The (Un)official Pond_Dweller Fan Club

I've never been so utterly confused before in my entire life.
Why are you confused?

@Pond_Dweller is an international person of mystery that has a devoted following called the Wellies (we are the Swifties of the Pond world). We want to discuss PD. Figure out their kinks. try to make them cum. Put their writings on posters on our walls.

I'm just waiting for the Vocaroo submission competition where everyone records their own version of the quote. I wonder what the winning prize would be...On second thought, I might not want to know. 🤔

I'm just waiting for the Vocaroo submission competition where everyone records their own version of the quote. I wonder what the winning prize would be...On second thought, I might not want to know. 🤔
How did you know that was gonna be our first event? Wanna go first?

View attachment 2364248

This is a gathering place for all us Wellies to idolize @Pond_Dweller, Lit's greatest and most most supportive voice fan. Let's see if we can finally make them cum.

@lavendersilk and I are Co-Presidents in this totally un- organized organization.

@Bry1313 just informed me that he can count to $0 so he is must be the Totally Useless Treasurer of the Club with No Monies

I'm surprising @crazychemgirl with the role of Secretary. Which is a movie she probably loves but a role she does not want. But I'll let her doodle with her pretty pens while pretending to take minutes at our meetings where we will inevitably discuss only things that are off topic.
I remember the first time @Pond_Dweller quoted my vocaroo like it was yesterday (actually it was 179 days, 15 hours, 27 minutes and 6 seconds ago) and I have been following them ever since in the hopes that my or some other lucky Litster's voice will make them cum finally the buckets that they surely have been holding onto since that sacred day: SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2023.

I will follow them as long as it takes and I will never stop believing. 🙏

I remember the first time @Pond_Dweller quoted my vocaroo like it was yesterday (actually it was 179 days, 15 hours, 27 minutes and 6 seconds ago) and I have been following them ever since in the hopes that my or some other lucky Litster's voice will make them cum finally the buckets that they surely have been holding onto since that sacred day: SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2023.

I will follow them as long as it takes and I will never stop believing. 🙏

This is the most beautiful meet cute I've ever read.

https://voca.ro/16bdwuCfA4MD

I thought I would try something more... visual to stir our beloved @Pond_Dweller's... loins, as it were. They have yet to cum properly from audio alone (if their posts are anything to go by).

I searched the web for the hottest pond dwellers around and found, in my humble opinion, one of the sexiest... if not the sexiest pond dweller of them all. I present a wet shrew. 🥵

PhotoCollage_20240714_152942812.jpg

I thought I would try something more... visual to stir our beloved @Pond_Dweller's... loins, as it were. They have yet to cum properly from audio alone (if their posts are anything to go by).

I searched the web for the hottest pond dwellers around and found, in my humble opinion, one of the sexiest... if not the sexiest pond dweller of them all. I present a wet shrew. 🥵

View attachment 2365522
How did you get that picture of me, lav? I sent that to @Pond_Dweller in private.

Oops. I've said too much.

Thank you for saying I'm a sexy pond dweller though... 😏

I was referring to O_P’s av
Panda eating noodles is adorable though.
Why are you confused?
Cause I have no idea who pond dweller is. I know of plenty who most likely live in swamps though.
@Pond_Dweller is an international person of mystery that has a devoted following called the Wellies (we are the Swifties of the Pond world). We want to discuss PD. Figure out their kinks. try to make them cum. Put their writings on posters on our walls.
Still confused. Alts do that too me.

WE NEED YOU!
View attachment 2364571
💦
Make @Pond_Dweller Cum💦

All inquiries for submitting your donation can be sent to my or @OrdinaryPerson s DM.
Thank you for your service in advance.

🙏This is our first submission.🙏

https://voca.ro/1b0NSEB2A8vz

Wellies are really coming from all parts of the world to pay homage to @Pond_Dweller

https://voca.ro/14IQ19pAi3qW

Bonus points for ordering free fan club certificates if you can guess who is submitting these audios

And extra bonus points if you send me one to post

This is the most beautiful meet cute I've ever read.

https://voca.ro/16bdwuCfA4MD
Oh my god, has anyone told you, you have just the sweetest sexiest voice I've ever heard?

I may cum shortly.

Back