This is the story of my time on Lit (what's yours?)

🥳🎈Today is my 3 year literversary🎈🥳

When I started Lit 3 years ago, I was broken. My husband of 25 years had very recently passed away, and I was lost. I had been on lit one other time in 2015 briefly under a different name, so I was familiar with the stories area.
In 2021, I first found the chat rooms area.
Then the forums.
I met a great man that was also a widow(er)
And we chatted for a year.
I also met a man who was a very big part of my lit experience, a Daddy Dom.
He encouraged my writing, so I began writing erotica again after many years hiatus.
That dynamic was powerful and lasted over 2 years.
This summer I befriended on Lit another great person...a female, who I find amazing.
In my life now, is a great man that snuck into my DMs this summer in a positive way, and has become a wonderful addition to my mornings, noons and evenings!!

Currently I'm going to continue my erotica, and continue my friendships...

Hope your time on lit has been amazing too!!

My story began about 20 years ago I stumbled on the forums out of the chat rooms. I decided I was tired of re introducing myself to people every single time I chatted, so I put up an add in the personals and for the longest time I was in and out and never really found anyone that stuck. (which is the norm)

Lo and behold one day I started talking to someone, not really expecting much and things went well so we moved offline and I never looked back to lit. We stayed in touch, sometimes frequently other times no so frequent for 8 years. Fast forward and few years ago she got sick and things didn't go well and she was facing a long recovery and her messages began to grow more sparse, until she finally messaged me to say she realized how important her family was and that she wanted to focus on getting better and making the best with those who were physically in her life. (I get that)

So I thought I was done, however stress is catching up with me and I need a pleasant distraction. An 8 year friend may be hard to find again, but stranger things have happened I suppose.

From just a very brief stay in the present it seems that things here are not as robust as they used to be, I see many many more men here and the ladies who are interactive seem fewer in numbers.

Back