Thong Thursday

And I love you for it, HR, on the fly is the best way to be because it's 100% who you are, thank you again for just being YOU! 🥰🥰😘🤗

Thank you kindly, Peeking! 🥰😘🤗

Thank you so much, Angie!! 🥰😘🤗

'With a candlestick' of course!! ;) Thank you, OND! 😘😘:heart::heart:🫂🫂

I thank you very much, Lusty!! 🥰🥰😘😘🫂🫂

hahaha, you nut!! Thank you J!! 🤭🥰😘😘🫂🫂

Don't control yourself on my account, Dalton! ;):kiss::kiss:🫂🫂
Ok.🥰

HT-20230324-215709.jpg
Someone corrected me, that's it thongless Thursday
Mmmmm, yummmmy!!!

He also has posted other women, so I am not saying he is catfishing, just putting the info out there.
You're doing a good job with your "research" 🤣 Anyone willing to trawl through millions of images and websites looking for naked ladies is alright in my book (I'd do it but I haven't got the time!)

Yes this is a catfish but it’s a nice thong.
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would prefer to keep this thread within the forum guidelines. Which do state that a pic posted must be one of your own, and of someone who has given you permission to post it.. Its just the right thing to do..
Please stay within the rules so that we may continue to have what has turned out to be such a delight, and not only on Thursday's
And I would also like to say that we need to keep our comments clean and supportive of those that share so that they will continue to do so
Thanks everyone
Joxlrg

I would prefer to keep this thread within the forum guidelines. Which do state that a pic posted must be one of your own, and of someone who has given you permission to post it.. Its just the right thing to do..
Please stay within the rules so that we may continue to have what has turned out to be such a delight, and not only on Thursday's
And I would also like to say that we need to keep our comments clean and supportive of those that share so that they will continue to do so
Thanks everyone
Joxlrg
I even sent a DM to him and apparently he doesn't get it. People like that should be immediately banned.

Back