Thong Thursday

This robe always makes me feel like Laura Petrie, the older folks will get that reference, lol. 🤭
It's easy to imagine that's how she tried to get Dick to come over to her bed @talikat.😉

And it would have explained why he raced home and fell over the ottoman in every episode. He was always wondering what was hiding under Laura's pants or dress that day.

Huh, for the first time in my life I want to be a Dick.

Cheers

This robe always makes me feel like Laura Petrie, the older folks will get that reference, lol. 🤭
View attachment 2383927
The Dick van Dyke show never aired here in Sweden. I've heard about it and seen clips on youtube. So I had to google the character you refer to and I can see what you mean. But I find you sexier than her.
The robe suits you and I love the see through fabric! :love:

The censors would have had a heart attack back then if her robe was that sheer! That's a sexy look on you! :devil: ;)😘
hahaha, ain't that the truth? Thank you, Liquor!! 🥰:kiss::kiss:🫂🫂
Delightful. Sheer blue. So sexy
Thank you, delightful to see you too, peeking! 🥰:kiss::kiss:🫂🫂
You saw some very different episodes than I did apparently.
haha, :kiss: 🫂 :kiss:
It's easy to imagine that's how she tried to get Dick to come over to her bed @talikat.😉

And it would have explained why he raced home and fell over the ottoman in every episode. He was always wondering what was hiding under Laura's pants or dress that day.

Huh, for the first time in my life I want to be a Dick.

Cheers
Heh, yes, that's true love when you race home to find out and you can be a dick if you want, I find them enjoyable!! ;):heart::kiss:🥰🫂🫂
The Dick van Dyke show never aired here in Sweden. I've heard about it and seen clips on youtube. So I had to google the character you refer to and I can see what you mean. But I find you sexier than her.
The robe suits you and I love the see through fabric! :love:
Aww, that's a shame, but youtube is always there and thank you for the high praise, MTM was a great lady, so thank you, Cogan!! 🥰:kiss::kiss::heart:🫂🫂

TT.
<Where's my phone?>
Quite often a single picture expands into a story or short clip in my mind. And then the questions start.

Did you use a remote, a timer or voice activation to snap this one AD?

The timer one made me smile but you in this pose, looking over your shoulder and saying "Capture" or "Smile" made me chuckle.

Cheers

Back