This is what happens when men tell the truth!

Frimost, nope, I don't mind. I've been called a whole lot of nasty names by some very amusing people on the 'net. This is small potatoes compared to some things I've done/heard!

I might get a laugh, though, at her response. I'll bet I'm jealous of her, or probably a man myself, or some other ridiculous accusation! :)

Hmmm....you live in Illinois, right? A bit of a distance - but you interested in older women? ;) :p

Malachi, you sure sound like one one wise mother ' SHUT YO MOUTH!

Malachi,

You seem to have been everywhere I have in my life, but you have the words to describe it, as I have yet to myself. I am struck with perennial "nice guy" syndrome. I have had alot of really good female friends, but it never gets past that point unfortunately. The times that I have tried the direct jump from just meeting to dating, I have been unsuccessful, and the friend to lover angle seems doomed in my mind.

The best thing I can say, is that the female friends that I know the longest, respect me alot for being true to myself. Now if only I could bed a couple of them... :p

(kidding)

btw Chele, I see you are trying to hook up our friend here in another post. When you gonna find a ladyfriend for me eh? ;)

Steve

we butted heads before? o_O I don't seem to remember.....almost though you were Slyfox!
But thanks for the kind words. But yes, when it comes down to it. I know I can control myself and I will back off if a girl isn't ready for sex or a emotional relationship. I'll be dissappointed. But as long as they are happy, I'm happy.

Back