Thong Thursday

It's just a beige one for this TT! :)

View attachment 2377735
It may be "just" beige, but it fits your lovely bottom so very well...and you've set it all off with just the right top to go with it - the colors all jive for quite the sensation. You know how to craft some very sexy pics, Miss Tali!!! And to think you ride a bike with all that going on underneath!!

Oh wow, and that’s saying something considering how much is on my thread! 😂 Why do you like it so much?

Glad you like it 😈
first and foremost I am in lust with your ass but trying to get away from that I am not sure it just screams sexy to me maybe it is the lighting or the lines of you body I am not sure but I was drawn to it

You make every color look 🔥
Thank you, Shenanigans, great to see you!! 🥰 :kiss:
Great pic as always, Tali. Fits like a glove, I'd say.
Hey, Billg, thank you, I do like when they fit that way! 🥰:heart::kiss:🫂🫂

You are so delicious. Such an ass, in a good way.❤
ahaha, love you too, hairball thank you!! 🥰🥰:kiss::kiss:🫂🫂
It may be "just" beige, but it fits your lovely bottom so very well...and you've set it all off with just the right top to go with it - the colors all jive for quite the sensation. You know how to craft some very sexy pics, Miss Tali!!! And to think you ride a bike with all that going on underneath!!
Thank you so much open, love this comment as well as you! :kiss::heart:🥰🫂🫂
Oh my!! There is that very fine and totally perfect backside!! I just wanna sneeze it and caress it and.......🫢....😏
Soooooo, you like it then??? 🥰🥰:kiss::heart:🫂
and such a gorgeous bum! :love:
Thank you, guy! :heart::kiss:🫂🫂
Now i will want to spank all things beige!
Gorgeous pic! 💦💦
haha, there's that fetish again!! :D:heart:🥰🫂🫂

Back