Thigh Gap

50f8d533f7c8a872ce55406d6f71a9c6ca8a421a_001_620x.jpg

87186.jpg

Probably the most erotic pics on this site. Your not alone Cathy. I'm not a breast guy and you hit the nail on the head fir me

I am a divorced white woman, living in new jersey, and I work hard to keep fit.
Yoga is my favorite exercise get out of the house and away from the kids activity.
I am bi curious, and one of the things that really gets me turned on is that lovely gap fit women and younger women have between their thighs.
I love seeing that little triangle of light right below a womans pussy...I love seeing it in yoga class, at the pool or beach, on the streets through sun dresses
or in tight tight jeans....
Anyone else out there have the same turn on ?
I totally agree with you. It’s an amazing sight. It’s almost like a little arrow pointing towards the good stuff.

Someone here wrote men are stimulated visually, certainly in the first instance and I feel that thigh gap emphasizes her genitals and perhaps that defined curve of her inner thigh signifies a fit and healthy woman, suitable for childbirth???
I wonder what Freud made of it, for surely it could not of escaped his 'studies'🧐

Someone here wrote men are stimulated visually, certainly in the first instance and I feel that thigh gap emphasizes her genitals and perhaps that defined curve of her inner thigh signifies a fit and healthy woman, suitable for childbirth???
I wonder what Freud made of it, for surely it could not of escaped his 'studies'🧐
I wouldn't place too much stock in Freud. He thought everything was sexual somehow and took enough cocaine to kill a horse.

Yoga is my favorite exercise get out of the house and away from the kids activity.
I am bi curious, and one of the things that really gets me turned on is that lovely gap fit women and younger women have between their thighs.
I love seeing that little triangle of light right below a womans pussy...I love seeing it in yoga class, at the pool or beach, on the streets through sun dresses

It's exciting to see it, but IMHO, it is a bit overrated.

I love thigh gap.

Back