The Vanished 1 and 2

Next Vanished Chapter

Hi All, Just wanted to let you know that I am working on Vanished and have just forwarded the next chapter to Literotica. I guess you will just have to wait for it to be posted. I am not sure how long it is taking these days for something to be posted.

Please let me know if you enjoy it or even if you don't.

I did it!!!!

Some of you asked to be let know. So I'm telling you.

I have now serialized Vanished and posted some new chapters. There are now 19 chapters that have been uploaded.
Laurel says she will repost it all one chapter a day. Now I am not sure how long it takes before it starts, but I got busy and wrote. Well, I will let Suzie tell her own story.

Hey how come did no one nominate me?

LOL

Suzie

New Chapters of Vanished 21 and 22

Hi All, I have just completed and uploaded another two chapters of Vanished 21 and 22.

The story just keeps twisting and turning. I hope you enjoy the new happenings in Suzie's life.

Suzie, I read your story... Was it a Dream, I think it was called, and yes, a very wrenching-of-the-loving-soul ending, I'm almost at tears, but I skimmed so that I wouldn't get too caught up, because I knew it would upset me terribly. This reoccuring character's name "Geoff," he is your husband in real life? He's alive and well? He didn't crash in a plane? Please give us a light in this dark tunnel.

Is hubby's name Geoff?

Hi,

No hubby's name is not Geoff and I am not sure why I used the same name when the stories are so very different, but it was only later that I thought about.

I am glad you did enjoy it. How did you know that you needed to just skim it because it is only near the end that it twists. Just curious.

Thanks,

Suzie

Back