster, faster!"
And the wife, who says "Beige! I'll paint the ceiling beige!"

Back