Threesome with two guys

reciprocation

I understand his fantasy-I'll bet most men share it. But it does seem only fair for him to respect your fantasy too. Even merely as reciprocation, if he expects you to be an active partner in his three-way, he should realize turn-about is only fair. Assure him how incredibily turned on it would make you.

Answer to safe sex

To the guy who asked me about safe sex where males are concerned, I think that this issue applies to both sexes. You mentioned the consideration when guys give each other head, no I wouldn't feel the need for a condom, just as I wouldn't use one either. When it comes to penetration, either vaginally or anally for either partner, then yes, there is a need for protection

Love, Maxie XXXXX

Maxine, thanks for the reply, but, dearest, there is need for protection with oral sex too. Trust me, I'm not on my soapbox promoting safe sex, each must decided their own dos and don'ts, but the fact remains oral sex without protection is NOT safe.
Be well, be careful, be happy

CP

maxi....(loved the photo by the way)........in answer to your questions.

Although in accepted terms a 3-some involves 2 girls + 1 man, I have never really understood why in todays sexually equal market. My partner and I enjoy 'the conventional 3-some' until she raised exactly the same point as you. What could I say? I could hardly insist on 2 guys + 1 gal for myself without agreeing her requests. So we tried it. To be honest, I didn't get too much out of it - but she did - so on that basis it was worth it. I guess you are going thru similar eh?

Take care of yourself

You wouldn't use a condom for oral?
Oh Maxie.
Darlin,if ya aint gonna use one for oral,it's kinda pointless usin one for any other form of sex.
Educate yourself first.
Before you put yourself and your boyfriend at risk.

Apart from that,go for it.
The more the merrier,i reckon.

:p
Maxie,
Seems you have posted a most interesting thread here. Some points from the replies. The food analogy is a bit bare...I mean 100 percent of my friends have tried tomato's but very very few would actually substitute a tomato for a male cock.....but I understand what you are getting at.....(at least I think I do!).

Condom or no Condom. (AusTess)..its actually quite amazing the number of ladies who will happily suck/swallow without a condom but insist on a 'connie' for straight sex. Why? Well my first (and only) is because they get nothing from sucking on a piece of latex membrane (neither does the man by the way as though of you who have been to Amsterdam will testify). I employ a relatively simple rule. If I know them - I don't - If I don't know them - I do. However, If I am asked to, in either context, and I want sex then I do.

The scenario whereby you blindfold your boyfriend so that he doesn't know if it's you or the other guy sucking his 'todger'....best laugh I have had in ages that was....I dont think my partner would be too impressed with me (or her individual technique) if I suddenly said....Oh darling, that was great by the way, was it YOU or HIM.....and as for not knowing who ass you were entering!!! Well I am willing to concede slightly on this one but only if I was doing the shagging wearing a length of thick hosepipe on my cock and wearing boxing gloves....other than that...well - PML was my first reaction........However, I should perhaps think that that point may have been made by a guy who had only known his partner for 5 minutes and had never actually had sex with her, or felt her body, or seen her naked, or smelt her very personal aroma...or.....sorry running out of space....

Maxie,
Your a babe (as your photo proves) and an adventurous babe at that.......Most 3-somes actually start among FRIENDS, usually after a few (too many) drinks and usually very spontaneous. A game of cards to get things moving usually helps....especially if you are a good cheat/card sharp....you know the scene, the conversation starts to get sexual, the actions start to get experimental, the hidden fantasies become realities.....where you take it is up to you and your friends.

I am sure you know exactly the way to 'persuade' your fella to reciprocate and indulge your fantasies....If not, get on the next plane to London (UK) and I will most certainly indulge you. Including climbing Mount Everest stark bollock naked save for the obligatory frogman's flippers...........

Take care babes and keep writing (and experimenting)

and remember:
A Little of what you haven't tried, and then enjoyed, means you will want a lot more next time................ ( and I aint referring to bloody tomato's)

hi

if u get to agree to ur oringnal request i'd like to be the other guy.i live in sydney also.

this original post brings back memories of a few years ago when two friends of mine (a couple) invited me into their bedroom for some fun. We started out by caressing the girl, and I went down on her. I tasted a taste I'd never experienced before. My buddy had fucked her just before I came into the room! I am a straight guy, but there was something about that that added to the intense sexual energy we were all feeling. We ended up doing a number of great things that night, but between the two guys it was all indirect contact. The coup de grace came when we both entered her pussy at the same time, sliding our cocks against one another. All three of us came at the same time!

Next time I had that opportunity, I think I would be a little more proactive in involving all three parties equally. I would love to fuck a woman while the man sucked her clit and licked my cock on the way in and out of her pussy...

1. If you want your girlfriend to take part in a threesome, would you expect her to participate sexually with the other female?

Hopefully.

2. If she was willing to take part in this for you, would it be a reasonable to expect that after this event, you could have a threesome that involved a male?

Yep.

3. If so, is it not also reasonable to expect SOME sexual play between you and the other male?

Sounds fair. If this is what turns her on, I'll keep an open mind. I don't think I would if she wanted it just "get even".

It happened

Well, guys and girls, I can finally say that the big 3-way with two guys happened last night.

The results?, well, good (in a "kinda-sorta" way), but I'm really glad it's happened, and my boyfriend has mentioned it about ten times today.

Without giving too much away, I'm planning to submit a story with all of the gory details ......

Look out for it, love, Maxie XXX

c'mon Maxi....you can't do that to us.....
Hope it was good for all of you...i'm sure it was.
And by the way, I agree with you.

The next stage

Guys, thanx for all your emails asking me for more info in regards to what's happening next, and thanks even more for the great feedback to the detailed account story "three way some way" (find it under "group sex", or in the search under the word "bisexual")
There is another experience planned for the weekend, so I'll keep you posted. I'm excited as hell

Love, Maxie XXX

What's the plan for this one?

If you dont' mind my asking, MMF or MFF?

I've read your story about it and it was interesting, Hope things go better for you personaly this time.

Hey Maxie......Go for it baby......I too am expecting a session myself this weekend so we can swap notes and experiences. Why not mail me?

Back