The Worst Press Secretary In History

I enjoy watching ineffectual cultist twerps like Reichguide regurgitate his dear leader's rhetoric here.

"the WORST!"
"the BEST!"
"the BIGGEST EVER!"
"the YUGILIEST IN ALL OF HISTORY!"

Someone should ask her if she understands what the “hatch act” is really all about.

The Hatch Act of 1939, An Act to Prevent Pernicious Political Activities, is a United States federal law. Its main provision prohibits civil-service employees in the executive branch of the federal government, except the president and vice president, from engaging in some forms of political activity. Wikipedia
That excuse she uses to dodge questions asked is just as tired as she is.

That excuse she uses to dodge questions asked is just as tired as she is.
45s press secretaries frequently disparaged the media in their "answers" to reporters' questions. Why would you suggest their doing that is somehow better than dodging questions as the current one ?

Sanders never answered questions, lied most of the time instead, and was regularly rude, dismissive, and disrespectful to those who asked the questions and those who were the subjects of the questions.

Sanders never answered questions, lied most of the time instead, and was regularly rude, dismissive, and disrespectful to those who asked the questions and those who were the subjects of the questions.
Show us some examples of those lies.

1pVNt4m.png

8VJH9ZE.png

y14xz5C.png

15 Of Sarah Huckabee Sanders' Most Egregious Lies And Outrageous Remarks

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/15-sarah-huckabee-sanders-most-222723695.html

giphy.gif

and there's more sources than Yahoo, so just take yer pick, Pappy Poopdeck...

mmCki6n.png

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

From national Revue:

"That’s a relevant question as it pertains to Karine Jean-Pierre. The Biden administration’s current press secretary, who took over from her predecessor Jen Psaki last May, is just awful at her job. I mean that in a completely nonideological sense. The built-in advantages of being a Democratic (rather than a Republican) press secretary notwithstanding, I thought Jen Psaki was quite adept at her job. She was competent, quick, witty, and often able to make the Biden administration’s myriad failures sound slightly less devastating. Pierre, on the other hand, is rarely able to finish a sentence without referring to her notebook, even when making the most rote and banal of statements. And in some cases, she isn’t even able to put together a coherent sentence while reading directly from her notebook:

It boggles my mind that the White House hasn’t made an effort to find a more competent press secretary pic.twitter.com/i195TiBU4k
— Nate Hochman (@njhochman) February 7, 2023

As David Marcus noted in a New York Post piece on the topic last September, “say what you will about former press secretary Jen Psaki and her oft-times questionable relationship with the truth, at least when she put words together they made somewhat sensible sentences.” Again, conservatives disliked Psaki for the same reason that progressives disliked Kayleigh McEnany — Psaki and McEnany’s jobs were partisan, making the case for policies, positions, and ideas that the other side of the aisle disagreed with. But Psaki and McEnany both had above-average ability, regardless of the ideological content of what they were saying. Jean-Pierre, somehow, has a below-average ability to do the very basic things her job requires."

More devastation here:https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...-is-a-world-historically-bad-press-secretary/

She's in way over her head as is her employer, Joe Biden.

From national Revue:

"That’s a relevant question as it pertains to Karine Jean-Pierre. The Biden administration’s current press secretary, who took over from her predecessor Jen Psaki last May, is just awful at her job. I mean that in a completely nonideological sense. The built-in advantages of being a Democratic (rather than a Republican) press secretary notwithstanding, I thought Jen Psaki was quite adept at her job. She was competent, quick, witty, and often able to make the Biden administration’s myriad failures sound slightly less devastating. Pierre, on the other hand, is rarely able to finish a sentence without referring to her notebook, even when making the most rote and banal of statements. And in some cases, she isn’t even able to put together a coherent sentence while reading directly from her notebook:

As David Marcus noted in a New York Post piece on the topic last September, “say what you will about former press secretary Jen Psaki and her oft-times questionable relationship with the truth, at least when she put words together they made somewhat sensible sentences.” Again, conservatives disliked Psaki for the same reason that progressives disliked Kayleigh McEnany — Psaki and McEnany’s jobs were partisan, making the case for policies, positions, and ideas that the other side of the aisle disagreed with. But Psaki and McEnany both had above-average ability, regardless of the ideological content of what they were saying. Jean-Pierre, somehow, has a below-average ability to do the very basic things her job requires."

More devastation here:https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...-is-a-world-historically-bad-press-secretary/

She's in way over her head as is her employer, Joe Biden.
Your posts are opinion. Zumi posted facts.

Your posts are opinion. Zumi posted facts.
Why did your hero Joe Biden tell a female reporter, "my butt's wet" the other day when she asked him a question?

If Zumi posted a fact it would be a first in my experience.

She does a great job of lying to the American people and not answering questions asked.
She loves shaming reporters for asking legit questions, unfortunately for her she’s the one with egg on her face.

She loves shaming reporters for asking legit questions, unfortunately for her she’s the one with egg on her face.
"I'm not going to comment from this podium" "I refer you to the White House Counsel's Office" "That's a question for the DOJ"

This thread exists because Deplorables know their administration's press secretaries will always be recognised as among the worst in American history - and there ain't nuttin' they can do about it.

🥰

Why did your hero Joe Biden tell a female reporter, "my butt's wet" the other day when she asked him a question?

Zumi mopped the floor with you in your own thread.

Our experience — that is faaaaaaaar from being a first — is that you can't handle objective and empirical facts, reality or verity when you ask for them and they are given to you.

That's why you whistled on by a direct post answering what you asked for and then posted extra opinionated derp.

we-expected-it-marques-brownlee.gif

you can get back to salvaging your weaksauce thread. it's all good, dude. :ROFLMAO:

Sanders had to fight off the most corrupt DOJ, FBI in history and deal with Covid. Trump did a lot of his own pressers. Ever notice how lit lefty lunes love to argue using whataboutism as a cudgel.

Sanders had to fight off the most corrupt DOJ, FBI in history and deal with Covid.
Dude. Her entire career in that role was a phoning-it-in softball season. She wasn't fighting off jack shit except her eyeliner.

Trump did a lot of his own pressers.
If by "pressers" you mean his near-weekly ego-driven pep rallies where he just talked shit, sure.

Ever notice how lit lefty lunes love to argue using whataboutism as a cudgel.
What "whataboutism?"

The very title of this thread is an opinion masquerading as an absolute that has no objective facts to back it up. It NEEDS comparisons of past people in the same position in order to be true. That's what happens when you rhetorically use terms like "worst in history."

Then the mofo who made the thread ASKED for examples and got summarily bitch slapped on that. If you don't like the sauce on the meal it comes with, then don't order it.

Dude. Her entire career in that role was a phoning-it-in softball season. She wasn't fighting off jack shit except her eyeliner.

If by "pressers" you mean his near-weekly ego-driven pep rallies where he just talked shit, sure.

What "whataboutism?"

The very title of this thread is an opinion masquerading as an absolute that has no objective facts to back it up. It NEEDS comparisons of past people in the same position in order to be true. That's what happens when you rhetorically use terms like "worst in history."

Then the mofo who made the thread ASKED for examples and got summarily bitch slapped on that. If you don't like the sauce on the meal it comes with, then don't order it.

I’m pretty sure that ^ level of violence isn’t allowed on Lit.

That is definitely going to left a mark on ineedhelp1’s psyche.

Ouch!!!

🤣

What "whataboutism?"

Dude-dette, It doesn’t make a rats ass to lit lefty lunes what supporting documentation is provided. You know the DOJ was weaponized against Trump, his staff and campaign team. You and your ilk hate Trump so much that you lost all objectivity. Bad shit is happening but you'd rather look the other way

What "whataboutism?"

Then the mofo who made the thread ASKED for examples and got summarily bitch slapped on that. If you don't like the sauce on the meal it comes with, then don't order

Dude-dette, It doesn’t make a rats ass to lit lefty lunes what supporting documentation is provided. You know the DOJ was weaponized against Trump, his staff and campaign team. You and your ilk hate Trump so much that you lost all objectivity. Bad shit is happening but you'd rather look the other way. Ive never been a big fan of Trump as a person but his policies worked. You and your ilk are brainwashed progressive Marxist and you don’t even realize it. The Biden’s are corrupt and evidence is being dug up but if the people in power are part of the game then no amount of evidence matters

Back